The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He's got to be trolling us with the your/you're stuff now surely. How many times does he need it pointing out.
No wonder the girls are often stressed over homework when they have that pair of dozy imbeciles to 'help'
Perhaps instead of sliding into the dms of his teenage Chai Fam at 1am he could start an online English course!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 5724
He's got to be trolling us with the your/you're stuff now surely. How many times does he need it pointing out.
No wonder the girls are often stressed over homework when they have that pair of dozy imbeciles to 'help'
Perhaps instead of sliding into the dms of his teenage Chai Fam at 1am he could start an online English course!
Meanwhile I'm asking a higher power that his feet will miss so karma can hit him right in the face. ?

Also the wrong you're/your aside, this is just cringey. I swear he thinks he's Tony Hawk.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really pushing the boat out with this week's competition... Considering they were saying about "theme park family passes" etc when they first thought of that idea. A book token ??? bloody hell.

Vlog was another dull one. Another trip to b&m, dragon Jane dropping off more lol cards, clickbaiting Isabelle wearing a face mask. ???

I did notice Sarah's less than impressed look when explaining Issy went to hang out with friends before dance.

Reactions: 10
Safe to say they're definitely struggling, in the latest video they have posted affiliate links to all the cameras they use, the camera lenses, even his drone, and all their phones lmao.

Also someone's commented saying will there be a birth vlog and Sarah's said yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really pushing the boat out with this week's competition... Considering they were saying about "theme park family passes" etc when they first thought of that idea. A book token ??? bloody hell.

Vlog was another dull one. Another trip to b&m, dragon Jane dropping off more lol cards, clickbaiting Isabelle wearing a face mask. ???

I did notice Sarah's less than impressed look when explaining Issy went to hang out with friends before dance.
A book token?! What are they a primary school? ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Most schools give out the book tokens as part of world book day anyway ?

• Haha
It's pretty messed up that they would clickbait something happening to Issie's skin when not long ago the poor girl's face was swollen up. Why do they joke around about things happening to their kids?

Also these giveaways suck ? I'm all for promoting literacy but if they think a bunch of 13 yr olds who've grown up with the internet in their pockets are gonna piddle themselves with excitement over a book voucher, they're wrong. I take it back when I said they should be more generous to their viewers, better if they just don't bother.

Reactions: 11
Is there any fkin need? Poor Esme aka Cinderella! Chris blatently bigging up Isla at the end there about how great a reader she is and then telling Esme's he is not the best reader.

Reactions: 9
B&M Again hahahahaha..... Honestly they are trolling us

Weird that they've not actually shown any of these great giveaways. You'd think they'd ask the winners for a picture, or show it in the blog before sending

Just seen the affiliate links
Surprised they haven't linked Carrot Batons from Morrisons they have listed everything else haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"That moment when you realise 'your' running out of money and you have a 'lavish lifestyle' to keep up"

"That moment when you realise your new baby is going to mean you can no longer afford even £10 shopping challenges anymore"

"That moment when you realise you spent all your money trying to silence the 'haters' but 'there' still around"

"That moment when you wish you would slip and split your d### in half because it would mean you wouldn't have to fund anymore 'damage control baby's'"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This slow down fall is actually quite entertaining to watch. I feel sorry for the girls but I feel the most sorry for this poor baby who is being born into this and is only being born to bring in the views, which it doesn't seem like he will do.
How pathetic must you be though to have a child for views?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A book token?! What are they a primary school? ??‍♀
I haven’t got excited over a book token since the 70’s... can anyone remind me what the method of entering these mega competitions is again? I’m presuming it involves a comment as this is obviously what they are in desperate need of right now to stop YouTube removing all their bought views. It does feel properly like the beginning of the end for them made worse by the big events eg vidvon eyc that they’re not involved with at all, the exciting things happening is obviously a massive lie too, who’d want anything to do with them, they presumed that by ignoring all his misdeeds things would return to normal I’m so very glad that people do have morals and memory on this.

Safe to say they're definitely struggling, in the latest video they have posted affiliate links to all the cameras they use, the camera lenses, even his drone, and all their phones lmao.
...and tomorrow those companies’ affiliate programme managers will receive numerous emails detailing all of the allegations against Creepy. I really don’t think they understand that they are flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 16
See you have a family with all the subscribers they have and they offer a book token then you have a small channel Dougal on Twitter don’t even think the channel earns any money has just done a £100 voucher giveaway

Reactions: 12

Also someone's commented saying will their be a birth vlog and Sarah's said yes.
Why would they only now just post links to the suppose place they purchased ALL that equipment from? Like I highly doubt it.. who buys each phone off of amazon? when surely they would have had contracts? idk it’s just suspect... (I’m surprised Sarah’s iron tablets weren’t linked to be honest that was another incredible amazon buy..)
Off to contact amazon because they should no be affiliated with them. (Also though that most afflilatied links came with discount codes but hey the inghams do everything outside the box)

Reactions: 8
Their content quality has slipped so much

I realise they aren't doing as much as before since they're in hiding but it's almost like he now can't edit... Is it even him editing now or are they forcing Isabelle to do it

Its such a drastic change in format

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.