The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog they uploaded last night
SURPRISING THE GIRLS - WE HAD AN INFLATABLE THEME PARK TO OURSELVES!
I mean, they just didn't have it too themselves at all?!
I'll bet they get a lot of kids attractions 'to themselves', once the other parents see the local pervy Peter Pan turn up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
To start off with other people there then Esme said they had the place to themselves.
They had one bouncy castle to themselves ? and not for long from the looks.
The title made it sound like they had hired it out just for the 3 of them ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They had one bouncy castle to themselves ? and not for long from the looks.
The title made it sound like they had hired it out just for the 3 of them ?
Got to try and get the views in somehow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah "We've just got here and it is PACKED WITH iFAM'

Title : Inflatable Theme Park to ourselves... Which one is it?

Anyone else notice there blogs have so many jump cuts - like even in just what would be one sentence it gets cut often and then jumps. It's not super clear as happens pretty quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah "We've just got here and it is PACKED WITH iFAM'

Title : Inflatable Theme Park to ourselves... Which one is it?

Anyone else notice there blogs have so many jump cuts - like even in just what would be one sentence it gets cut often and then jumps. It's not super clear as happens pretty quickly
Maybe they get interrupted? ??

Reactions: 5
Once upon a time I remember creepy saying that lazy isn’t shown on vlogs doing housework because she has body confidence issues - that said she doesn’t half mind showing her cankles off on Instagram does she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once upon a time I remember creepy saying that lazy isn’t shown on vlogs doing housework because she has body confidence issues - that said she doesn’t half mind showing her cankles off on Instagram does she ?
I would pay a membership fee to see footage of her doing actual housework!

Reactions: 3
The place they went is simply a play gym like wacky warehouse, its in Bradford City Centre. My daughter went to a party there last week. The title makes it sound like they had Alton Towers to themselves ??

How deperate for views are they ffs!!! Making out loads of fans were there but then saying they had it to themselves. How bizarre and cringing that they go to such lengths ??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry, urm how does body confidence issues result in you not wanting to be shown doing house work?

Or is this some hidden thing like Chris only expects her to do house work in a bedazzled lime green thong bikini and that’s why she’s never on cam doing it?

They talk such tit it actually hurts.

Reactions: 15
Her legs look like they have some water retention - probably because she’s only ever sat on her arse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.