The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Prinny will stick around or be rehomed once Comment Down Below is born. Sarah strikes me as the sort of person who couldn’t possibly have a dog around a baby.
She'll go to granny's when the baby is being born and it'll turn out she's just happier there so they will decide to let her stay ?

Reactions: 10
BREAKING NEWS:- Mcflee has released a new vlog, in regards to abuse and the abuse she has sadly suffered herself. But is still throwing young jess under the bus where creepy creeper is concerned. Feel a bit angry tbh. She has contradicted everything she has said all in the same vlog. I don't understand her. How can you go through something so horrific yourself, yet disbelieve a 16 year old girl who was groomed by her idol. Its so very sad. ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think Jace was the strong suspicion last week
New here too, but it's kept me entertained for a couple of weeks. Thanks!

Jace Ingham sounds like Chasing 'em. Could this be inspired from Chris's alleged activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic but it's annoying that Sarah can't buy whole fruits and vegetables instead of getting them in small portion sizes cut up/peeled in plastic packaging. Is she that lazy and inept that she can't peel and chop up her carrots, mangoes, apples etc, she'd end up with more if she prepared them herself and save money now that they have no more brand deals.

She did once complain about having to peel an orange once moaning how hard it was, everything is a chore to her but what is actually hard is listening to the slow way she speaks as she's concentrating hard on sounding posher than she is, but whatever she says it's still spouting shite as usual posh or not.

Reactions: 15
Off topic but it's annoying that Sarah can't buy whole fruits and vegetables instead of getting them in small portion sizes cut up/peeled in plastic packaging. Is she that lazy and inept that she can't peel and chop up her carrots, mangoes, apples etc, she'd end up with more if she prepared them herself and save money now that they have no more brand deals.

She did once complain about having to peel an orange once moaning how hard it was, everything is a chore to her but what is actually hard is listening to the slow way she speaks as she's concentrating hard on sounding posher than she is, but whatever she says it's still spouting shite as usual posh or not.
I will say Sarah is the biggest twit to grace gods green earth and I can't bare her....but buying packs of pre cut fruit actually keeps poor people in Africa in a job! Same with Apple bags etc. Obviously queen of sloths doesn't buy them for this reason.. She buys them cause she's...well a sloth. But they are actually good for keeping poor villagers in a job! Not that Sarah would give a tit about that.. but good people like us do. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People don't approve of her and her creepy husband. Doesn't stop them daily vlogging a pile of tat video
I know! I’d definitely be more worried that my husband was a cheat and alleged sex pest then what people thought about my choice of baby names.

Reactions: 8
I will say Sarah is the biggest twit to grace gods green earth and I can't bare her....but buying packs of pre cut fruit actually keeps poor people in Africa in a job! Same with Apple bags etc. Obviously queen of sloths doesn't buy them for this reason.. She buys them cause she's...well a sloth. But they are actually good for keeping poor villagers in a job! Not that Sarah would give a tit about that.. but good people like us do. ?
If I hadn’t just got off a 8 hour flight I’d explain why you are extremely wrong in greater detail. But taking one example, agrial, who own many branded prepackaged foods have 2 or 3 processing plants on the entire African continent, in comparison they have 3+ in Spain alone. These companies don’t go into countries to make it a better place, it’s cheap labour and crappy work conditions.

The environmental and nutritional issues around pre packaged foods are massive. And with the environmental, it’s the poorest who will be impacted the most. You think the world is at each other’s throats now? Just wait until you add food shortages (heck look at Venezuela for an example of how lack of food can escalate things) and extreme weather patterns. If you want to help ‘villagers in Africa have jobs’, support sustainable industries and charities. Don’t pat yourself on the back for being lazy, because truthfully that’s what it is. Western laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I hadn’t just got off a 8 hour flight I’d explain why you are extremely wrong in greater detail. But taking one example, agrial, who own many branded prepackaged foods have 2 or 3 processing plants on the entire African continent, in comparison they have 3+ in Spain alone. These companies don’t go into countries to make it a better place, it’s cheap labour and crappy work conditions.

The environmental and nutritional issues around pre packaged foods are massive. And with the environmental, it’s the poorest who will be impacted the most. You think the world is at each other’s throats now? Just wait until you add food shortages (heck look at Venezuela for an example of how lack of food can escalate things) and extreme weather patterns. If you want to help ‘villagers in Africa have jobs’, support sustainable industries and charities. Don’t pat yourself on the back for being lazy, because truthfully that’s what it is. Western laziness.
I don't buy prepackaged and pre chopped cause I can't afford it. However I have watched documentaries on this but have probably been fooled by propaganda. I know not all pre chopped and packaged fruit is done so in Africa.. And I'm not patting myself on the back lol. As I said I can't afford such luxuries despite working hard for my family. Regardless my original point about Sarah buying it because she's a horrible lazy sloth, is true...but then they wOrK sO hArD sO dEsErVe iT.

Reactions: 6
The neighbours sound suspiciously waaaay too interested in something so mundane.....they're probably wondering IF the lights were bought and want to check that they're not wired into the nearest council-owned streetlamp!
I got the gist that the 'big light turn on' was a bit of a piss take by Sarah because Chris obviously has been banging on about them. She was laughing at him because it's just one light.

Reactions: 4

I am sure we have all heard the song putting on the Ritz, well with lazy its more like a jacobs cream cracker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I am sure it's been mentioned here but I was watching her hospital bag vlog last night and she said "I'm 37 I mean 35 weeks"

i would say the speculation of her being two weeks further into her pregnancy is correct

Reactions: 8
I am sure we have all heard the song putting on the Ritz, well with lazy its more like a jacobs cream cracker :ROFLMAO:
Only if they sell Jacobs in B&M

I m sure they are trolling us. Haha when she said she has another duffle bag for snacks for the hospital lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s just addicted to ‘deals’ she reminds me of these people on these coupon tv shows where they absolutely stockpile any old shite just because it was on offer

Why is she cooking pancakes in normal boiling pans? Ffffssss shows how often she actually cooks

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.