Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yygg

would not suprise me if this is the work of Creepy & Bogwoppit creating it to draw attention from there to their vlogs
Can this girl please have an element of her identity for herself without people saying its her awful parents orchestrating it all for her?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

piggymummy01

I've never actually smelt them (thank goodness) ..but ..why do they smell so bad?? They just look like there's some permanent musty smell

• Sick

Mostyn

VIP Member
Half of that vlog was Sarah filming Izzy’s bracelets people have claimed show that she’s a lesbian. Not saying she is or isn’t and I couldn’t care either way but Sarah was making a huge point of getting them in the vlog ! Is this to deter us from Izzy and creeps relationship?
My thoughts exactly

Iilstitchx

Idk if this has been mentioned (I haven't had enough time to read through this thread) but currently on tiktok people are speculating Issy's sexuality by sharing her spotify they specifically pointed out the "🍓🍓🍓" playlist; which contains girly pop music, and pointing out that she was wearing a bracelet with the lesbian flag colours.
I just saw someone else's reply, I'll go back and catch up.

Reactions: 4

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Don’t think izzy will get much vlog time for punishment for not screaming omg or fake crying with the present

Reactions: 2