The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this video from 2016 it's utter cringe...also noticed all their older videos still have comments disabled

It's like some gross sordid foreplay, isn't this the sort of thing the kids should be doing for the channel

What have I just watched! So many jump cuts, fake screams, witches cackle.
10/10 cringe factor.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Sarah has been given an induction date... would explain all the 'braxton hicks' clickbait if she knows she going in soon.

Not that she would be honest and say that, of course.

I came across this video from 2016 it's utter cringe...also noticed all their older videos still have comments disabled

It's like some gross sordid foreplay, isn't this the sort of thing the kids should be doing for the channel

CREEPY’S RICTUS ‘SMOULDERING’ AT HIS OWN REFELCTION IN THE CAMERA ???

Sidenote - The Wilky Ways are a lovely fam, but learned quickly what an absolute pit YouTube is and ditched it altogether. They’re Mormons (LDS) and so far from C&L personality wise. This must have been a Channel Mum forced collab.

Reactions: 3
CREEPY’S RICTUS ‘SMOULDERING’ AT HIS OWN REFELCTION IN THE CAMERA ???

Sidenote - The Wilky Ways are a lovely fam, but learned quickly what an absolute pit YouTube is and ditched it altogether. They’re Mormons (LDS) and so far from C&L personality wise. This must have been a Channel Mum forced collab.
I did head on over to see if they still posted and noticed they didnt. Nice to hear there's a pleasant story as to why. Cheers

And here we have it, ladies and gentlemen i would like to introduce you to Mrs Sarah "I'm not used to sugar" Ingham...

And..Mr Chris #redhairdontcare Ingham
This is where she laughs after she’s poured something over Creepy and says “ha ha, bald patch!” whilst he’s furiously trying to rearrange his barcode fringe ?

• Haha
"march 19th is on Tuesday"...Hmm ,ok ,well unless i`ve lost time ,or my calendars wrong ,Tuesday is the 5th!Just how OLD are these children commenting??
It could be them missing out 'a' as in 'March 19th is on a Tuesday'. But I wouldn't put it past the fans to say something dumb like that.

Reactions: 1

I think half of that stuff is still in his fringe even now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know this is going back to Saturdays vlog but this comment made me laugh. They really don’t consider who their audience is. Even this 13 year old is more aware.
1AB78518-FD46-4DC0-A5B8-439894F5FA4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d love for him to shave all his hair off & do a time lapse of it growing back. Just to prove how much he loves ginger hair.

Reactions: 4
In regards to tonights vlog, why on EARTH does Chris involve himself in birthday parties the girls attend?????

In regards to tonights vlog, why on EARTH does Chris involve himself in birthday parties the girls attend?????
Excellent question!
‘Secretly hoping adults can skate too’
No Chris, just no. Go and skate with your own mates ffs. Thought his back was really bad anyway?

To me the whole vibe of this video was giving iddy biddy special attention before baby arrives

She had all those options and choose to use the spare bedroom with a tv in ( sorry, cinema room) yeah alright Sarah ?

Did they actually watch Pinocchio ?? Hahaha how fitting

Last edited:
Oh look, "6 year old" in the title and her mouth wide open in the thumbnail. Shocking.
How many times has Isla been to a "roller disco" because I'm pretty sure it's more than once.
They're so pathetic and dull.

Chris seriously does need help. He has no concept of boundaries between himself and children, he involves himself in everything. It's honestly unsettling.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.