Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

homebargainsandme

See she’s trying desperately to pull those views in by posting about yesterdays vlog on Insta this afternoon - still only on 24k views at 10pm the night after uploading, that must hurt 🤣
‘Tint sneak peak’ Do you mean tiny Lazy? Surely you’d know how to spell that word you use it enough. My babies are so tiny. Milas fits in such tiny clothes. Our van is fucking tiny. My brain is tiny. Chris’s Dick is tiny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Klp86

VIP Member
Nhs website says the covid vaccine is safe during any stage of pregnancy and highly recommended. I've reported her story on Instagram for spreading misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
My question to Sarah would be:

You have been exposing and exploiting your children online for years through Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok to pay your bills rather than get a job. You constantly lie and confuse them with mixed messages such as criticising others for using filters when you yourself use filters and camera angles to make yourself look slimmer. You stand by a man accused of grooming child fans and yet somehow expect to raise strong independent females. You have taken away your children's right to a stable education and friendships which would secure their long-term future, in favour of marching your children around Europe in a van that is too small on your mission to live for the now because you know it will all end one day.

Have you saved up enough money to pay for the inevitable counselling that your children will need to get over the damage that you have caused them?

• Heart
Reactions: 51

tillymilo

You didn't have to put inexperienced in the title,it's obvious you t o s s e r !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Under UK libel law, to sue for defamation of character you only have one year from the date of the 'action accrued' (articles published/allegations made). Why then, since Chris Ingham has the best lawyers in the country, did he not sue any of the major UK tabloids who published the fact he'd sent sexual messages to 16 year old girls, or the BBC who also published an article on him?

He can sit in a bush ranting and making threats that 'these things take time' and that people who say anything against him online will face 'serious jail time' all he wants, but you've missed the cut off by several years Mr Ingham. It's almost as if those articles haven't been removed and no grovelling apologies or statements of retraction have been made, because they are in fact the truth, aren't they Mr Ingham? No further questions Your Honour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

tatty_boggle

In my mind a sign of a toddler/child having a good day is covered in mud, having spent all days in nature/doing some outdoor activities
BUT
there is nothing better than the end of the day when they get to have a thorough scrub in the shower or bath!
I understand if they get to the end of a day out and the younger kids look a little grubby (think that’s standard), but no bloody reason why they end the day unwashed and start the day the same! They leave for a day out and look stinking dirty and smelly 🤢🤢🤢

Also Sarah, you mentioned that Mila was struggling to sleep....could it be something to do with the fact that she ain’t being washed regularly on a night time, to help soothe her and help her body clock realise it’s nearly bed time?
Or her infected, sore, cut/fungal infection under her arm pit?
Or her lack of actual exercise and you not allowing her to burn off any energy by moving around and continuing to shove her in that bloody carrier?
Or the total lack of any kind of routine?
Or the stupidly late nights and then early mornings to get onto your next destination?
Or the fact that she probably hates having to wake up and have Jace hit her all day, and she is traumatised??

Whatever it is, you might find SORTING ALL OF THE ABOVE OUT would help Mila marvellously!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
That's right Esme. We know you don't follow patterns!!
Someone needs to teach that child that it's very bad to lie all the time especially when she's easily found out.
She'll continue to lie because she see her mother and father lying everyday.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

sgtpepper_2002

Hi everyone, i used to be a member in this thread a couple a months ago to talk about this feral family but had to delete my account because it was causing me to spiral with my mental health. But I'm much better now

I have absolutely no words of how disrespectful, feral, dirty and neglectful they are, I couldn't believe they could get any worse but they did 😡 the way they treat mila is disgusting, with jace the golden boy hitting her, lazy carrying her around like she's a sack of potatoes and not keeping an eye on her.

With isabelles 'exams' the way lazy went about saying that it doesn't matter what the outcome of the results are, fair enough. BUT, sarah you never once encouraged your daughter to do anything, no college, sixth form or even an apprenticeship.
I'm a tattoo apprentice and honestly I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for my parents, they've encouraged me to draw from a very young age and it's got me my dream career. My mum drew a picture of the outline of bugs bunny 24 years ago and yesterday I finished colouring it for her. I owe everything to my parents.

Lazy you better sort your family out. Please just encourage your children it really does go a long way, you probably won't listen though you overgrown chav🙄

This is the drawing I finished for my mum

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

tatty_boggle

The thumbnail for tonight video is absolutely disgusting!! What looks like a naked toddler!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Who on gods green earth thinks that’s going to attract the kind of audience you’d want to see your bloody toddler in that state? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Once a n*nce always a n*nce!
I feel absolutely sick to my stomach! Vile pricks!

• Angry
  • Sick

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Does “I did a very lot of research “ (on the vaccine) Ingam speak for “I read a post on Facebook”? 🙄

Don’t want to start a vaccine debate but honestly. Research?? Puhleeese! She can barely string a sentence together 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
All the children love travelling? Even the 1 year old and 3 year old who don't know what travelling is, the 17 year old who is apparently a home bird and the 13 year old who wanted her own room for privacy. The only one who might enjoy this perma holiday lifestyle is Isla so she doesn't have to sleep alone.

• Sad
  • Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Lazy had some sort of changing mat which apparently could hold some wipes and nappies, I can't remember if it was gifted or she bought it 'from a small business on Instagram' but you never see it with them.

I know they like communal shoes but why would you take a communal 2 litres of water on a hot day for 7 of them? Surely they could buy some water bottles from Amazon and have a bottle each. 😉

• Haha
  • Sad

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Minghams are currently polluting the beautiful country of Croatia - heading to the north to visit one of the Istrian islands and then travelling along the coast to the south.

I predicted the Balkans so it wouldn't surprise me if they continued to Montenegro and then into Albania and down to Greece.

They're seeking out blue lakes and oceans on this trip.

Sarah was telling someone on her Insta post (she can't keep her big gob shut).
They're seeking out blue lakes and oceans on this trip.

Basically anywhere they can get a free wash.

lazyhasabath.png

• Sick
  • Haha

mags

VIP Member
Judging by her reaction to it all, I think that Isabelle might have had an inkling that the spa wasn't really intended to be a family space. She might be more worldly-wise than people realise. 🤷‍♀️
Sorry to quote myself but this was Izzy's reaction to that weird seating arrangement with the..erm.."romantic" mural. She definitely knew!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sunniva

Chatty Member
Is there not a separate royalist discussion thread on Tattle? 😳 I might have to tap out like I did when the whole thread was clogged up with the alphabet 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha