The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the mistake again of hate watching the borefest. I should not talk about the children but why was Esme crocheting all around the walk and why did she say she had packed her own bag with her own snacks. Selfish little madam, you have done an amazing job there creepster and the lazy one,well done.NOT😡😡😡😡
Seems like the older chuldrun have to hoard snacks otherwise Jace, mummy dearest or selfish Creepstopher will eat it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone, i used to be a member in this thread a couple a months ago to talk about this feral family but had to delete my account because it was causing me to spiral with my mental health. But I'm much better now

I have absolutely no words of how disrespectful, feral, dirty and neglectful they are, I couldn't believe they could get any worse but they did 😡 the way they treat mila is disgusting, with jace the golden boy hitting her, lazy carrying her around like she's a sack of potatoes and not keeping an eye on her.

With isabelles 'exams' the way lazy went about saying that it doesn't matter what the outcome of the results are, fair enough. BUT, sarah you never once encouraged your daughter to do anything, no college, sixth form or even an apprenticeship.
I'm a tattoo apprentice and honestly I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for my parents, they've encouraged me to draw from a very young age and it's got me my dream career. My mum drew a picture of the outline of bugs bunny 24 years ago and yesterday I finished colouring it for her. I owe everything to my parents.

Lazy you better sort your family out. Please just encourage your children it really does go a long way, you probably won't listen though you overgrown chav🙄

This is the drawing I finished for my mum

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
What I don't get, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but does lazy ever take a changing bag for Mila on these "days" out? I mean she shoved the snacks in Esme's bag. If she had a changing bag for Mila she'd have put them in there surely. Or does that poor baby have to sit in her waste till they get back to the van? They kept banging on about how hot it was, so if she'd peed or shite herself it would have been really uncomfortable.
They have never carried around a changing bag. When Jace was apparently days into potty training they didn't take any spare clothes, wipes, anything. Never seen them carry anything for Mila. Even my 6 year old knows if we are going to be out for any length of time we all need our water bottles and snacks and Sarah has been a mother for 17 years and hasn't grasped the idea of packing a bag with anything they need. Chris usually has a bag but it's for the camera stuff.

They all wear filthy clothes, don't have a wash and don't even wipe down Mila's hands or face when she's eaten so it's no wonder she has a rash. They probably all have.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Milas toe nails 🤮
Poor baby! This is absolutely shocking! How do you even get dirt under your toenails? If this doesn't prove that these children aren't getting washed I don't know what will. Sarah Louise Ingham, clean your children! I feel so awful for Mila 😔.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Lazy had some sort of changing mat which apparently could hold some wipes and nappies, I can't remember if it was gifted or she bought it 'from a small business on Instagram' but you never see it with them.

I know they like communal shoes but why would you take a communal 2 litres of water on a hot day for 7 of them? Surely they could buy some water bottles from Amazon and have a bottle each. 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Still no mention whatsoever on vlog about results day, there’s no way they would have missed vlogging this or an emotional reaction to her 9, it’s not adding up

Reactions: 28
Still no mention whatsoever on vlog about results day, there’s no way they would have missed vlogging this or an emotional reaction to her 9, it’s not adding up
This new found respecting isobelles privacy thing doesn’t seem very genuine does it

Reactions: 18
And who could possibly think it's a good idea to eat CRISPS when you have run out of water ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lazy had some sort of changing mat which apparently could hold some wipes and nappies, I can't remember if it was gifted or she bought it 'from a small business on Instagram' but you never see it with them.

I know they like communal shoes but why would you take a communal 2 litres of water on a hot day for 7 of them? Surely they could buy some water bottles from Amazon and have a bottle each. 😉
She buys water bottles every time they go to B&M. They were even flogging their own (illegally) on an Amazon so you’d think they would have enough to take one each! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No Miscarriage
No Exams
No Sense
No Morals
No Ifam wherever they go
No Shame
No Fashion Sense
No Home as it's just a cold warehouse
No Hope for the children

• Heart
Reactions: 45
No Miscarriage
No Exams
No Sense
No Morals
No Ifam wherever they go
No Shame
No Fashion Sense
No Home as it's just a cold warehouse
No Hope for the children
No brain cells
No hygiene
No education
No future
No sense of danger
No friends
No class
No soap

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m going to have to retract my comments completely at this rate about it not being jaces fault the way he’s behaving ( I mean technically it’s them that made him this way ) but JHC he’s turning into a little monster ! When they say they don’t exist I’m thinking REALLLLLLY I BEG TO DIFFER ! 😏😩

Who is that in the blue top ? Looks too fat around the hips for Izzy but no where near fat enough for lazy ! Surely it’s not creepy ? In his dolly shoes ? DA ‘ FK 😐

Milas armpits 😫 WTAF that looks so painful ! How is she not screaming ? 🥹😠

( my attachment from the last thread as I couldn’t quote it ) what’s this about lazy biting or pinching mila ???? 😱 @slmapg

I need to go see this , was it todays vlog ? Anyone got a time stamp please 🙏
I can’t remember which vlog, someone else might, but I think Chris had the camera, and Mila was doing something to Sarah as babies do at that age, they pull hair, scratch etc don’t they, anyway she did it back to her, I can’t remember if it was a pinch or bite, but she didn’t realize the camera had turned to her and when she did she quickly stopped.
That’s why I think she lets Jace inflict pain on Mila, cos he probably sees her doing it to her as well. She don’t want that baby. So clear she’s an inconvenience.

im sure skipping to 55 seconds in a vlog wont make them millionaires hun
Just clicking on it counts as a view.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.