Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
What was that Chris Ingham. 1.17 into the video whooohooooo “Your last non adult birthday”

say that louder for the folks At the back “YOUR last NON ADULT birthday”

Sorry, again. NON ADULT. On her 17th birthday

So you do know you were texting a 16 year old who isn’t an adult then????!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Impleo

VIP Member
Congrats to the Inghams for 250 threads on Tattle. A rare achievement, for good reason

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
My thoughts are with the Royal Family this evening on the peaceful passing of Queen Elizabeth the second. A woman who was an example of good and duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Neck lace

VIP Member
Apologies for doing Memory Monday a bit early but I am working a long day tomorrow and won't have chance to post one in the morning like usual.

This week, we remember with absolute disgust some of the times that the Ingham children were filmed being neglected or placed in a dangerous position.

Screenshots below capture the following:

- When the family were in a car travelling to the Epcot Centre on the Florida honeymoon and Creepy and Lazy had their seat belts on but the girls did not 😔😡.
- When the family were driving down a pitch black country road, in thick fog, to a relative's holiday cottage and none of them had seat belts on! (it was January 2016 and the girls were 3, 6 and 10).
- When Creepy did a prank on Esme and Isla where he put talcum powder in their hairdryer and then filmed them blowing the talcum powder into their faces. We all watched with horror another youtube video where the same prank was done on another girl and the talcum powder caught fire!! It was only luck that stopped the same thing happening to Esme and Isla that day. Creepy ignored the outcry and repeated the prank a few months later, this time on himself.
- When 12 year old Isabelle showed viewers the knickers that she had bought that day. So, so wrong and inappropriate.
- When they were in Australia and let an unsupervised 6 year old Isla cross the road when the red light was showing.
- When they put the three girls in the back of Lazy's pink mini, which only had two seat belts in the back and then drove them to the Leeds Christmas Market.
- When Jace had a horribly sore and swollen eye through the night and they didn't notice how bad it was until the next morning, even though Jace was telling his mother how bad it was.
- When 6 year old Isla was dressed as 'Granny' from Slender man and her mother didn't know how incredibly unsuitable Slender man was for a 6 year old.
- When Isla badly cut her head open at Disneyland, Paris and she was made to walk through the park, rather than be taken to A&E.
- When the girls were allowed to paddle board and swim without a life jacket, alone in the middle of Loch Lomand.
- When Esme was encouraged to swim down a fast flowing river in Switzerland, without a life jacket.
- When 3 year old Jace was left in a lake by himself, standing on slippery rocks, whilst his family were some distance away.
- When Jace, as a young baby was left alone on a beach in Spain when the rest of his family were swimming in the sea, some distance away.
- When Jace, as a young baby was struggling to breathe with croup and his mother just sat there, filming him for her youtube channel.
- When Isla, Esme and Prinny were allowed to wander dangerously close to a cliff edge when alone at (I think it was) Flamborough Point in January this year. Jace then joined them and was also allowed to go dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.
- slmapg lists the neglect that we have seen with poor little Mila 😔.

We all know that there are sadly many more examples of this shocking parenting 😔😡. Way too many to list 😔.

Edited to say that the screenshot of them travelling to the holiday cottage with no seat belts on is at the end of the screenshots, rather than the second screenshot down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Congratulations @GeordieGossipGirl
View attachment 1554422

TLDR
- Someone called Chris a knob in the background of the vlog.
- Jace was seen kicking pigeons and punching Mila. Mila has been seen with a pretty sore armpit.
- Sarah criticised tourists who drop litter, leave bags of dog poo and graffiti in Venice.
- The Inghams went to Venice for Primark.
- The Inghams are heading towards Slovenia. Isla and Sarah want to go to Auschwitz.
- Venice is suffering from substance (better known as subsidence) according to Sarah. She also saw consolations of stars and "the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains".
- Esme wants to sell crocheted keyrings. Sarah is worried about safety checks.
- Chris is getting in the mood for christmas by wearing a green beanie.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1554409View attachment 1554417View attachment 1554464
I'd like to thank Chris Ingham for being a knob, I couldn't have got this amazing honour without you. Keep being a knob. Id like to thank Mrs Sarah Ingham for marrying and supporting such a knob that we get such amazing shitty content in which we can make such perfect titles, and as always the amazing @thegreencow without your rundowns and continued commitment we would all have to watch knobhead being a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Well Creepy has been busy on Google Translate.

I replied to Rok’s comment to let him know Creepy’s history. In Slovene. It’s taken less than an hour for them to remove it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Raw

VIP Member
HOW can this narrow crawl space, sleep two teenagers? How can it not be a fire trap? How can this be legal?
4D8041C4-1692-4B3D-9D97-4460A8C15A2B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
I agree. Complete with a lovely, labia-esque sofa. Delightful! 😂
Bloody hell it really is a sex hotel...somewhere someone would take you for a quick shag. I can just picture Creepy on that love seat in the basement pounding Lazy 100 mph.. fringe hanging down dripping sweat all over the fat mess. Ok I'm not gonna get a book deal with Danielle Steel anytime soon but I say what I see.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @GeordieGossipGirl
1662320618552.png

TLDR
- Someone called Chris a knob in the background of the vlog.
- Jace was seen kicking pigeons and punching Mila. Mila has been seen with a pretty sore armpit.
- Sarah criticised tourists who drop litter, leave bags of dog poo and graffiti in Venice.
- The Inghams went to Venice for Primark.
- The Inghams are heading towards Slovenia. Isla and Sarah want to go to Auschwitz.
- Venice is suffering from substance (better known as subsidence) according to Sarah. She also saw consolations of stars and "the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains".
- Esme wants to sell crocheted keyrings. Sarah is worried about safety checks.
- Chris is getting in the mood for christmas by wearing a green beanie.

Hi Steve 👋

1662320201819.png
1662320472113.png
1662321833058.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Impleo

VIP Member
Congrats to Chris for acknowledging on the vlog that someone the age of 17 is not an adult, i.e.... they're a child!!! 👏 👏 👏 :m :m

Haven't watched properly. Any mention of driving lessons?

• Haha
Reactions: 54