The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this tiny hole the kids have to crawl outsid of in case of an emergency. My guess is the handle to the backdoor is out of reach for the girls since they are hiding it with a towel.
1662656404465.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What next BABY GIRL GETS HER TOENAILS AND FINGERNAILS CLEANED

These parents are C*NTS
Look how sad those children are and how bleeping dirty they look

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Look at this tiny hole the kids have to crawl outsid of in case of an emergency. My guess is the handle to the backdoor is out of reach for the girls since they are hiding it with a towel.
View attachment 1564727
You can’t tell me kids like this life. It’s not right it’s not fair and it’s not bloody safe.
I couldn’t put my kids through this for 1 night let alone weeks on end. Get them home! ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Jace do not want to have his hair cut Lazy because he has no idea what a good feeling it is to have short hair. He lives with 4 people older than him that has long hair and one he probably can count on one hand how often he has seen without a stupid hat on top of it.
For Jace it would feel much better since you don't take care of it and it constantly hangs in front of his glasses. You should have cut it short and said if you don't like it it will grow back out.

Sarah and Chris alone in the hot tub 🤢🤢🤢
how would they think that they would be left alone in there when there is glas doors into the sauna?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1564727
Poor Izzy having to share that space 😬 also imagine ur mum and dad laying on top of you in something your creepy dad created and hasn’t been checked for safety.. I couldn’t put my kids in danger like that I’d be on edge if their bed drops them children are dead

• Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1564727
Those metal brackets though 😳 there’s nothing weight bearing in the middle, the frame doesn’t fit the mattress, it’s only planed 2x2 timber and cheap ply and you can see screw holes where he’s messed up. They’ve also clearly raised up the girls bed so he can put a crappy camping stove in which is only usable in nice weather.
honest to god, he’s not right in the head

Reactions: 37
Seriously that thumb nail is disgraceful. Why is he half naked? Yes, we all know why to attract a certain type of viewer. There should be some law that protects children, why in 2022 are parents aloud to exploit their children in this way.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Poor Izzy having to share that space 😬 also imagine ur mum and dad laying on top of you in something your creepy dad created and hasn’t been checked for safety.. I couldn’t put my kids in danger like that I’d be on edge if their bed drops them children are dead
I'm really tired and read that as "your creepy dad cheated and hasn't been checked for safety" which is also so accurate that it made me cackle Sarah style.

Reactions: 17
Not all ED’s are about weight loss. In some cases it’s about having autonomy over something that only you can control. A 17yo that has basically been imprisoned within her immediate family may find that her body is the only thing she has control of. Of course, it could be borne out of her parents plastering her from all angles over the internet, opening her up to criticism and scrutiny way worse than an average 17yo young woman would have to cope with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sarah has cut Jaces hair. Well say she cut it, she nipped the ends off. It still looks straggly and awful. She literally cut the tiniest bit off the bottom. That said, it looked a whole lot better when she actually brushed it. Don't get excited though, it's not short.
The absolute DRAMA of it
“ do you like your hair long or short”…….
Jace probably looking at Sarah who is mouthing
“ long”……...” oooh long muuuuuma”
Then
“ I’m just going to cut a little bit just a bit just a little bit, just a little bit just a “ 🙄 shut the duck up foo

Dont even get me bleeping started on the title
‘ 3 year old boy gets a haircut’ 🤷‍♀️ What? some random 3 year old wandered into the house….
Ooooh you mean YOUR 3 year old son and what’s that? he looks like he’s naked in the photo
If that isn’t appealing to pedophiles I don’t know what is even going so far as to not even say it’s your child but ‘3 year old boy’

edited to add: Sarah and Chris I’ve reported you to YouTube for sexualising your child for views

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have just finished 37 hrs work in 3 days 🤦‍♀️god knows how many steps I’ve clocked working for our brilliant NHS running up n down wards for 13 hours a day I would bleeping love to see this disgusting soup dragon Sarah Ingham do this😡 keeping patients hydrated treating moisture on skin with barrier creams and most importantly using common sense which she lacks so obviously..for the love of god please let authorities take some charge in this family I would 💯 safeguard those disgusting greedy parents
She`d never cope with everything you and your amazing coworkers do.My mum came home from hospital 3 weeks ago now ,and having witnessed those drs/nurses porters ,everybody ,i`ve honestly never seen people work so tirelessly.However ,this is the woman who went off and left her mum when she knew she was desperately ill (oh no ,just seen the news :( R.I.P Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11 )..Tonight is the 1st night i`ve left my mum since she came home ,and only after doing whatever i could to make things easier for her.Plus i`ll be back first thing tomorrow. I sometimes wonder if Sarah has a heart/soul. She sponges off her nanna ,but then swans off for weeks at a time not giving her as much as a second thought.Has she considered her sister ,who`s expecting?? Other than to make money from a video about the gender i very much doubt it. Please know that the majority of the country are grateful ,indebted to you for your wonderful compassion and care.Sarah and Chris merely "care" that you`ll be about when they need you.They can`t seem to go a day without upsetting someone in some way.They seriously need to get off the internet ,and fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My thoughts are with the Royal Family this evening on the peaceful passing of Queen Elizabeth the second. A woman who was an example of good and duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Makes me laugh how Lazy has mentioned the Queen on her Instagram stories when she’s never even mentioned her before. Talk about exploiting someone’s death.

I bet there will be a WE HAD DEVASTATING NEWS FROM HOME Vlog in a few days with the Inghams crying into their pot noodles on the thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Makes me laugh how Lazy has mentioned the Queen on her Instagram stories when she’s never even mentioned her before. Talk about exploiting someone’s death.

I bet there will be a WE HAD DEVASTATING NEWS FROM HOME Vlog in a few days with the Inghams crying into their pot noodles on the thumbnail.
Chris could do like he did with Rich Breeds, and pretend they were best friends for attention on the internet, insert some waffle about how it shows you shouldn’t call him a kiddy-fiddler, and then not show up at the funeral.

I think, in Lazy’s defence, that she possibly does feel some affinity with Her Majesty, in that they both were/are in the extremely uncommon position of providing comfort to multiple abusers of young children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

did you notice how the drawing off the queen and the bear looks like the picture on their first instagramvideos? (which is actually nowhere in that video)
Probably was Hi Steve who sent them a message that they had to mention the death on their instagram, I don't believe any of those nonce watch any news

• Wow
Reactions: 9
this is the issue I have with people going bonkers on Facebook right now. Yes it’s sad but not once have I ever heard any of them mention the Queen and how wonderful she was now they’re all acting like their best mate has died.

if I had a bunker I’d be in it right now, the mourning over Diana was enough to make you mad. Smiling in public will now be a hanging offence.

I appreciate I had a hard time earlier this year dealing with the death of a famous person however, I followed that person and the band he was in. I was at the tribute concert and shared the grief of all the other fans.

sorry, ranting

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.