The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GDFilms pronunciation of Isla and Esme proved he has never even watched a vlog
I don't think he researched either his content properly. If you watch the video why Louise and Zoella fell out then watch the original video with Louise commenting on Zoella beauty it's all a big laugh as Louise mistook shower cream for moisturiser.
So I would take anything he says with a pinch of salt anyway. It's not hard to watch a video to get context but he hasn't and jumped on bandwagons

Like you say to not know how to pronounce the girls names, it also shows the intelligence of someone who pronounces Isla as Is Laah. Though I do know someone who did the same getting the name from a baby book! Not the brightest people on this planet

Reactions: 4
The Real Inghams organised it. There was an event on Facebook which had about 40 people that had ticked 'going' and loads more ticked 'interested' it was up as recently as 2 days ago but the event has gone now. It is all a bit strange.
Yeah I checked that event for the first time last night and it was still up
Then again this morning and totally gone

Chris just linked to the ifam merch store. With issy wearing hoody (great pic Chris btw you’ve actually covered up the design with the seatbelt, when selling products the main thing to photograph, is the product!)
But anyway, instead of the whole family as the profile icon it’s just issy
On that photo the hoodie Issy and Chris are trying to flog is stained and faded black - shows the top quality of the merchandise ?

Reactions: 2
I can't wait to see this baby shower. If it's at their house I'm assuming it'll only be Jane who attends. Maybe Katrina will be able to sit in the front garden and join in through the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't wait to see this baby shower. If it's at their house I'm assuming it'll only be Jane who attends. Maybe Katrina will be able to sit in the front garden and join in through the window!
Katrina will bring the trolls - Wendy, Nikki? Wonder if Nana will be allowed to attend?

Reactions: 15
I don't think he researched either his content properly. If you watch the video why Louise and Zoella fell out then watch the original video with Louise commenting on Zoella beauty it's all a big laugh as Louise mistook shower cream for moisturiser.
So I would take anything he says with a pinch of salt anyway. It's not hard to watch a video to get context but he hasn't and jumped on bandwagons

Like you say to not know how to pronounce the girls names, it also shows the intelligence of someone who pronounces Isla as Is Laah. Though I do know someone who did the same getting the name from a baby book! Not the brightest people on this planet
I've just watched a bit and between the swearing he said 'I've done about 45 minutes of research'

I turned it off because he wasn't saying anything new.

Reactions: 3
W
Is it normal to have a baby shower so late in a pregnancy. She’ll be dropping soon won’t she?

Reactions: 2
Step Dad. I'm sorry but it breaks my heart that she doesn't see her paternal family. Yes her Dad may of been a bit of an arse but she was happy to see him before all this came out about Chris. I truly believe she no longer sees him because of Sarah and her input!
that is irregardless. she still obviously views him as her dad.... not to say she doesn’t view her paternal father as the same. Coming from a very similar family type, I grew up having two father figures... I then stopped seeing my paternal father for a good number of years when I was about 11-12 so Isabelle not seeing him could be for numerous reasons. Something that will never be known unless Isabelle decides to share it. But there’s truly no need for the speculation because it’s her business.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I thought friends threw the baby shower not the daughter and husband?
I’m sure the whole street must be planning something exciting for the new arrival. It has to top all coming out to cheer doesn’t it?

They are definitely working towards issy being the main part of the channel I reckon. Chris just linked to the ifam merch store. With issy wearing hoody (great pic Chris btw you’ve actually covered up the design with the seatbelt, when selling products the main thing to photograph, is the product!)
But anyway, instead of the whole family as the profile icon it’s just issy
Usually I would say so yes?? And would’ve been earlier on in pregnancy? Maybe they saw how many views other people’s showers were getting & hoped to bump up theirs? Or they’ll take it as an opportunity to put their PO Box out so they can be sent a tonne of stuff.. (it will be so interesting to see who is actually there...)

Reactions: 1
W

Is it normal to have a baby shower so late in a pregnancy. She’ll be dropping soon won’t she?
She organised all her previous baby showers herself ? sorry but a baby shower for a 4th baby is totally unnecessary

Reactions: 13
Sarah went out with her neighbour friend with the newborn to a cafe, she was going to take Prinny but claimed she couldn't find her lead and said she sent Chris a text to ask where it was and he didn't reply (probably up to no good yet again). So poor Prinny got left at home again while Sarah went out and showed a clip of her meal which was huge. Shows how much she does when she can't even find a dog lead.

Then afterwards she was in the car with Jane because she wanted the same sweater Sarah was wearing which she bought from Asda for £2. This was after Sarah saying she didn't want to go shopping that day.

Reactions: 1
Sarah went out with her neighbour friend with the newborn to a cafe, she was going to take Prinny but claimed she couldn't find her lead and said she sent Chris a text to ask where it was and he didn't reply (probably up to no good yet again). So poor Prinny got left at home again while Sarah went out and showed a clip of her meal which was huge. Shows how much she does when she can't even find a dog lead.

Then afterwards she was in the car with Jane because she wanted the same sweater Sarah was wearing which she bought from Asda for £2. This was after Sarah saying she didn't want to go shopping that day.
Shows how often she walks the dog when she don’t know where the lead is kept.

No sign of friend ( appreciate they may not want to be on camera but I call BS no sign of the food or anything)

Goes to Asda with Chris’ mum.
Sends Chris to the supermarket for food. You’ve just been in Asda! Ffs. She does this all the time. At this stage her and Chris deserve each other. Both vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris spent all day rollerblading; Sarah went to lunch and shopping... they must be so bored. Seriously bored. I reckon they’re over vlogging but don’t want to admit it.
I reckon they've been over it for ages. I think at one point they genuinely enjoyed it but once the stuff about Chris came out, you could tell they were only doing it for the money and both seemed fed up - especially Sarah (not that she contributes much to the vlogs in terms of filming/editing).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.