Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthisthereallife?

Why not just be honest and admit you were aware of the baby shower, but not the set up, so decided to make an effort. Yep, they must be untangling the blue bunting indeed :ROFLMAO:
I have never had a baby shower as I do not like that contrived fun and it felt a bit grabby. Each to their own, just not for me. By your fourth baby though is it not a baby sprinkle not a shower? The amount of people that were celebrating, excluding family seemed a trickle not even a sprinkle.
Or just 5 massive DRIPS! (Lazy, Creepy, best chav mate, chav sister and Chavvy Nanny Zelda)

Impleo

VIP Member
wasnt Wendy the girl that came in when they pinned the baby. that poster should have been so much larger, easy to find the baby by feeling the end of the paper if you look a little at the picture before you start.
Who was that spinning the people round, it didn't look like Nikki?

mags

VIP Member
Um I'm from America and no we don't want them here. Would never make it here. They went to NYC and no one even turned a head in acknowledgement of them. Little fish in a big ocean...
I imagine that they're just not quintessentially "Englishy" enough to appeal enough to the US audience.....well, except for the bunting-adorned street parties, of course.

Anna saccone joly had natural births? She had epidurals but natural births.

I’ve had 3 c/s first one was for a failed induction and the other two weee for breech. As baby was breach and I hadn’t delivered before they didn’t want me to try natural delivery. I can’t say my c/s were particularly hard or the recovery after. I maybe just got lucky all three times.
Yes, Anna Saccone had two vaginal births with epidurals in Ireland, then two vaginal births, again with epidural anaesthesia at the private Portland hospital.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
View attachment 5907Oh my God is that Nicki drunk? They’re a beautiful couple and nothing else is anyone’s business?! Not even grooming youngsters? Errrr ok Nicki, not sure she’s actually helping them much mind you she seems to just be repeating how beautiful they are and how ahem gorgeous Lazy is ?
Why now? Bit of a coincidence isn’t it!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Not sure if it's allowed to be posted as it's on Sarah's personal FB. There is a whole convo about what I assume is the protest though!

BattyBits

Chatty Member
They will deffo be syphoning off profits somehow or other. They need something to fly back on when YT comes crashing down around them! I just hope the girls get what they are owed for being child actors, child presenters and advertisers
I really just can’t see them lot with their buckets and jumbo sponges, how do we know this is definitely linked to them? Sorry but it’s really intrigued me this has x