Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo4

Chatty Member
CREEPY’S RICTUS ‘SMOULDERING’ AT HIS OWN REFELCTION IN THE CAMERA ???

Sidenote - The Wilky Ways are a lovely fam, but learned quickly what an absolute pit YouTube is and ditched it altogether. They’re Mormons (LDS) and so far from C&L personality wise. This must have been a Channel Mum forced collab.
I did head on over to see if they still posted and noticed they didnt. Nice to hear there's a pleasant story as to why. Cheers

Zelda18

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that the Inghams haven’t replied to or liked any comments on the vlog uploaded today? Could the baby be on the way?
Perhaps her due date was earlier then she was telling people and she already knew she was In early labour

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Ok so that video on the end of when they surprised Issy is pretty disturbing. Why is Chris holding her like that!? Geeez what about just holding her hand or something! So uncomfortable to watch ??

Also my 6 year old knows how to turn on a hob (obviously with me there) but still... It weird she's not been taught these basic every day things.
How about the other clip where he looked like he was going down on Prinny. I think Dougal who is on here made a whole video on it on YT. If it wasn't him it was Iva Bolokoff's Both are disgraceful