The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot even hate watch these C U n t S anymore ,karma needs to quicken her work

• Heart
Reactions: 27
what the hex is luxury about that van? That they can park it anywhere near an ai bnb??

• Haha
One of the questions I have about that van is how does Sarah get on that bed? Must admit I was skimming the yawn vlog fest so may have missed it but just how ? No way she can heave herself up there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Aside from the obvious neglect of those kids in yesterdays vlog, the duck is creepy doing throwing that aeroplane in the direction of his teenage stepdaughter while she’s in a bikini and filming it? bleeping pervert. I wanted to scream so many times in that vlog. Side note also: I know there are some people who do not like the monarchy etc, but most British people who vlogs that I follow on Twitter posted some form of tribute to our late Queen. They didn’t. And it pissed me off. They, unfortunately, are “big” on YouTube and have a million followers, even if they didn’t like the Queen they should have posted something in order to set an example, not to mention to be respectful. I hate this family more and more as days go by. Also, last point, Jace was NOT saying “no way” at the end of that vlog, he was being his usual spoilt, over entitled, stroppy and vile child by saying “go away”. But hey, that’s cute, right?(sarcasm)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Luxury !!!! hahaha 😂😂😂

Creepy I hate to tell you this, but you can’t polish a turd 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘Inexperienced’ 😂 Least he knows it looks tit!

All the more reason he should have followed correct procedure and had it all weighed and checked before travel as I bet a lot of it exceeds limits - still holding out for them getting pulled somewhere. In need of those £££s for sure now posting tonight - shame on them, not even a mention of events that have happened in the comments - it’s all because of lack of signal!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s with the greasy marks all over the ceiling? Yuk
F3492815-8D3A-41AD-89E9-AD72380E973C.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
One of the questions I have about that van is how does Sarah get on that bed? Must admit I was skimming the yawn vlog fest so may have missed it but just how ? No way she can heave herself up there
I believe Creepy has to manually raise and lower her using a system of ropes and pulleys - winch me up, before we go go.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Luxury hahahaha

but that swing seat on the back. Not a chance lazy can sit on that, if she did the front of the van would be lifted off the ground 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
With the tiktok of isabelle being a lesbian, I just hope that her parents didn't do this(although it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest). Lazy and creepy have no clue how dangerous things like this can be, I was outed as being a lesbian in school in the same manner and it resulted in bullying and having the absolute tit kicked out of me by other girls.

duck you sarah and Chris you greasy n*nce, karma can't come soon enough 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That van looks like an absolute death trap. DIY luxury my arse.

Cant believe these idiots are stupid enough to put an electric mirror in a wet room so they can't turn the shower on 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
HOW can this narrow crawl space, sleep two teenagers? How can it not be a fire trap? How can this be legal?
4D8041C4-1692-4B3D-9D97-4460A8C15A2B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Jesus wept! He is one boring bastard. To be fair, it is a delight to not hear the foghorn!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With the tiktok of isabelle being a lesbian, I just hope that her parents didn't do this(although it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest). Lazy and creepy have no clue how dangerous things like this can be, I was outed as being a lesbian in school in the same manner and it resulted in bullying and having the absolute tit kicked out of me by other girls.

duck you sarah and Chris you greasy n*nce, karma can't come soon enough 😡
Same. I feel your pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.