Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Isabelle & Esme, sleep under a heavy weight, on top of a gas bottle. Jace & Isla sleep on top of an oven.
How do these parents get away with this. It’s child endangerment at its finest.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Cooper123

VIP Member
Milas toe nails 🤮
This is bloody disgraceful!! There’s no excuse for this! Sarah you big horrible bitch, you and that n of a husband are a pair of cunts for letting that baby get in the state she does. Dirty toe and finger nails on a baby that age is shocking. You think you’re the envy of everyone travelling around in your delivery van, but have you ever stopped to watch yourselves back again? How can you not see what we all see. You all look dirty and unkempt. Chris walks about in the same clothes, sweating his man tits off and to make himself look even more ridiculous he insists on wearing a fucking beanie! His disgusting sweaty face with that greasy hair hanging down over it is bloody rank. Then there’s you, in your shein specials and your dla sandals. Stomping around like a big fat bossy bitch. You really do have an awful high opinion of yourself. Here’s a reality check for you, your husband is a fucking n! If I were you I’d be hiding in shame!
Your life looks shit, and your kids are brats! Get that jace one to the hairdressers ffs, he’s not cute looking with a big ratty ponytail. Boys have long hair so they can wear it down, his is in such a state that it just gets thrown up. The lot of you are just stinking tramps!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

whatonearth1

Just catching up! But I am absolutely disgusted at the blatant neglect of those children, it’s gone way to far now and the fact that nobody intervenes YET there is proof in everything they do. Poor Mila has a sore armpit like that because she isn’t being washed and bathed in the way a baby of her age would absolutely need to be. It is the BASIC care of a baby and Sarah can still not even do that. I can only imagine how sore and smelly that must be, she needs that looked after instantly SARAH you horrible slob.

My 18 month old has recently had some surgery on his hand & we’ve had to avoid getting his bandages wet for two weeks. I had made sure his armpits any baby rolls & under the neck etc were being throughly cleaned daily, morning and night as we had to avoid full bathing in the healing time.

Sarah is absolutely shameful, I’m mortified because you can clearly tell that’s from sweat, not being cleaned properly.

• Heart
  • Sad

pigeonpie

Imagine sharing 1 drink with 6 other people … the amount of backwash you’d be sharing, it knocks me sick! :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
How is Issy meant to explore her sexualities either way? She's never away from her family. She's not around anyone to discover "anything" out. Most teens her age hang out with friends whether that be of the opposite sex or the same. As harsh as this sounds her idea of romance comes from films or books, not from life. I'm sorry but if she looks at her mother and stepfather for guidance, she's fucked.
She’s not a lesbian. Just like she hasn’t got an eating disorder. She’s a silly, naive girl, whose mum encourages her to make this shit up for attention, and to distract her from the fact she has not passed her exams, and won’t be going to college or getting a job.

One of Lazy’s dilemmas, when the time comes, will be whether she’d rather Isabelle ended up with the kind of man who doesn’t mind Creepy being a n🤥nce, or a normal, decent man who will want absolutely nothing to do with him.

• Heart

tatty_boggle

Couldn’t share some really good points made on previous thread, but I had to re-share these as was watching open mouthed at some of the sheer fucking stupidity in the vlog yesterday evening 😳
1) Who goes on a fucking long walk with not enough drinks/hydration for the whole family?
2 litres?? “I have to remember we’re a family of 7” - grow up you cretin!!

2) WHY DO YOU NOT BUY PROPER WALKING GEAR FOR YOUR FAMILY YOU DICK HEADS????
It pains me to see those kids wearing such impractical gear for walking in! Those shoes could cause them injury and they all look ridiculous!!!! Get some bloody decent made trousers, shorts, shoes and coats and I guarantee you wouldn’t need to replace them as often as Shein or Primark 🤢

3) If these c*Mrs are claiming it’s “Home School” then they need an Ofsted inspection - as Home School implies it’s a registered establishment! Anyone who actually HOME EDUCATES, Knows it’s called Home Education!
But then Creepy and Lazy DO NOT home educate!! They are just arseholes who like to make people think us home educators neglect our children and don’t wash 🤢🤢

4) Sitting under a tree DURING A LIGHTENING STORM! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell me you don’t know anything about anything, without telling me you don’t know anything!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5) SORT JACE’S BEHAVIOUR OUT!

6) SORT YOUR HYGIENE OUT YOU SWEATY, DIRTY PIGS!!!! 🤢

7) GET THE N*NCE JAILED!!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I get bolognese in a baguette with some cheese on top to some extent but who puts spaghetti in it as well. You usually pick your carb 🤣 It looked all crispy and vile. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Is this finally the down fall of the minghams
Not a chance! We were all saying that four years ago, but they’ll always surprise you - they are the cockroaches of family vlogging. Remember, they aren’t restricted by dignity or morals, like normal people, and they don’t have any other option.

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
What I don't get, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but does lazy ever take a changing bag for Mila on these "days" out? I mean she shoved the snacks in Esme's bag. If she had a changing bag for Mila she'd have put them in there surely. Or does that poor baby have to sit in her waste till they get back to the van? They kept banging on about how hot it was, so if she'd peed or shite herself it would have been really uncomfortable.
They have never carried around a changing bag. When Jace was apparently days into potty training they didn't take any spare clothes, wipes, anything. Never seen them carry anything for Mila. Even my 6 year old knows if we are going to be out for any length of time we all need our water bottles and snacks and Sarah has been a mother for 17 years and hasn't grasped the idea of packing a bag with anything they need. Chris usually has a bag but it's for the camera stuff.

They all wear filthy clothes, don't have a wash and don't even wipe down Mila's hands or face when she's eaten so it's no wonder she has a rash. They probably all have.

• Sad
  • Angry

Otterwise

VIP Member
To be fair , I think all it is under Mila’s armpit is soreness, caused by heat and dirt/grease accumulation and the fact that babies armpits don’t get much air to them when they’re not moving a lot. It’s not uncommon and all my kids have had it at some point when they were babies, especially one in particular that was born in a really hot summer. However, it’s so simple to treat, a gentle, but damn good clean, thoroughly drying it and Sudocrem. Doing that would sort it out in ONE day. But they’re out and about all the time, the poor kid is in the bloody carrier or pushchair or being held , not moving around , getting greasy and dirty in the heat and so it’s never going to clear up !! The kid needs to be at home crawling around and learning how to move , playing with toys, pulling herself up , staying cool and just being a baby !! FFS minghams , GO HOME and let your poor baby be just a baby !!
Sarah had the audacity to say something like why is Mila complaining on the hike when she just sat on her little butt. Chris also made a comment about Mila complaining. How is sitting in a carrier for hours looking at the back of your dad's greasy head fun for a baby? Mila just became more mobile and clearly needs space to explore, crawl, move her little legs. You could see how much she thrived at home. She very nearly started walking!
Stuck in that bloody van for months is doing her no favours horrible selfish twats!

• Sad

Ginlover92

She sounds a bit irritated in her responses 🤔
"I wasn't risking anything on my unborn baby" I assume she means she didn't want to put her baby at risk. Was this the same pregnancy where they travelled for a lot of it so didn't go to important appointments etc and was travelling right up to the due date? I think there was more risky behaviour but I can't remember now. Everything she says is a lie to fit the narrative in the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

krispykreme

I dip in and out of these threads, but is no one talking about how Sarah was eating that fucking kiwi??!🤣🤣 is she ok? or am I just the weird one who cuts mine in half and eats the inside with a spoon..

• Haha

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Forgot about this from the other day when Sarah was saying Mila had dirty knees from playing on the ground. Looks to me like she has been crawling over broken glass or something .

Screenshot 2022-08-31 211150.png
Screenshot 2022-08-31 211520.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Brilliant title! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My gosh, how dirty were they all on that vlog?
Jace dirt all over face
Esme, dirt on face and dirty ring on the neck of her t shirt
All with greasy . unwashed hair
They must stink.

• Sick
  • Wow

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
No Miscarriage
No Exams
No Sense