The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @GeordieGossipGirl
1662320618552.png

TLDR
- Someone called Chris a knob in the background of the vlog.
- Jace was seen kicking pigeons and punching Mila. Mila has been seen with a pretty sore armpit.
- Sarah criticised tourists who drop litter, leave bags of dog poo and graffiti in Venice.
- The Inghams went to Venice for Primark.
- The Inghams are heading towards Slovenia. Isla and Sarah want to go to Auschwitz.
- Venice is suffering from substance (better known as subsidence) according to Sarah. She also saw consolations of stars and "the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains".
- Esme wants to sell crocheted keyrings. Sarah is worried about safety checks.
- Chris is getting in the mood for christmas by wearing a green beanie.

Hi Steve 👋

1662320201819.png
1662320472113.png
1662321833058.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Congratulations @GeordieGossipGirl
View attachment 1554422

TLDR
- Someone called Chris a knob in the background of the vlog.
- Jace was seen kicking pigeons and punching Mila. Mila has been seen with a pretty sore armpit.
- Sarah criticised tourists who drop litter, leave bags of dog poo and graffiti in Venice.
- The Inghams went to Venice for Primark.
- The Inghams are heading towards Slovenia. Isla and Sarah want to go to Auschwitz.
- Venice is suffering from substance (better known as subsidence) according to Sarah. She also saw consolations of stars and "the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains".
- Esme wants to sell crocheted keyrings. Sarah is worried about safety checks.
- Chris is getting in the mood for christmas by wearing a green beanie.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1554409View attachment 1554417View attachment 1554464
I'd like to thank Chris Ingham for being a knob, I couldn't have got this amazing honour without you. Keep being a knob. Id like to thank Mrs Sarah Ingham for marrying and supporting such a knob that we get such amazing crappy content in which we can make such perfect titles, and as always the amazing @thegreencow without your rundowns and continued commitment we would all have to watch knobhead being a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Brilliant title! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My gosh, how dirty were they all on that vlog?
Jace dirt all over face
Esme, dirt on face and dirty ring on the neck of her t shirt
All with greasy . unwashed hair
They must stink.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Do they think they are giving the little IFam a treat by putting up a slog on a Sunday……..or are they skint???? …… or did they forget what day it is because one day is just the same as any other?
Also…. That baby, definitely not drying her correctly - poor little sod
Also and finally……. Mrs fatty Arbuckle stop trying to give us lessons in Geography/History in your fake posh voice……you suck at it
And to end this rant ……. The big kid didn’t even know how many days it was to her bleeping B’day!!! Idiots all of them…. My Granddaughter is 10 her B’day is in March - she could tell you almost to the minute when her’s is coming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Congrats to the Inghams for 250 threads on Tattle. A rare achievement, for good reason

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Just catching up! But I am absolutely disgusted at the blatant neglect of those children, it’s gone way to far now and the fact that nobody intervenes YET there is proof in everything they do. Poor Mila has a sore armpit like that because she isn’t being washed and bathed in the way a baby of her age would absolutely need to be. It is the BASIC care of a baby and Sarah can still not even do that. I can only imagine how sore and smelly that must be, she needs that looked after instantly SARAH you horrible slob.

My 18 month old has recently had some surgery on his hand & we’ve had to avoid getting his bandages wet for two weeks. I had made sure his armpits any baby rolls & under the neck etc were being throughly cleaned daily, morning and night as we had to avoid full bathing in the healing time.

Sarah is absolutely shameful, I’m mortified because you can clearly tell that’s from sweat, not being cleaned properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Do they think they are giving the little IFam a treat by putting up a slog on a Sunday……..or are they skint???? …… or did they forget what day it is because one day is just the same as any other?
Also…. That baby, definitely not drying her correctly - poor little sod
Also and finally……. Mrs fatty Arbuckle stop trying to give us lessons in Geography/History in your fake posh voice……you suck at it
And to end this rant ……. The big kid didn’t even know how many days it was to her bleeping B’day!!! Idiots all of them…. My Granddaughter is 10 her B’day is in March - she could tell you almost to the minute when her’s is coming
That poor little babies sore armpit nearly made me cry, she’s such a pleasant little girl too she’s been through enough with her hip! And they can’t even wash and dry her properly to keep her comfortable and fresh bless her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
That poor little babies sore armpit nearly made me cry, she’s such a pleasant little girl too she’s been through enough with her hip! And they can’t even wash and dry her properly to keep her comfortable and fresh bless her
I find it heartbreaking seeing the way they treat her, poor little thing hasn’t had an easy start in life, and they continue to duck it up for her.
Basic care is too much for them, more worried about filming content and getting to b&m.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.