The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday Vlog
Sarah "Chris and Isabelle are out on a mission for something for the baby shower"
Monday Vlog
"Surprise baby shower"

Beyond a joke
Oh and most of it was 'gifted' as mentioned in the description - haven't watched yet so wonder if they'll declare it properly in the video.
Called it yesterday...surprise sleepover then surprise baby shower! Surprised? We aren’t ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Won’t let me post the screenshot but they ‘declared it’ in a tiny almost illegible font right as the bottom of the screen for about 3 seconds at 1.27

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that they may not be clued up on current rules since it’s been so long since they were paid to advertise anyone ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sunday Vlog
Sarah "Chris and Isabelle are out on a mission for something for the baby shower"
Monday Vlog
"Surprise baby shower"

Beyond a joke
Oh and most of it was 'gifted' as mentioned in the description - haven't watched yet so wonder if they'll declare it properly in the video.
Pretty sure they didn’t do that on their Instagram stories yesterday. Yes they linked them but there was no visible “gifted/ad” signs????? Unless I’m wrong but?? For example:

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Was the baby shower just the 5 of them plus granny, Katrina, nikki and Charlotte? I'd be devastated if I had such a tit turnout

Reactions: 9
Was the baby shower just the 5 of them plus granny, Katrina, nikki and Charlotte? I'd be devastated if I had such a tit turnout
Sarah will be at least, don’t get mountains of gifts with that turn out!

Reactions: 2
Sunday Vlog
Monday Vlog
"Surprise baby shower"

Beyond a joke
‘Unique Ballons’ of Leeds will be pleased. Not only have they no doubt supplied a load of free ballons to somebody who promised them good exposure, rather than dragging them into their stinking mess, but the link on the video doesn’t even go to their site - it goes to the weird photographer!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched for a few days but thought I’d give the tit shower, sorry baby shower a look.
What a pitiful turnout, were chavvy Katrina and troll Nikki (Postman Pat) the only two guests willing to be shown on camera? There were probably about 7 people in total as that was the number of presents she received.
I presume Creepy and the girls had to be there to try to make the numbers up as there looked to be a hell of a lot of empty seats.
The cake was a tacky mess, I’ve never seen a baby shower cake with the mum to be plastered all over it, I guarantee she choose that picture herself to go on it.
How the mighty have fallen a supermarket cake, no friends and half a dozen presents, don’t you just know she hated it and that cheers my evil little heart.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There are no private hospitals in Leeds that you can give birth in, she’s NHS.

Sorry but I dislike the opinion in here that as she’s lazy she’s going to have a c-section, from having had two myself they were far from lazy/easy, I think it’s far more likely the baby will just drop out of her anyway ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve not watched for a few days but thought I’d give the tit shower, sorry baby shower a look.
What a pitiful turnout, were chavvy Katrina and troll Nikki (postman Pat) the only two guests willing to be shown on camera? There were probably about 7 people in total as that was the number of presents she received.
I presume Creepy and the girls had to be there to try to make the numbers up as there looked to be a hell of a lot of empty seats.
The cake was a tacky mess, I’ve never seen a baby shower cake with the mum to be plastered all over it, I guarantee she choose that picture herself to go on it.
How the mighty have fallen a supermarket cake, no friends and half a dozen presents, don’t you know she just hated it and that cheers my evil little heart.?
Postman pat ???

Wendie the witch was there I’ve seen her commenting on social media about it

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Did anyone watch last nights vlog where Chris went to collect the baby shower cake but said he couldn't show us it because it'd spoil the surprise for tonight's vlog? Well Sarah's friend Charlotte has uploaded some Insta stories and you can clearly see the cake ???
That cake. :ROFLMAO: There's nothing wrong with supermarket cakes but considering how much they hype everything up...the money must be tight at the moment!

Reactions: 6
What a pitiful turnout, were chavvy Katrina and troll Nikki (Postman Pat) the only two guests willing to be shown on camera? There were probably about 7 people in total as that was the number of presents she received.
How the mighty have fallen a supermarket cake, no friends and half a dozen presents, don’t you just know she hated it and that cheers my evil little heart.?
Not to mention free venue and free balloons

Reactions: 2
There are no private hospitals in Leeds that you can give birth in, she’s NHS.

Sorry but I dislike the opinion in here that as she’s lazy she’s going to have a c-section, from having had two myself they were far from lazy/easy, I think it’s far more likely the baby will just drop out of her anyway ?
Drop out of her ?

Reactions: 1
wasnt Wendy the girl that came in when they pinned the baby. that poster should have been so much larger, easy to find the baby by feeling the end of the paper if you look a little at the picture before you start.

Reactions: 1
wasnt Wendy the girl that came in when they pinned the baby. that poster should have been so much larger, easy to find the baby by feeling the end of the paper if you look a little at the picture before you start.
Who was that spinning the people round, it didn't look like Nikki?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.