The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the erm mighty have fallen, before the scandal they'd be going for yet another holiday abroad, showing off about the girls living their best lives etc etc, now they're going on road trips to the beach and searching for an open fish and chip shop for their tea and failing.

Yes I know it's more relatable to their fans but I bet you Sarah is seething underneath at what could have been, especially whenever she sees a Family Fizz vlog. I bet Chris gets it in the neck regularly from her, yet he still carries on chatting to young girls as defiant as ever.

I feel sorry for Issy because she lost out on the Lego deal, she shouldn't have to pay for his actions but Lazy and Creepy took over her Lego event anyway and made it about them so they'd have to let her go. I wonder if Chris taking her out every week is a way of compensating for her losing out.
The whole Manchester thing was handled incredibly badly and this was when they had management

Reactions: 6
Cheese toasties for dinner and Sarah couldn't even be bothered to cook them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've not seen the seaside vlog. Please tell me that the happy couple spent the day wearing matching his and hers "Kiss Me Quick" hats (after surgically removing his beanie of course!) Failing that I'd be content with a big fat seagull crapping on their ice creams.

In theory I like the idea of them being content with a simple family day out but I'm not an absolute imbecile so instead I'll go with the notion that Sarah & Chris resented every single second spent there (and not somewhere more in keeping with their former status, back in the good old days). Oh dear, it appears that they are going to need a time machine if they want to holiday like suuuuperstars again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guessing the law doesn't apply to the minghams again...as Bridlington beach is a ..no take zone...and by removing rocks or pebbles from the beach is breaking the law ! But it's ok as its only Iddy biddy boo boo taking 6 large ones, so that's ok ! And then broadcasting the fact she's done it ? And lazy emptying her beach hall out onto a cafe table ....yum ????

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I suppose its just possible that they didn't know about the pebbles should not be removed ?
Its ok to accuse me of sticking up for them btw I can handle it

Reactions: 7
I suppose its just possible that they didn't know about the pebbles should not be removed ?

Chucks rocks at you with blades attached.
You’re such an ifam....

I think at times we can over analyse what they do and say on here.

Btw Found another picture of Sarah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No I meant Chris had to cook them but you'd think even Sarah could cook something as simple as that! I swear she never cooks or prepares any of the meals
Ooh haha! Sorry, I read it wrong. You would have thought she could of made something that simple but this is Sarah.

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Yet another scan and Creepy tells us there will be 2 more in the next month. Is there perhaps some medical reason for this or do they just need all the images to get a good start on his Instagram account?
Lazy making sure she gets her money’s worth by letting the girls take a free Mum to be bottle. Don’t you just know that Isla will have to have that dummy surgically removed from her mouth at some point.
It’s understandable that they are not in New York for this year’s half-term but Lazy feigning enjoyment at Penny Arcades, skimming stones and manky cafes in Bridlington is a joy to behold.
What, no offers of freebies this year from Forest Holidays?
At about 7:44 in Lazy is apparently speaking to Creepy about her ability to climb the beach steps, when he asks her to do it again. She glares at the camera, narrows her eyes and states “I don’t have to prove anything” She is talking directly to the ‘haters’ and not about step climbing.
Kid’s slides and guess the baby’s weight do not make for riveting viewing.

Surely even their most avid Ifam can’t find this monotonous crap entertaining.
She said something a month or so ago about needing more weight check scans because the girls were so small, something like that. I had 4 normal size babies and one less than 5lb and I'm sure my midwife said they lay down most of their fat in the last 4 weeks. Roughly half a pound a week. Todays weigbt was 6lb 2 so on that basis, babs should be about 8lb. Its only an estimate though and it has been known to be wrong!

I can't believe its illegal to do that in the UK!! Why?
I think its similar to the US with removing stuff from the national parks. Apparently the pebbles help protect against floods and coastal erosion, so even if every visitor only took one pebble it could still add up and make a difference.

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion.

Baby shower flop and vidcon shun, not long now for creepys second son!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't believe its illegal to do that in the UK!! Why?
I was always told that if everyone took shells off a beach then there would be no shells for anyone to enjoy. I assume it's the same with pebbles. That said, I still collected the odd pretty shell when I was a kid. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Reactions: 7
The last time my daughter took a couple a friend informed us when we got home, we’ve never taken any since

There’s no signs around though on any of the beaches and I live near all the east coast ones - never seen a sign once

Reactions: 3
She said something a month or so ago about needing more weight check scans because the girls were so small, something like that. I had 4 normal size babies and one less than 5lb and I'm sure my midwife said they lay down most of their fat in the last 4 weeks. Roughly half a pound a week. Todays weigbt was 6lb 2 so on that basis, babs should be about 8lb. Its only an estimate though and it has been known to be wrong!
I don’t believe she’s having scans because the other girls were small. Sarah lies about almost everything so this is no exception.
Is 6lb considered low birth weight. Why does she need a further 2?

Also if these scans are private wouldnt they have to pay for all these extra ones? I’m surprised she’s even bothered, but of course it adds some content.

I caught up with my cousin recently who’s had 2 low birthweight babies and she’s due her third soon and has never been offered further scans for this reason. Although that was on the NHS.
She’s also very against having too many scans during pregnancy due to the supposed risks.

Reactions: 2
I was always told that if everyone took shells off a beach then there would be no shells for anyone to enjoy. I assume it's the same with pebbles. That said, I still collected the odd pretty shell when I was a kid. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
My youngest is always picking up shells and a few pebbles at the beach. I know there are some beaches in the world where you can be fined for taking sand but didn’t think it was illegal to take pebbles etc ?

I think its similar to the US with removing stuff from the national parks. Apparently the pebbles help protect against floods and coastal erosion, so even if every visitor only took one pebble it could still add up and make a difference.
^ yep this is why, the pebbles naturally get taken away by the tide so the council have to pay to put more pebbles there to stop erosion. If people take the pebbles it just means they have to pay to move more pebbles there more often

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.