The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she meant to write:

When everything ends tomorrow and I am forced to get a 9-5 job at least I will be able to look back and say “at least we made the absolute most of the time we had”

Sarah said when they were checking in to the villa that it was Isabelle’s birthday not tomorrow, the day after. Next day on the vlogs we are straight into Isabelle opening presents, wonder what happened to the missing day of footage?
She just proved to everyone that they are in fact not set for life at all by admitting that if YouTube ended tomorrow she would have to work .They will be totally fucked because Chris definitely would have no chance of being employed anywhere and unless Sarah divorces him and completely disassociates herself from him no where would hire her either. Why else would they have tried to sell those water bottles on Amazon and in such secret too! Like they know promoting them on their vlogs won’t get them anywhere because most people who watch them hate them so they literally sold them without saying a word like if that doesn’t scream desperate i don’t know what does.

Reactions: 32
I stayed on a converted bus bigger than the sprinter. Two nights with two kids and it was tight! I had to sleep on the bottom as I was terrified of it failing and squashing the kids!

Reactions: 11
Van tour is out, here are pictures. Those poor children all scrunched uo

Also shall we club together and buy them one of these🤣🤣
This is horrific 😮. She is an absolute doormat. A feral, loud mouthed, disgusting doormat admittedly, but agreeing to “holiday” in that thing and subject the children to it is shameful. All because her pervert husband wants to live his ridiculous fantasy of being a vanlifer and he gets his own way all the time. This story that she’s in charge is total bullshit. He runs rings around her but she’s too thick to see it because she gets to borrow his bank card and buy cheap tat.

Reactions: 25
Don't like the sound of how Isabelle has lost weight!
possibly going down the eating disorder route to try n bring in views ? I really hope Isabelle hasn’t succumbed to an ed through pressure but I wouldn’t put it past creepy n lazy to address the issue for views while ‘proving’ how they are great parents n stopped it before it took hold

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Don't like the sound of how Isabelle has lost weight!
I thought she’d lost weight when she was trying on clothes last night.
I don’t suppose it helps when your mother has consistently lied about being a size 16 and claiming you’re an 8 and then outing you as a 10/12 to the world.
she wasn’t on her way to an ED. She has one. Sarah Ingham doesn’t want to admit it because that would mean some residential care away from the cult and some one on one therapy sessions and god only knows what might come out

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You could always go head first inside the van, walking your hands along the floor till you get far enough to stand up
oh did not think of that since I never sleep on my stomack

Reactions: 9
Omg has this bleep just outed Isabelle for having an eating disorder? Is nothing bleeping private? Or is it just lies for clout and views?

B4E8A1B4-D63F-4426-A4FD-056150D88368.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Of like creepy sex beanie
That made no sense. I meant “ or creepys sex beanie”

Some delicious snipets from tonight's efforts.

Creep and 'Your last non-adult birthday''

Calling his step-daughter babe.

Jace and his helping hands.

Mila whacking her mother.

View attachment 1562716
View attachment 1562717
View attachment 1562718
View attachment 1562719
Did he actually say the record player was such a nice colour?
I don’t know why but I think that’s hysterical

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she’d lost weight when she was trying on clothes last night.
I don’t suppose it helps when your mother has consistently lied about being a size 16 and claiming you’re an 8 and then outing you as a 10/12 to the world.
she wasn’t on her way to an ED. She has one. Sarah Ingham doesn’t want to admit it because that would mean some residential care away from the cult and some one on one therapy sessions and god only knows what might come out
Sarah shouldn’t be discussing this on her stories so causally and like she’s having a private conversation with a friend . That’s very personal information. Didn’t she also out Isabelle as bisexual on a Facebook group or something too ? Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Isabelle has become wise to the fact that the family have an appalling diet , decided to eat a bit healthier and lost weight naturally from that , and Sarah is using this for sympathy and views . If Isabelle is struggling with an ED then my heart goes out to her and I hope she isn’t , but knowing Sarah I wouldn’t be surprised if she has totally overdramatised the weight loss thing , it’s normal for people’s weight to fluctuate and Isabelle looks at a healthy weight now ( as in she’s not underweight or at a worryingly low weight etc) . I hope Isabelle is okay though , but I don’t think Sarah has created any sort of healthy relationship with food in her house as it all revolves around binge eating which unfortunately inevitably results in weight gain , so if her kids feel bad about themselves , that’s on her not educating them on correct nutrition and ensuring they eat healthy and get adequate exercise. I blame it all on the parents. Also Sarah is constantly saying how she needs to loose weight and that she is fat ( and yes that is the exact word she has used to describe herself on multiple occasions) , so your kids are hearing you talk about weight all the time , obviously that is going to have an affect on them. Sarah if you only let them have treats as an actual treat and not 24/7 , feed them a healthy diet and make sure they exercise , teach them personal hygiene, get their teeth checked , hair cut ( by a professional) etc I am sure they would feel so much better in themselves , not just physically but also mentally , and they wouldn’t look so neglected . Poor diet has a major effect on your mood too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't edit photos, healthy eating 🤦‍♀️
When's the cookbook/diet plan/exercise DVD coming out? Make your Bolognese baguettes, stuff n cheese, mince slop healthy by adding a side salad. Try to eat breakfast (even if it's a donut). How to still feel full while halving your daily snacks to just 20 handfuls of Haribo and one share bag of Doritos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.