The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get some friends.

Yeah they’re on holiday blah blah and teenagers holiday that with their families (I did as a teen) but when I was 17 I wanted to hang out with my girls, not suffer through the same old shite holiday cottages. Oh wow it has a hot tub. 🙄 You have one at home you loser. You have one at every place you visit. You can’t possibly be that excited every time you see one. They’re not that special. In fact they’re actually kind of gross germ factories.
🙏 exactly
Not disrespecting the place but come on that vlog was bleeping ridiculous
The non stop screeching and open mouthed amazement 🙄🙄 everything was stunnin or amazing oh duck off
And esme 🙄 dear god she loves the limelight with her stupid ‘fake accent’ and banging on about stuff that no one except her mother gives a tit about
but hey ho the dimwit followers will think it’s hilarious

Gorican wine is strong stuff. Creepy will be struggling to stand after one glass.
The way he was waffling on on the balcony made me think he’d had a few already
And did anyone think those steps looked like a death trap - one wet foot and “ hello compound fracture land”

Reactions: 33
I will take your word for that Priority❤
Trust me….., I could send you a baby spaniel to prove it. Unfortunately, they probably cost as much child, but your loved beyond reason and other than signing your every penny you have to sponsor a vet it’s worth it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This girl really needs to be brought down off that pedestal she thinks she’s perched on - as if she thinks she’s the only thing person with any creativity to come up with stuff by herself & other people thinks she’s strange for being able to make these things without any instructions (which we know is quite clearly not the case anyway when you have a look at Etsy, TikTok etc). Where does she think these tutorials come from in the first place?! There are lots of exceptionally talented, self taught individuals - she’s seen some designs and copied them tweaking to make them look authentic but she’s not come up with anything on her own. It really isn’t all that difficult to create crochet shapes and put them together either when you’ve got the hang of it.

Sarah if you read here stop boosting her ego, she is coming across as very unlikeable & the way you are allowing her to be towards Isla with the snide looks & this is extending out to the general public around her now as well if you weren’t aware - of course it’s great she is enjoying crafting but for whatever reason, but she actually believes she’s better than all the rest when really, she’s just an ordinary girl. thank goodness she’s not at school because girls would not take kindly to that sort of behaviour whatsoever.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I tried to watch tonight’s vlog but the amount of screeching, shouting, interrupting each other feels so chaotic, I just cannot continue. It’s unbearable viewing.

Reactions: 34
That place looks like a sex dungeon.
Wouldn't want to imagine what those 2 got up to in there. Bet there's another little Ingham born in 9 months time.
That place was definetly not meant for children. Very inappropriate, especially Creepy in the sauna with the girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
That place looks like a sex dungeon.
Paradise for Chris with his water fetishes 🤢

Not a chance he wouldn’t know that this house is aimed at adults, Sarah perhaps because she’s probably just seen hot tub & sauna and that’s got her excited - trying to sell the love heart sofa as a chill out area for the girls, come on the room could not be any more obvious what goes on down there 😂 I just wouldn’t have been able to look around & keep a straight face especially with kids in tow but it would make me uncomfortable having kids there at all and just hope it’s been cleaned well!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
sarah had her eyes on them chocolate bars when she walked in the s&m dugeon 😂 why is esme screeching over bedroom layouts, bathrooms and hot tubs? Girl your not 7. Foghorn jace in the background too had to turn it down

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Had to do a quick watch after reading your comments
Definitely a couples Spa not at all kid friendly
Isla definitely deliberately
dropped Esme in the poo and Esme was fuming not that any normal person ever believed she makes her own designs, she is very creative at lying!
Once again Isabelle spends her 17th birthday with her family lucky girl eh?
I would feel sorry for her as this is not fun at 17 however she is happy to play along deceiving Ifam so it’s her own silly fault, she will look back one day with regret, if she doesn’t make a break from this her 18th will be same when dies this teenager get to be a teenager?

Reactions: 30
Oh and Izzy looked bored sh*tless.. I think Sarah forgets she’s 17.. take her away to London for a girly weekend shopping .. spend money doing things that she actually enjoys she’s clearly into ‘fashion’ so why not buy her some decent clothes not SHEIN and primark sh*t? Instead she has to share a bed with esme and her bolognase breath ..
Well i watched but it was like a mad house children jumping all over the furniture and screaming, why do they show no respect that house is beautiful and there climbing all over the furniture and the parents dont stop them its disgusting.
Did anyone notice how issy acted when reading the motto on the bedroom wall ? Very odd.
Esme still trying to pretend the things she makes are all her own ideas a liar just like her mother, this is the reason Isla gets little air time because she lets out to many secrets.
I actually wonder if sex education is in their home curriculum .. she acts like she has no idea what it is & gets embarrassed around things like that.. it’s quite an important thing to learn as well

Reactions: 20
Paradise for Chris with his water fetishes 🤢

Not a chance he wouldn’t know that this house is aimed at adults, Sarah perhaps because she’s probably just seen hot tub & sauna and that’s got her excited - trying to sell the love heart sofa as a chill out area for the girls, come on the room could not be any more obvious what goes on down there 😂 I just wouldn’t have been able to look around & keep a straight face especially with kids in tow but it would make me uncomfortable having kids there at all and just hope it’s been cleaned well!

I think the pair of them are very sexually naive, despite what Chris has done. I doubt they would have realised at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What's with all the bizarre jerky movements from isabelle lately in last few vlogs, ( is she trying to dance) dear god she looks a complete twit. And the giggling from her on reading the sign in spa room, so very immature & odd.
They have a hot tub at home along with marble mansion unyet squeal at being in a air b&b.
Oh I could just slap esmes face she is a overly confident smug little brat, oh and that fringe on isla dear god what on earth did they to it, lop sided mess, I would of taken my child right back in there!!!!
You've just said what everyone's thinking,thank you!😂

Reactions: 20
😂😂😂😂 Isla outing Esme for watching a YouTube video on crocheting! So funny. Isla and
Chris now have matching fringes.
Sarah saying she knows Mila is safe on the balcony and can’t fall through. Ummm yes she can, she’s teeny tiny remember and would fit through those bars. She’s definitely filming that to wind us up and laugh about it. She loves being a smug witch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I agree. Complete with a lovely, labia-esque sofa. Delightful! 😂
Bloody hell it really is a sex hotel...somewhere someone would take you for a quick shag. I can just picture Creepy on that love seat in the basement pounding Lazy 100 mph.. fringe hanging down dripping sweat all over the fat mess. Ok I'm not gonna get a book deal with Danielle Steel anytime soon but I say what I see.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
What's with all the bizarre jerky movements from isabelle lately in last few vlogs, ( is she trying to dance)
I was just coming on here to ask about these ‘pumping’ dance? movements that Isabelle keeps doing. Is this the way teenagers dance today? It looks so strange, almost suggestive, and she does it so often in the background, obviously wanting to be seen on the view finder.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.