Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Chris ingham is far from a good father. A father doesn't put their children in danger by filming them in their school/dance uniform and then publicising what days/times they go.
A good father doesn't display the street and house his children live in to his 1 million strong chai fam.
A good father doesn't film his children daily and put them on the internet for the world to see.
A good father doesn't stand by and let his children witness him being heckled in the street.
A father he is but a good one he definitely is not. He is in charge of the editing, he puts those children in danger on a weekly basis. He has popped the YouTube bubble his kids lived in.
Cleaning the house, doing school runs and asking your pa/mother to take your step daughter to her counselling sessions doesn't make you a good father. He'd he be a cracking live in Nanny though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
My favourite part of the statement is where she tells people not to troll her business page, but to troll the Ingham family page instead ??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
D

Departed member 294

Throwing it back to the era Chris still wishes he was in:

Long live word art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tublet83

VIP Member
Sneak peak of Sarah’s baby shower (not authentic though as there are too many witches there ?)

03CD9ED7-2201-4DD4-8758-D2A4AE457D69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hatshepsut

Oh I doubt very much that the girls are having wine. We all know that nobody in the house ever touches alcohol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
‘We’re throwing Sarah a surprise baby shower. Like she’s knows about it and is driving herself here...but she doesn’t know what the decorations look like so it’s a surprise party’

I mean, I know those two like to play fast and loose with the word surprise but this is seriously taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I don't like the Ingham's but give the whole crap about the shower a rest. There are no rules about how a shower should go as in who is there. Surely kids and husband's can celebrate a baby.
Who are you to tell people what they can and can’t talk about on here ?????

Reactions: 34

karmacoma

Chatty Member
OMG, that fucking cake ? I bet she ordered it herself. There are so many lovely baby shower cakes you can get - none of which include the ‘mumma to be’ (don’t think that counts when you’ve done it thrice before, Sarah) on it, with half her kit off ?

It’s not a baby shower. It’s a Sarah Shower.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Impleo

VIP Member
If ever Sarah's smugness gets you down, just remember that she is married to Chris Ingham.

Bless Her :rolleyes:

• Haha
D

Departed member 294

Sarah may be smug now, but remember ladies and gentlemen we don’t have to see this everyday.

You can take the girl out the estate, but you can’t take the chav out the girl (y)

• Haha
  • Wow

rosdene09

It still baffles me how Sarah is convinced her baby will be tiny after eating enough for her entire family (+nana) for her entire pregnancy? Im expecting the baby to be at least Isla’s size covered in peri peri sauce and a mint imperial stuck to its head

• Haha
I don't like the Ingham's but give the whole crap about the shower a rest. There are no rules about how a shower should go as in who is there. Surely kids and husband's can celebrate a baby.
I get it. It’s not an ingham thing. You just had to post because of how passionate you feel about baby showers.
I get it. I’m the same with barn raisings.
I tell ya, whenever I’m scrolling through a forum about something I ‘don’t like’ for no reason and someone starts spouting out of date views on barn raisings, saying silly things, oh I’m straight in there, making myself an account to set them straight. It’s infuriating.

Don’t worry, I’m with you.
It’s not about the inghams.
It’s about baby showers.

And barn raisings!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Hatshepsut

I’ve not watched for a few days but thought I’d give the shit shower, sorry baby shower a look.
What a pitiful turnout, were chavvy Katrina and troll Nikki (Postman Pat) the only two guests willing to be shown on camera? There were probably about 7 people in total as that was the number of presents she received.
I presume Creepy and the girls had to be there to try to make the numbers up as there looked to be a hell of a lot of empty seats.
The cake was a tacky mess, I’ve never seen a baby shower cake with the mum to be plastered all over it, I guarantee she choose that picture herself to go on it.
How the mighty have fallen a supermarket cake, no friends and half a dozen presents, don’t you just know she hated it and that cheers my evil little heart.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Haha? The old 'Now I'm no fan of the Inghams, but...'
It's been a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 30