The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
A variation on the Lasange in a bap she usually slops together.
I'm guessing that's not even a joke. Lasagne in a bap? 🤣

Sometimes it makes me happy that chris doesn’t fancy “fat women” or fat teens at that matter, hes wrote he likes toned bodies slim bodies, nice legs etc and now his mrs is huge ha ha ha!! 😂 Sarah he don’t fancy you naked love just makes me smile that he has to pretend she’s gawwwjjjuusss!!!
And when he met her she looked like a baby-faced teen. When I see early photos of them it grosses me out knowing what's come out about him now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry to quote myself but this was Izzy's reaction to that weird seating arrangement with the..erm.."romantic" mural. She definitely knew!
These people are sick!!As are the people who rented the room or house to them or whatever it is. If they were told, shame on them. If not, still, shame on them. Why would you take your children in that room. They are completely lost on what it means to be a parent.

None of those kids have manners, Jace is a little shnit. He has a hitting and kicking problem. It's one thing to see it in one vlog. But to see it in just about every one is absurd.

Nutrition is nil in this family. Size 16? What, in the head? No wonder Isabelle has body issues, her mother lies about her own weight. Complains about it, "gets a gym membership" and then goes on countless vacations. Never to be seen or heard from those workout "kits" again.

Instead of marinading in a can, they need to clean their garage. What happened to Mr. OCD? Must have dyed the lies to far. Have they taken down the stairs yet? The neighbors are slacking. Or just as lazy, one or the other.

The brownie lady best friend from the grocer. What happened to her? The flower giver? Where are all these best friends.

Are play groups just a whenever you want to type of thing? Just frick any other kid that may want to join. We may or may not have prince and princess mingham joining us today.

Kids are so bored they watch you tube videos for something to occupy their time.

I feel like Jace is going to be bald on top by the time he hits puberty.

Are hair dressers and dentist REALLY that hard to come by in the u.k.?

That is all for now😂

They love rats too. Let’s send a ‘mischief’ (a family of rats) to Roseabelle Manor..
It would be hilarious of someone sent cockroaches. And put on the box, please open on camera😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to see Sarah being dragged kicking and screaming back to Seacroft on a vlog.
Just like when she was (allegedly) dragged out of McDonalds by security? That would be the best foreshadowing ever! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know Isla wanted the fringe and it was a nice change that one of the children not only got a haircut but got to choose the style. However, Sarah should have pointed out to her that since she won't be due another haircut for at least 5 years, it will soon be in her eyes and she'll have to go through the annoying stage of growing it out again. She would need regular trims to keep the fringe and they didn't seem to think that far ahead.

If they are staying in this place for Isabelle's birthday then I'm guessing we have gone way past where she would have got her pretend GCSE results? Bit odd that they are so super proud of the 9 that she got from Sarah's fantastic teaching, but haven't even mentioned it in passing during the vlogs. They can't say it's to keep it private since it was all over instagram on the day. Unless I've missed something, I haven't watched most vlogs and have had to skim Tattle at times to keep up.

Reactions: 27
It seems on airbnb that it says the house has 3 bedrooms. What's the bets it's too obviously a dodgy boudoir from the decor or "facilities" to dare show on youtube or even to the kids privately.

Reactions: 15
That place looks like a sex dungeon.
Sure Isabelle will be happy to know sibling number 5 was conceived in the sex room of her birthday treat.

these two so called parents are absolute idiots. What girl turning 17 wants to be trapped up a mountain with her siblings, weird step dad and foghorn mother for her birthday. No doubt there will be a family hot tub party for it.
Shame she isn’t going to college to have some freedom and chance to speak to people outside her cult

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Yel

At what low number of views will they give up ?
They're in an awufl (for them) posistion of not earning much but also not having the skills or options to earn any other way. And with each month the income gets smaller, especially as online advertising rates adjust quickly to market conditions so are already massively down.

They go visit these places, but most of the time never pay to go inside anywhere or sit down to a proper meal. 😆

Presumably they're going to Athens? Before then circling back up through eastern Europe and Germany where they'll decide it's too cold and drive back quickly in 400 mile chunks.

Reactions: 28
Sorry to quote myself but this was Izzy's reaction to that weird seating arrangement with the..erm.."romantic" mural. She definitely knew!
The picture on the wall 😂 what the hell are Sarah and Chris thinking. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Felt embarrassed for the kids walking into that room, Isabelle 100% knew what sort of room it was and you’ve got your dad with his history filming your reaction?? Do they do these things on purpose? Whats the chances that they had some antibacterial wipes to clean it all down first before the kids use the facilities?

A hot tub on holiday would be exciting if you didn’t have one at home sitting unused.

Reactions: 31
Weldone Isla for grassin up Esme using YouTube for her knitting but we all guessed that

Sarah you hypocrite you laugh at Esme for the story about the butterfly but yet Issy and Esme lost the phones for laughing at Isla for her losing her drawing

The girl's hair look dry and greeses or they using dry shampoo spray

Reactions: 23
To be fair, Sarah made a big point of making sure she got all the credit of finding that air b+b and booking it. So not sure what that says about her, maybe we're all blaming him (rightly so) but it's as much her kink knowing what he did, so books the place to cause as much controversy as she can. I think he'd love for it to all die down and be swept away, but she loves the drama of being talked about, hence dirty kids, Jace's hair, Jace's behaviour, the fact Jace has to call her mama, Esme obnoxiousness, Issy's so-called nervousness, the list goes on. She enjoyed getting on her soap box and talking "down" (looking stupid) to what she thinks is trolls.

Reactions: 20
These people are sick!!As are the people who rented the room or house to them or whatever it is. If they were told, shame on them. If not, still, shame on them. Why would you take your children in that room. They are completely lost on what it means to be a parent.

None of those kids have manners, Jace is a little shnit. He has a hitting and kicking problem. It's one thing to see it in one vlog. But to see it in just about every one is absurd.

Nutrition is nil in this family. Size 16? What, in the head? No wonder Isabelle has body issues, her mother lies about her own weight. Complains about it, "gets a gym membership" and then goes on countless vacations. Never to be seen or heard from those workout "kits" again.

Instead of marinading in a can, they need to clean their garage. What happened to Mr. OCD? Must have dyed the lies to far. Have they taken down the stairs yet? The neighbors are slacking. Or just as lazy, one or the other.

The brownie lady best friend from the grocer. What happened to her? The flower giver? Where are all these best friends.

Are play groups just a whenever you want to type of thing? Just frick any other kid that may want to join. We may or may not have prince and princess mingham joining us today.

Kids are so bored they watch you tube videos for something to occupy their time.

I feel like Jace is going to be bald on top by the time he hits puberty.

Are hair dressers and dentist REALLY that hard to come by in the u.k.?

That is all for now😂

It would be hilarious of someone sent cockroaches. And put on the box, please open on camera😂
The dentist issue, it is difficult to get an NHS dentist in the UK. However, you can pay for private dental care, I’m sure there are some areas where it maybe difficult and you need to travel but it’s certainly not impossible and can be affordable, there’s monthly payment plans etc. We paid for a private dentist that saw the children on the NHS. Taking into consideration the amount that the Inghams spend in their vlogs they would be able to afford private dental care and orthodontic treatment for their children. There is no excuse why they don’t go for regular appointments and treatment, other than their laziness and inability to put their children’s welfare first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If they are staying in this place for Isabelle's birthday then I'm guessing we have gone way past where she would have got her pretend GCSE results? Bit odd that they are so super proud of the 9 that she got from Sarah's fantastic teaching, but haven't even mentioned it in passing during the vlogs.
Even if they had decided not to mention it in the vlogs (not a chance they wouldnt have mentioned it, if it was real, but lets go with it), if she really had got a 9, you would have been able to tell. Isabelle would be walking about on cloud 9, mega happy, chatty, giddy. We didn't see her like that at all.
I can't really comment on what Sarah would be like, because I can't even imagine a hypothetical scenario where she wouldn't be bragging about it to the camera if it was true. She's not maternal at all, so she would never be quietly proud of Isabelle's achievement.

Reactions: 15
It’s not the typical Tattle sleuthing but does anyone want to have a bash at finding the hundreds of European p*rn vids that must have been shot there?

Murals and love seats aside, I bet there’s lots of dodgy things in drawers they haven’t shown … just hoping the kids weren’t the ones to encounter them.

To be fair, Sarah made a big point of making sure she got all the credit of finding that air b+b and booking it. So not sure what that says about her, maybe we're all blaming him (rightly so) but it's as much her kink knowing what he did, so books the place to cause as much controversy as she can. I think he'd love for it to all die down and be swept away, but she loves the drama of being talked about, hence dirty kids, Jace's hair, Jace's behaviour, the fact Jace has to call her mama, Esme obnoxiousness, Issy's so-called nervousness, the list goes on. She enjoyed getting on her soap box and talking "down" (looking stupid) to what she thinks is trolls.
I wondered if she said that to cover his back. She’s not stupid, she must see what sort of place it is (like I said, must be way more evidence off camera) and is doing damage control for Tattle viewers before we accuse Chris of being the big old perv he is.

I do believe it could have been a genuine accident - or at least partially. Chris was on the look out for a ‘’high end’’ ‘’luxury spa’’ for his step daughter’s 17th birthday so he can get sauna shots (🤢🤢🤢).

Sleazy, yes, and low and behold he gets what he asks for.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
They're in an awufl (for them) posistion of not earning much but also not having the skills or options to earn any other way. And with each month the income gets smaller, especially as online advertising rates adjust quickly to market conditions so are already massively down.

They go visit these places, but most of the time never pay to go inside anywhere or sit down to a proper meal. 😆

Presumably they're going to Athens? Before then circling back up through eastern Europe and Germany where they'll decide it's too cold and drive back quickly in 400 mile chunks.
Absolutely, but what makes their dilemma doubly delicious is that they have built their entire personalities around the channel - it is who they are, as well as how they pay the bills. They have completely lost the distinction between the characters that they play for the iFam, and real life. When the business fails, so does the entire charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or maybe once she saw the sex dungeon she knew she couldn’t say Chris found it because he’d be slated
Why not book into a proper hotel with a spa and let Isabelle have some treatments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.