The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m glad she did that post so people are aware but at the same time she hasn’t admitted she was wrong, she’s just said people have pointed it out do your own research….she should have said it’s been bought to my attention the information I gave regarding vaccinations is incorrect, I apologize and can confirm I got it wrong, please seek advice from a professional when it comes to anything medical.
Plus she’s just put it on that video thing so it will evaporate in a couple of hours 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Plus she’s just put it on that video thing so it will evaporate in a couple of hours 👀
Strange how I know literally hundreds of people who have been vaccinated and not one of them regrets it...

---

Mod edit let's draw a line and not go offtopic about the vaccine again. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Some delicious snipets from tonight's efforts.

Creep and 'Your last non-adult birthday''

Calling his step-daughter babe.

Jace and his helping hands.

Mila whacking her mother.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can you remember at the beginning of the pandemic, when Chris said he was scared to leave the house, he was so frightened of Covid.
Didn’t last long I know, but then a vaccine becomes available & they refuse it.
Brains of Britain 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To say Isabelle received a top score in English her vocabulary is very limited.

Describing her clothing presents was diabolical.

Reactions: 21
Sarah is playing a very dangerous game when discussing Covid. These are people's lives. She has given 100% false information about the Governments advice. She is playing with fire. Saying people need to do their research does not explain away her false information. She'd be wise to delete it.

Influencers were getting paid to spread false information about the vaccines too and got into serious trouble because of it.

Not sure why I'm giving her advice. Should let her keep digging this hole.

Also, she needs to teach the kids about bias poles.

Reactions: 21
Sarah is playing a very dangerous game when discussing Covid. These are people's lives. She has given 100% false information about the Governments advice. She is playing with fire. Saying people need to do their research does not explain away her false information. She'd be wise to delete it.

Influencers were getting paid to spread false information about the vaccines too and got into serious trouble because of it.

Not sure why I'm giving her advice. Should let her keep digging this hole.

Also, she needs to teach the kids about bias poles.
Doesn’t want the vaccine. And didn’t want anything to do with lockdowns or playing by the rules during COVID. But, she wasn’t so morally inclined when it came to cashing with COVID business grants etc.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
ISABELLE'S 17TH BIRTHDAY IN SLOVENIA!! (OPENING PRESENTS)

Drone shots. It’s Isabelle’s birthday. The girls and Jace hold Isabelle’s presents. Jace screeches that after they’ve sang happy birthday he’s going to come down and get the birthday cake eat it and take it back up to Isabelle. Lazy and Creepstopher agree that he can do that. Jace heads up the stairs without holding the gate open for his sisters.

They enter the bedroom and start singing shouting happy birthday. Isabelle is wearing her blue jumper. Over enthusiastic woohoo from Creepstopher. You can tell he is quite… excited. He tells her it’s her last non adult birthday. That’s right Creepstopher, she’s a CHILD like most of the girls you try to groom are. Screeching from Jace as the girls hug. Jace steps on a present as he climbs over to hug Isabelle. Oh well at least they’ll have a legitimate reason to send it back because it’s probably broken now.

Jace insists on opening a present. Lazy tells him no but Isabelle gives in and let’s him help. He probably likes to open presents to see if there is any chocolate that he can run off with. He gets mixed messages from Lazy when she tells him to close his eyes for a surprise and it turns out to be something trivial like a bag of smarties, so he would naturally wonder if every surprise or present would be sweets. The first present is a squishmallow cat, which Jace tries to snatch. Isla chose the next present for Isabelle; an acorn soft toy. Jace once again snatches it. Jace opens the next present but it’s ASOS camo trousers so he isn’t interested and goes to open the next present. Lazy tells him to go and sit with her but he refuses. The trousers are a 12 when Isabelle is a 10. Lazy uses the excuse that with those types of trousers you never know.

Next up is beige ASOS trousers. Jace talks about the birthday cake again. Lazy can see the trousers are too big but it will be ok if they’re on the hips. Lazy ran out of wrapping paper on the next present. It’s clothes from Granny Jane. First is a gillet. The other day Creepstopher called it a gill-it intead of a gee-lay. He says he was mocking Isabelle. Jace is screeching again. The gillet will be great for the way home. Dr Creepstopher tells Isla your arms don’t keep much heat in. More trousers. Creepstopher says they look smaller on the waist.

Next present is Nike trainers. Lazy moans about the price. Next is a Crowley record player. Lazy says Isabelle is the clumsiest person ever. Jace goes over to investigate but Lazy tells him to be careful. She tells him not to touch. Isabelle has been after a record player for ages and Creepstopher can’t wait to hear it. Another reminder for Jace not to touch.

Lazy tells Isabelle to close her eyes. Esme brings over the basket of wrapped records. Lazy tells Jace not to touch. First it avinyl cleaning kit. I bet Creepstopher will be all over that. The record player will probably end up being his. First record is Girl in Red. Lazy didn’t know who half the artists were and looked like a plonker in HMV. Babe you look like a plonker every day. Isabelle doesn’t know what genre Girl in Red is. Lazy bought a case in rose gold because she didn’t know which colour Isabelle would’ve preferred. She then saw the wicker basket and took the case back. When she got home Isabelle made a comment “ugh imagine having vinyls and storing them away”. Lazy was glad about her choice. Isabelle says you have to appreciate music. Next is the Harry Styles vinyl, the clip is blink and you’ll miss it but Isabelle is thrilled about it. Then it’s Lana Del Rey from Granny Jane and Hi Steve. Creepstopher wants a record player now. Next vinyl is The Neighbourhood. Creepstopher says the best was saved until last. Lazy cannot remember which ones Granny Jane and Hi Steve bought. Finally Isabelle gets Tell Me About Tomorrow. There is a video of Esme and Isla rapping to a song in the Maldives.

Creepstopher is setting up the record player for Isabelle. Lazy loves how retro it looks. He says it’s old technology. When Lazy was buying the vinyls from HMV the man told her the record player works the same as it did in the 70s. Nothing has changed and you should use the one in your Grandad’s loft. It’s cool to have. Creepstopher says they will buy one for the house.

Breakfast is manky looking spam and egg toasted sandwiches - Isabelle’s breakfast of dreams. Isabelle goes upstairs to do a try on haul of the trousers. She is out of breath from walking up the stairs. She’s wearing the camouflage trousers for the rest of the day. The trousers are soft inside. The black ones look a size too big. She isn’t trying the gillet on because the blue jumper won’t look good with it.

Lazy is putting Mila down for a nap. Creepstopher is outside escaping parenting duties as per, and admiring the view. It’s a lovely day and he hopes to get drone shots tonight. This is his best chance of getting a nice shot of the sunset. The silence is overwhelming and crazy beautiful. There is a lot to do where they are including a waterpark, Lovers Tower, and loads of other things to do. Isabelle wants to stay at the house and have a garden party. There is a restaurant in the village so they were going to go but Isabelle wants to stay at the house. They will do the restaurant tomorrow.

Creepstopher has nipped out for drinks. The plane was to watch an hour of the final episode of season 4 of Stranger Things. It’s 2 hours and a half long and Lazy’s night time is limited. Lazy put Mila to bed, distracted Jace, they sat down and watched the entire episode. Stranger Things is finished. Lazy didn’t expect to like it because monsters aren’t her thing (even though she married one) but she recommends it. She recommends it to everyone. They have to wait 10 years for season 5.

Isabelle and Esme have come to look at the cows in the field. Lazy and Creepstopher are inside the house. Isabelle is looking at the view behind her, heard a moo, nearly fell off her chair and turned around to see a cow staring at her. Jace starts screeching about the cows. Isabelle wants to get the cows mooing. One does as she says that. Jace tells them to get off their house.

Lazy tries to get Mila to say cow. Mila starts hitting her with the fly “squatter”. She takes it from her and hits Mila They put a glass of apple juice outside for the wasps to stop them landing on their spam sandwiches.

The owner of the house said happy birthday to Isabelle and said she could pick fruit. They have run out of grapes so have come to pick them. Isabelle tells Isla to throw any mushy ones on the floor. Esme says the grapes are cute. She is wearing sliders. More shots of the view. Esme thinks the red grapes are blueberries. The man showed them how to pick the grapes.

Drone Shot of Lazy swinging Esme, Isla and Mila in the hammock. Shots of the view. Isabelle talks about the view again. Shot of the fire. Lazy says it’s perfect. She and Mila are playing with toys. The girls and Jace are in the hot tub. Creepstopher has gone to get the barbecue food. This is legitimately the most perfect place Lazy has been in her whole life. Creepstopher pours some wine.

Creepstopher sits on the floor in front of Isabelle. Mila starts to cry. Creepstopher is cooking burning cheese. Mila cries again. Creepstopher rubs his hands on Isabelle's hair and face. Isabelle was eating a burger, looked down and wondered why it was white. She had sat and eaten two slabs of cheese. Isla had a halloumi burger. She likes the chill one and herb one. They have seen a shooting star and the stars are insane. Esme didn’t recognise someone from Twilight. Isla wanted to change her bedroom to Stranger Things but was put off when Lazy asked if she wanted a black and red bedroom. Lazy enjoyed Stranger Things because the girls did.

Creepstopher asks Jace if he’s ready. Lazy hands him the birthday cake and tells him to put two hands underneath. A tealight has been plonked in the middle. Jace blows it out so Lazy relights it. Another shouty rendition of Happy Birthday. Jace blows the candle out again. Lazy relights it and finally Isabelle blows it out. Isabelle pours wax over the cake.

End of Vlog

Screenshot 2022-09-07 205200.png
1662583736310.png
1662583852224.png
1662583885158.png

1662583331525.png
1662583375850.png
1662583644982.png
1662583445510.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
"I wasn't risking anything on my unborn baby" I assume she means she didn't want to put her baby at risk. Was this the same pregnancy where they travelled for a lot of it so didn't go to important appointments etc and was travelling right up to the due date? I think there was more risky behaviour but I can't remember now. Everything she says is a lie to fit the narrative in the moment.
Wasn’t risking her unborn baby by choosing to listen to uneducated anti-vax conspiracists & quacks on social media.
So, why didn’t Creepy get vaccinated ? He wasn’t carrying a child. Why didn’t she get herself vaccinated after Mila was born ? Nutcases the pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hang on...one of the records was Harry Styles? Well they've changed their tune! 🙄🤭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why didn’t she just not awnser the question? Constant attention seeking she tried to be smug but they’re all generally scruffs .. I wonder if any of her kids are vaccinated? We had the cervical cancer one in secondary (no idea if they still offer it) I know they started offering tb again last year in some areas..

But anyways what’s with the constant fake laughing covering her mouth of Izzy? I wonder what her 18th will be like ..

Reactions: 13
Some delicious snipets from tonight's efforts.

Creep and 'Your last non-adult birthday''

Calling his step-daughter babe.

Jace and his helping hands.

Mila whacking her mother.

View attachment 1562716
View attachment 1562717
View attachment 1562718
View attachment 1562719
They can’t wash or look after that baby properly but can drag that bloody record player all the way round Europe 🙄

I’ve always disliked Chris but tonight that vlog made me very uncomfortable he is just putrid

Reactions: 19
Why is it that Jane and Hi Steve are the only family members who buy anything for birthdays and Christmas?
It's especially odd in Isabelle's case as they are not even related to her. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that they treat her the same as their biological grandchildren but shouldn't Lazy's dad and Isabelle's dad's parents get the chance to buy her presents too?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
When I was Izzy's age I was working weekends and school holidays in a fast food restaurant (I started 3 months after my 16th birthday). I was buying my own clothes with my wages (my choice not my mums). My birthday presents were mostly cash to help me finance the more expensive items I desired. By my 17th birthday I had enough saved for my first 15 driving lessons from my job - my parents paid for another 15 lessons as a 17th birthday present. By the time I had done those lessons I was paying for my lessons from my part time job. Working for a fast food chain is hard work but character building and helps with confidence. I can't see Izzy making her own way in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah asking why trainers are so expensive when they are older…Age has nothing to do with it love trainers are expensive if you have big feet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on...one of the records was Harry Styles? Well they've changed their tune! 🙄🤭😂
Aye it wasn't that long ago Chris was calling Harry a 'bender' . He's got a cheek like as he's the most bent looking fucker going!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.