The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time is creepy called a knob please 😂
I've just come back on as these got right on my nerves and this was the first comment I saw ,Abs hilarious that someone called him that ,I bet he tit his knickers and the Jamaican gangster voice disappeared,brilliant title

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congratulations @GeordieGossipGirl
View attachment 1554422

TLDR
- Someone called Chris a knob in the background of the vlog.
- Jace was seen kicking pigeons and punching Mila. Mila has been seen with a pretty sore armpit.
- Sarah criticised tourists who drop litter, leave bags of dog poo and graffiti in Venice.
- The Inghams went to Venice for Primark.
- The Inghams are heading towards Slovenia. Isla and Sarah want to go to Auschwitz.
- Venice is suffering from substance (better known as subsidence) according to Sarah. She also saw consolations of stars and "the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains".
- Esme wants to sell crocheted keyrings. Sarah is worried about safety checks.
- Chris is getting in the mood for christmas by wearing a green beanie.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1554409View attachment 1554417View attachment 1554464
Who is very pigeon toed there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies for doing Memory Monday a bit early but I am working a long day tomorrow and won't have chance to post one in the morning like usual.

This week, we remember with absolute disgust some of the times that the Ingham children were filmed being neglected or placed in a dangerous position.

Screenshots below capture the following:

- When the family were in a car travelling to the Epcot Centre on the Florida honeymoon and Creepy and Lazy had their seat belts on but the girls did not 😔😡.
- When the family were driving down a pitch black country road, in thick fog, to a relative's holiday cottage and none of them had seat belts on! (it was January 2016 and the girls were 3, 6 and 10).
- When Creepy did a prank on Esme and Isla where he put talcum powder in their hairdryer and then filmed them blowing the talcum powder into their faces. We all watched with horror another youtube video where the same prank was done on another girl and the talcum powder caught fire!! It was only luck that stopped the same thing happening to Esme and Isla that day. Creepy ignored the outcry and repeated the prank a few months later, this time on himself.
- When 12 year old Isabelle showed viewers the knickers that she had bought that day. So, so wrong and inappropriate.
- When they were in Australia and let an unsupervised 6 year old Isla cross the road when the red light was showing.
- When they put the three girls in the back of Lazy's pink mini, which only had two seat belts in the back and then drove them to the Leeds Christmas Market.
- When Jace had a horribly sore and swollen eye through the night and they didn't notice how bad it was until the next morning, even though Jace was telling his mother how bad it was.
- When 6 year old Isla was dressed as 'Granny' from Slender man and her mother didn't know how incredibly unsuitable Slender man was for a 6 year old.
- When Isla badly cut her head open at Disneyland, Paris and she was made to walk through the park, rather than be taken to A&E.
- When the girls were allowed to paddle board and swim without a life jacket, alone in the middle of Loch Lomand.
- When Esme was encouraged to swim down a fast flowing river in Switzerland, without a life jacket.
- When 3 year old Jace was left in a lake by himself, standing on slippery rocks, whilst his family were some distance away.
- When Jace, as a young baby was left alone on a beach in Spain when the rest of his family were swimming in the sea, some distance away.
- When Jace, as a young baby was struggling to breathe with croup and his mother just sat there, filming him for her youtube channel.
- When Isla, Esme and Prinny were allowed to wander dangerously close to a cliff edge when alone at (I think it was) Flamborough Point in January this year. Jace then joined them and was also allowed to go dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.
- slmapg lists the neglect that we have seen with poor little Mila 😔.

We all know that there are sadly many more examples of this shocking parenting 😔😡. Way too many to list 😔.

Edited to say that the screenshot of them travelling to the holiday cottage with no seat belts on is at the end of the screenshots, rather than the second screenshot down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Do they think they are giving the little IFam a treat by putting up a slog on a Sunday……..or are they skint???? …… or did they forget what day it is because one day is just the same as any other?
Also…. That baby, definitely not drying her correctly - poor little sod
Also and finally……. Mrs fatty Arbuckle stop trying to give us lessons in Geography/History in your fake posh voice……you suck at it
And to end this rant ……. The big kid didn’t even know how many days it was to her bleeping B’day!!! Idiots all of them…. My Granddaughter is 10 her B’day is in March - she could tell you almost to the minute when her’s is coming
The vlogs aren’t always a week in advance they say that to throw us off. They are constantly adding into their blogs what was mentioned on tattle 24-48 hours in advance. Isabelle doesn’t know how far ahead she’s ment to be pretending her birthday is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The knobhead appears to have broken drone laws again! They were filming their van so no chance he had a visual on his drone at all times not to mention flying over homes etc and filming is meant to be for recreational/personal use - what they are doing falls into commercial use. Not sure if the area they were using the drone in was part of the national park but that’s forbidden also if so & they check social media etc as well. Going to see who it needs reporting to - a blatant disregard for other countries laws continuously!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
EXPLORING THE INCREDIBLE TOLMIN GORGE IN SLOVENIA!

Lazy starts the vlog by squealing at Mila and telling her to stay in the van. She welcomes us to Tolmin and says they’re excited about a new country. None of them have been there before. They have a fun day planned hiking to Tolmin Gorges, which Lazy found and put on the bucket list. Tomorrow they’re checking into somewhere for Isabelle’s 17th birthday. They parked up a few minutes from the gorges.

Shot of the van. Time to jump on one of the buses to the other car park. They have a long hike to do so decided against the 15 minute walk to the other car park. Jace is a great walker and has barely used a pram. Esme brought her bag full of yarn but when she wasn’t looking Lazy filled it with snacks. Cackle. Esme packed her own snacks. She’s making a frog. Isla’s fringe is getting too much. The gorge is shaded.

Creepstopher says hello to “hello daaaaalin” Mila. They’re in the Triglav “tree glove” National Park in “tomlynn”. Maybe a potential name for baby 6. Screeching from Jace. The national park is a wonder of Slovenia and the walk is 3km there and back. There are thermal caves and bridges.

Creepstopher films the forge from above. The water is pretty. Lazy shows us the map. Esme is doing yarn. 'Spect for a Mila. It makes Lazy sound even more of a bleep than when Creepstopher does it. She and the girls walk down the steps. He films the insanely ridiculous water. Lazy wants to go for a swim but it’s not allowed.

Creepstopher films the thermal spring. He wants to jump in. Isabelle moans about sweating. They’re at Devil’s Bridge and have had pictures taken. Lazy almost threw the tickets away but you have to keep them to get out off the bridge. Jace runs across the bridge and Isabelle says she missed him.

Lazy shows us an information board about Bear’s Head, a naturally formed bridge. Then they’re above the fallen rock. They find shade to have a snack. Moaning about the heat. They have run out of their 2 litres of water. They have one more thing to see before the scenic walk back. Mila is out of the backpack for a break of Pringles. Jace has the task of making Isabelle her birthday cake in 3 days. Lazy tells everyone to go and watch the “hilarious” reel of little man and does an impression of him. Esme is yawning yarning. She is making a blue frog. She forgot the stuffing filler.

Walking. Isabelle looks over the side of the bridge. Lazy waddles up some steps. Creepstopher is out of breath as he shows the view. He tells Mila she has no right to complain. There is a can of coke in the cup holder of the backpack carrier.

Lazy says they’re almost at the top. They came around the corner and there is a cave that feels like an air conditioning unit. Jace has to be told not to go in. Lazy asks if anyone knows why the air is blasting out. Isabelle guesses it’s the air pressure. Creepstopher says the cave goes all the way through to where the air is icy and cold. Isla interrupts and says there is a glacier. Creepstopher continues and says the air pressure where the cold air is is lower than where they are where it’s warm, and the air is being pushed through the mountain. Esme looks bored to death, Jace is trying to get into the cave. Lazy asks if they want to go through the cave. Isabelle remembers caving in year 6 and says it was the worst experience of her life, it was terrifying.

Time to see another cave. Jace is worried about monsters in the cave. Your father is just behind you Jace. Lazy films through the gap in the gate. They’re in Dante Cave. It’s a real life Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Isla asks if the cave ever opens but Lazy says no because you could get lost (I wish the Inghams would), fall or have rocks fall. Footage of the gorge. Lazy shows us how much further they have to walk. They’re mega high up.

The Inghams are sat in the café for the biggest reward ever. Isabelle feels cold inside. Lazy is cooling down. They were reading up on Dante’s Cave, which can be explored if booked 3 days in advance. It’s 41 metres deep with 3 chambers. It comes out where the waters of a glacier flowed. Loud bangs of thunder. Reading off Wikipedia. I’m not typing out the spiel, you can go and read up on the cave if you want but same tit different day. Lazy is interested in geography. She recommends a visit. They walked up hundreds of steps. A single couple could do it in an hour and a half but it took them 3 hours because of Jace and stopping to read, have discussions and vlog. Creepstopher goes outside to look at the buses. Cackling. He is a weatherman and always wanted to be one. Bloody hell an you imagine his gurning face on ITV news every night? He reminds us that his university placement was meteorology. Jace fell asleep but no one has noticed until now.

Creepstopher moans about the rain as they do the 10 minute walk back to the van. They see the car park. Drone shots as the van drives along the road. Driving footage

Lazy and Esme tell us there is a big electric storm. There is so much electric. More electricity in the sky than in your marriage. There is barely any rain. It’s crazy and insane. They’re staying in a service station. They’re checking into somewhere tomorrow. They have an hour left and have driven east. Lazy likes to get the bulk of the driving done after a day out as the children sleep. Mila didn’t fall asleep and instead sat in her car seat and played. You have to buy a driving permit for Slovenia. Lazy sees a mouse. They had to buy a yearly one in Switzerland. They bought one for 15€ in Slovenia and are taking a different route home. Esme did more of her frog crochet. The frog is called Oggy. Lazy has never heard of sea foam. The lightning is far away. Esme tells mummy the thunder is getting closer. Today has been Lazy’s favourite day of the trip. The trip has been diverse and she is loving every second. They have a few more countries. There is a surprise for Isabelle in the place Lazy booked.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-09-04 222351.png
Screenshot 2022-09-04 215341.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
[QUOTE="Kayaking12, post: 11577410, member: 126903 “They are constantly adding into their blogs what was mentioned on tattle 24-48 hours in advance.
[/QUOTE]

Like the prolonged zoomed-in segment of Esme crocheting, in today’s vlog, because someone on Tattle asked if her needlework had ever been witnessed in action

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hiking in dresses & jeans .. are they ever dressed for the occasion? A mean remember Switzerland when they went with no gloves or hats and bought coats out of Primark.. - but anyways Isla is saying it’s red hot yet we have Isabelle in jeans with her top half nearly falling out 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also does it make anyone else feel ill that she’s hand washing the nappies? Surely that’s majorly unhygienic and a risk to her sensitive skin

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Apologies for doing Memory Monday a bit early but I am working a long day tomorrow and won't have chance to post one in the morning like usual.

This week, we remember with absolute disgust some of the times that the Ingham children were filmed being neglected or placed in a dangerous position.

- When the family were in a car travelling to the Epcot Centre on the Florida honeymoon and Creepy and Lazy had their seat belts on but the girls did not 😔😡.
- When the family were driving down a pitch black country road, in thick fog, to a relative's holiday cottage and none of them had seat belts on! (it was January 2016 and the girls were 3, 6 and 10).
- When Creepy did a prank on Esme and Isla where he put talcum powder in their hairdryer and then filmed them blowing the talcum powder into their faces. We all watched with horror another youtube video where the same prank was done on another girl and the talcum powder caught fire!! It was only luck that stopped the same thing happening to Esme and Isla that day. Creepy ignored the outcry and repeated the prank a few months later, this time on himself.
- When 12 year old Isabelle showed viewers the knickers that she had bought that day. So, so wrong and inappropriate.
- When they were in Australia and let an unsupervised 6 year old Isla cross the road when the red light was showing.
- When they put the three girls in the back of Lazy's pink mini, which only had two seat belts in the back and then drove them to the Leeds Christmas Market.
- When Jace had a horribly sore and swollen eye through the night and they didn't notice how bad it was until the next morning, even though Jace was telling his mother how bad it was.
- When 6 year old Isla was dressed as 'Granny' from Slender man and her mother didn't know how incredibly unsuitable Slender man was for a 6 year old.
- When Isla badly cut her head open at Disneyland, Paris and she was made to walk through the park, rather than be taken to A&E.
- When the girls were allowed to paddle board and swim without a life jacket, alone in the middle of Loch Lomand.
- When Esme was encouraged to swim down a fast flowing river in Switzerland, without a life jacket.
- When 3 year old Jace was left in a lake by himself, standing on slippery rocks, whilst his family were some distance away.
- When Jace, as a young baby was left alone on a beach in Spain when the rest of his family were swimming in the sea, some distance away.
- When Jace, as a young baby was struggling to breathe with croup and his mother just sat there, filming him for her youtube channel.
- When Isla, Esme and Prinny were allowed to wander dangerously close to a cliff edge when alone at (I think it was) Flamborough Point in January this year. Jace then joined them and was also allowed to go dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.

We all know that there are sadly many more examples of this shocking parenting 😔😡. Way too many to list 😔.

Edited to say that the screenshot of them travelling to the holiday cottage with no seat belts on is at the end of the screenshots, rather than the second screenshot down.
I’ll never forget her filming Jace when he had croup. What mother doesn’t know that if a baby is breathing and their chest is dipping then get them to hospital quick!! The fact he was barking like a seal as well. But no, thick duck Sarah just couldn’t get what was wrong with him.

Is it my imagination or has Big Saz put on a good stone and a half on this trip. She’s looking like Miss Trunchbull’s you get more unattractive sister 😂 They might want to swing in past Russia to see if she could get herself a job as a shotputter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1554422

TLDR
- Jace was seen kicking pigeons and punching Mila. Mila has been seen with a pretty sore armpit.
- Sarah criticised tourists who drop litter, leave bags of dog poo and graffiti in Venice.
- The Inghams are heading towards Slovenia. Isla and Sarah want to go to Auschwitz.
- Venice is suffering from substance (better known as subsidence) according to Sarah. She also saw consolations of stars and "the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains".

Hi Steve 👋

I’m going to have to retract my comments completely at this rate about it not being jaces fault the way he’s behaving ( I mean technically it’s them that made him this way ) but JHC he’s turning into a little monster ! When they say they don’t exist I’m thinking REALLLLLLY I BEG TO DIFFER ! 😏😩

Who is that in the blue top ? Looks too fat around the hips for Izzy but no where near fat enough for lazy ! Surely it’s not creepy ? In his dolly shoes ? DA ‘ FK 😐

Milas armpits 😫 WTAF that looks so painful ! How is she not screaming ? 🥹😠

( my attachment from the last thread as I couldn’t quote it ) what’s this about lazy biting or pinching mila ???? 😱 @slmapg

I've just come back on as these got right on my nerves and this was the first comment I saw ,Abs hilarious that someone called him that ,I bet he tit his knickers and the Jamaican gangster voice disappeared,brilliant title
I need to go see this , was it todays vlog ? Anyone got a time stamp please 🙏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1554422

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

They go all the way to Venice, to go shopping at Primark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Go all the say to Tolmin Gorge just to knit (Yarm) how igorant can Esme get
and her face at the end how greese was it
Noticed a lot Esme keep's putting in when the rest of them or talking Isla was on about Auschwitz the other day Esme pipes up about hair clip's then tonights vlog Sarah was on about the Gorge and Esme gets on about her knitting STFU Esme please your not clever or funny

And last nights vlog in Venice when someone called Chris it sounded like n to me not knob

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Amazing what their children have to endure injury wise, yet hypochondriac knobhead goes to A&E when he has a tickle in his throat.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Also and finally……. Mrs fatty Arbuckle stop trying to give us lessons in Geography/History in your fake posh voice……you suck at it
And to end this rant ……. The big kid didn’t even know how many days it was to her bleeping B’day!!! Idiots all of them…. My Granddaughter is 10 her B’day is in March - she could tell you almost to the minute when her’s is coming
They really are cretins aren’t they
And as you say even simple stuff like her own birthday and Isabelle can’t remember and we are supposed to believe that bollocks about her exams 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to have to retract my comments completely at this rate about it not being jaces fault the way he’s behaving ( I mean technically it’s them that made him this way ) but JHC he’s turning into a little monster ! When they say they don’t exist I’m thinking REALLLLLLY I BEG TO DIFFER ! 😏😩

Who is that in the blue top ? Looks too fat around the hips for Izzy but no where near fat enough for lazy ! Surely it’s not creepy ? In his dolly shoes ? DA ‘ FK 😐

Milas armpits 😫 WTAF that looks so painful ! How is she not screaming ? 🥹😠

( my attachment from the last thread as I couldn’t quote it ) what’s this about lazy biting or pinching mila ???? 😱 @slmapg

I need to go see this , was it todays vlog ? Anyone got a time stamp please 🙏
The person in the blue tops is Chris and his womanly body 😂 Sarah must love a man who’s body screams “I just don’t have enough estrogen” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ll never forget her filming Jace when he had croup. What mother doesn’t know that if a baby is breathing and their chest is dipping then get them to hospital quick!! The fact he was barking like a seal as well. But no, thick duck Sarah just couldn’t get what was wrong with him.

Is it my imagination or has Big Saz put on a good stone and a half on this trip. She’s looking like Miss Trunchbull’s you get more unattractive sister 😂 They might want to swing in past Russia to see if she could get herself a job as a shotputter 😂
When someone joked about them 'accidentally' crossing the border into Ukraine I thought: Chernobyl sounds right up Creepy's alley. Lazy will be an asset to the Russian women's shotputter team. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.