The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t someone tell Jace it’s not his PRESENTS or birthday 😡

and ffs his hair looks bloody ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Congrats to Chris for acknowledging on the vlog that someone the age of 17 is not an adult, i.e.... they're a child!!! 👏 👏 👏 :m :m

Haven't watched properly. Any mention of driving lessons?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What was that Chris Ingham. 1.17 into the video whooohooooo “Your last non adult birthday”

say that louder for the folks At the back “YOUR last NON ADULT birthday”

Sorry, again. NON ADULT. On her 17th birthday

So you do know you were texting a 16 year old who isn’t an adult then????!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Fucksake the blue sweatshirt has returned,burn that damn thing
Probably put it on because she knew she would bend a lot forward to get a present and her creepy stepfather would film down her top otherwise.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What was that Chris Ingham. 1.17 into the video whooohooooo “Your last non adult birthday”

say that louder for the folks At the back “YOUR last NON ADULT birthday”

Sorry, again. NON ADULT. On her 17th birthday

So you do know you were texting a 16 year old who isn’t an adult then????!!!
He dropped himself in it there didn’t he. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Probably put it on because she knew she would bend a lot forward to get a present and her creepy stepfather would film down her top otherwise.
Victims of abuse, will sometimes stop taking care of themselves (washing, brushing their hair etc.) And wear the same baggy clothes all time time. Lots of people on here make fun of Isabelle for that blue jumper, but it really could be her shield 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Its interesting to hear Creepy say to Isobelle is having her last non adult birthday. I wonder why he didn't apply that logic to Jess when he was hitting on her. And she was at year younger than isobelle is now.

Shows he's fully aware of what a bleeping creep he is.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Something is going to happen and Smug Sarah and Camp Chris will be back to Seacroft or even worse in Zelda and Steve's spare room surrounded by all the crap Sarah has bought...
Maybe the tax man will catch up

Reactions: 11
Who's gonna tell Jace he is not center of attention 365 days 24/7 .

This kid is a very, very lot annoying!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Victims of abuse, will sometimes stop taking care of themselves (washing, brushing their hair etc.) And wear the same baggy clothes all time time. Lots of people on here make fun of Isabelle for that blue jumper, but it really could be her shield 😔
I really doubt it, she did the “hike” the other day with her tits practically out, I think the blue jumper comes out when the weather gets cooler and she can’t find any clean clothes that aren’t skimpy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would Sarah have to even worry about a 9-5 job if YouTube ended tomorrow? They're set for life aren't they? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
what 10 mins of the vlog and wanted to cry for Isabelle.. I actually feel terrible for her that her parents can’t learn her young siblings a bit of respect and personal space.. a mean jumping of her presents? Snatching it out her hand? Pretty shabby presents compared to what esme got too.. 13 and she got a air wrap and a holiday to mexico specifically for her

For the first time ever I’ve felt the need to comment on her stupid post that is so wrong and actually needs removing as it’s wrong. She states government advising pregnant women don’t get vaccinated. This was a wrong!!!!
Yes very very wrong I’m pregnant now and they ask me at every appointment if Iv had my second vaccine which Iv decided not to get until Iv had the baby but they still strongly advise you get it whilst pregnant

Reactions: 19
Isabelle acting surprised that she got a record player, when she was there when it was bought 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What a birthday Jace standing on her presents trying to open the presents then snatching them from her, The birthday cake what can i say a cake they say they dont know what it is and a tea light candle in the middle that jace blows out.then issy spills all the wax from the tea light in the cake
Set for life okay then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What happened to Jace being keen to make a chocolate cake😀
that was a nice shop bought cake better than melon cake
i cannot understand half what those children are saying
what 17 year old isn’t allowed to choose clothes .
The trainers were nice but Isabelle didn’t get to choose them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.