The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry forgot to add the glowing host report of the superstar family.

View attachment 1561244

I guess that the host missed the bit when the feral kids were jumping all over the furniture, two of the children (Isla and Esme) were using the cross trainer with both of them on it at the same time, Jace was running face first into the leather chair in the spa room and jumping on it, they are so grubby, ill mannered and don't give a single toss about other peoples property. And no bib on the baby again, sitting their without a top on eating spaghetti with her hands, poor tyke.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I guess that the host missed the bit when the feral kids were jumping all over the furniture, two of the children (Isla and Esme) were using the cross trainer with both of them on it at the same time, Jace was running face first into the leather chair in the spa room and jumping on it, they are so grubby, ill mannered and don't give a single toss about other peoples property.
Nah don’t worry, the furniture must have seen much harder wear and tear than that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nah don’t worry, the furniture must have seen much harder wear and tear than that 😳
You are correct of course, I apologize. I forgot they checked into a sex hut in the mountains, ideal for a young family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just love that they always get everything so wrong. That they do things genuinely thinking that everyone will be jealous, and every time Sarah talks she gets that smug look on her face but every thing they do just ends up so tit.

I find it amazing that it isn't really what Chris did that is causing their downfall, it's just them. Their personalities, the things they do, has made people quit watching them. People who were the ones that were willing to stay despite Chris cheating and messaging teens, or the people that believed them that it was all lies and just the trolls - even those people can't stand watching them now. Imagine knowing that there were some fans who didn't mind his behaviour, but the feral children, the smelly van and the dirty clothes has crossed a line and they can no longer stand it?

Reactions: 29
Esme and this "i dont follow patterns" thing. Its clear she looks for what to do and copys what shes seen. She may not follow a guide but if she can create something from just seeing a photo its still not her making her own designs up.

Calm??? Cleaned the house top to bottom?? Has this person got the right guests?
We don't do rude and we don't do confrontation. We'd rather wave them off into the sunset lying through our teeth than risk crossing feral Brits. Plus I think we all know what kind of guests that house usually has stay.

If they're heading to the Balkans, on the other hand... Creepy better watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry forgot to add the glowing host report of the superstar family.

View attachment 1561244
Let me translate that for you……

when the Inghams first enquired about booking they told me they were famous on YouTube and said they would put my sex dungeon in their vlogs with positive feedback if I gave them a discount which I agreed to. There is no way I’d risk my reputation by treating them like normal people/call them nobs after they completely trashed venice which is now a ghost town with no tourist industry whatsoever after their review. That’s what they told me anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No sane parents would book an airbnb sex dungeon, they would of seen the pictures online. Disgusting parents are Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham aka lazy and creepy.

Reactions: 25
Dunno if it's possible to fake reviews on Air B&B, but if its not fake, they've obviously made some kind of deal with the host. After they told them about all their trolls obviously.
Sarah has already said that it's the 1st thing they tell people when they meet them, so how did the host only find out out they were "famous" after they left? The review said accidentally found out. How would someone from Slovenia happen to stumble across a not very well known vlogging family from the UK, coincidentally, right after they had stayed in their air B&B? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well Creepy has been busy on Google Translate.

I replied to Rok’s comment to let him know Creepy’s history. In Slovene. It’s taken less than an hour for them to remove it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
...every time Sarah talks she gets that smug look on her face but every thing they do just ends up so tit.
Like this? ie her phoney 'awards acceptance speech' face. 🤔

When she puts her hand on her heart you just know that she's absolutely full of tit and feels nothing but smugness, pride and showy-offness.

But back in the real world, nobody actually gives a tit and nobody, but NObody, is jealous. 😂

Screenshot_20220907-132336_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220907-131727_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220907-131725_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I know this is awful, but good suffering duck, Isla does my tits in.
My God my toes are bleeping curling watching this vlog 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️get that kid sorted out ….doing wierd dancing in background why has that WRONG TURN of a mother done this to her hair 😡😡😡😡why is the other precocious brat constantly walking around with bleeping yarn acting a smart arse every single time the camera is on her …why do they constantly have to go to a shop surely when they are on their way to these houses they must realise that they need essentials or are they that entitled that they expect the owners to do a full weekly bastard shop for them too it’s absolutely mind boggling smug fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's the redhead I can't stick
I can’t relate to the red one either 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I’m gunna have to stop watching my temper is going thru the roof I’ve made a pact with myself now that no more watching and I will treat myself at end of month I will just read and comment on here as always but I literally can’t watch anymore now it’s like a wierd cult very disturbing

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.