The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they would have realised at all.
Judging by her reaction to it all, I think that Isabelle might have had an inkling that the spa wasn't really intended to be a family space. She might be more worldly-wise than people realise. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's right Esme. We know you don't follow patterns!!
Someone needs to teach that child that it's very bad to lie all the time especially when she's easily found out.
She'll continue to lie because she see her mother and father lying everyday.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Judging by her reaction to it all, I think that Isabelle might have had an inkling that the spa wasn't really intended to be a family space. She might be more worldly-wise than people realise. 🤷‍♀️

Good, bless her. She's going to need a bit of nous to navigate life after what her parents have done to her.

Someone needs to teach that child that it's very bad to lie all the time especially when she's easily found out.

Her behaviour is very much like Chris' (though not in that way) If she'd stayed in school I would imagine they'd have spotted it by now. I think she's going to be the one to struggle with the realities of life most of all.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Another child receiving no medical attention, the size of the bite on Esme's leg, but it's okay it doesn't itch. So that's Mila with sores under her arms and now Esme with a huge bite on her leg. I mean who travels with no first aid kit? Surely that's an essential? How any of these kids have managed to survive infancy in their care is beyond me, harsh I know, but when my child was small on a day trip I'd pack a small first aid kit, granted my child could trip over fresh air. To me it was slightly more important than the shite they seem necessary,
I never see a packet of baby wipes so doubt they are going to take a first aid kit 😂

Reactions: 19
When they are in the air b&b and Sarah tells everyone how the owner has said they can have as much free wine as they want. She then back tracks and says “not that we drink much anyway”.

Give over Sarah, your eyes lit up more than Blackpool Illuminations at the thought of free wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What the hell have they done to Isla’s hair 😱
Looks like she has traction baldness like her brother 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Does any one else have children that act like that when they go into another house/on holiday etc. Find it really strange
We’ve stayed in a few places like that and I have children aged 16, 8 and 2. If any of them acted like that I would be absolutely flabbergasted.

Reactions: 20
sarah had her eyes on them chocolate bars when she walked in the s&m dugeon 😂 why is esme screeching over bedroom layouts, bathrooms and hot tubs? Girl your not 7. Foghorn jace in the background too had to turn it down
I don't know why Esme screeches over bathrooms, it's not like she uses them to clean herself, she couldn't even wipe her face before she started baking, the girl is 13 and she is minging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why are they so bloody hyper. Must be the thought of the wine (thought they didn’t drink).
Sweet boy jumping on the sofa - he’s not sweet, he’s a little 💩

Imagine hiring your house to these people. Omg 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s almost a carbon copy this time except for the belly not being finished off as well as the original. They should be ashamed of themselves - it’s embarrassing that they are continuing to keep up the pretence

Attachments

Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote myself but this was Izzy's reaction to that weird seating arrangement with the..erm.."romantic" mural. She definitely knew!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It’s almost a carbon copy this time except for the belly not being finished off as well as the original. They should be ashamed of themselves - it’s embarrassing that they are continuing to keep up the pretence
It's also incredibly frowned upon in communities. Imagine if she wants to do this professionally. Like many influences, she'll be haunted by the lies of her past...plus all the other stuff her parents put online.

Seriously, what are you actually achieving by lying. Being able to follow a pattern is a big skill in itself.

You can't go around stealing peoples patterns forever. They could probably be sued if the right person decided to take it up with them. People make a living off patterns.

Reactions: 20
I dip in and out of these threads, but is no one talking about how Sarah was eating that bleeping kiwi??!🤣🤣 is she ok? or am I just the weird one who cuts mine in half and eats the inside with a spoon..
That how we eat them too

Reactions: 8
The way he was waffling on on the balcony made me think he’d had a few already
And did anyone think those steps looked like a death trap - one wet foot and “ hello compound fracture land”
Gosh, that would be awful! Imagine if Christopher Ingham or Sarah Ingham slipped in a puddle of their own greasy residue and sustained a compound fracture. I mean the EHIC *is* essential but it doesn't cover you for much and what if they didn't have travel insurance?hout They'd be completely and utterly fecked! And that's without even taking into account what that type of accident would do to Christopher Ingham's tonsillitis back. It really doesn't bear thinking about. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she tried to combine that one and this one
1662495484587.png
1662495568466.png
1662495520096.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
imagine running a black light around that basement. I reckon those sofas would look like a plasterers radio 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Sometimes it makes me happy that chris doesn’t fancy “fat women” or fat teens at that matter, hes wrote he likes toned bodies slim bodies, nice legs etc and now his mrs is huge ha ha ha!! 😂 Sarah he don’t fancy you naked love just makes me smile that he has to pretend she’s gawwwjjjuusss!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.