The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the baby is measuring on the large side maybe she been induced on her due date, obviously induction can take a few days but could be why if she isn’t having a section
Her due date is the 19th March apparently yet on her Facebook she's saying it's 28 days until he arrives

I don't like the Ingham's but give the whole crap about the shower a rest. There are no rules about how a shower should go as in who is there. Surely kids and husband's can celebrate a baby.

Reactions: 7
I don't like the Ingham's but give the whole crap about the shower a rest. There are no rules about how a shower should go as in who is there. Surely kids and husband's can celebrate a baby.
Who are you to tell people what they can and can’t talk about on here ?????

Reactions: 34
Haha? The old 'Now I'm no fan of the Inghams, but...'
It's been a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn't her due date 19th March? 28 days only takes her to the 17th?
Yep. All she speaks is lies.
Your being too hard on the Bargain Babe she is so used to travelling the world and time differences its inevitable she will make minor mistakes. Besides they may have to do a 2nd take for the vlog so if you add in the reshoot and editing time ………………...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Sarah were ALL your mates off the estate busy or something for your suprise / not really exactly a suprise / but still kind of a suprise baby shower ? Are u trying to tell us the stampede of loving neighbours who waved u off before your driving test couldn’t make a baby shower . Honestly never seen anything more embarrassing than that cake . I think it’s the fact that THEY can’t see how awful it is . Baby showers aren’t for husbands but then again this woman can’t do anything without skater boy can she and at least he made up the numbers ! Dear Chris and Sarah please please pleeeeeaaase
Never stop vlogging ! U are pure un adulterated comedy GOLD.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get it. It’s not an ingham thing. You just had to post because of how passionate you feel about baby showers.
I get it. I’m the same with barn raisings.
I tell ya, whenever I’m scrolling through a forum about something I ‘don’t like’ for no reason and someone starts spouting out of date views on barn raisings, saying silly things, oh I’m straight in there, making myself an account to set them straight. It’s infuriating.

Don’t worry, I’m with you.
It’s not about the inghams.
It’s about baby showers.

And barn raisings!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who says they haven't been abroad for a while ?

They went to Iceland for this stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh I wouldn’t have posted that vlog - it was cringe to say to the least. I have more friends just on the school run ?

And she thinks people people are haters ????? awkward ha
Maybe if she did the school run she would have had some people to invite?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘We’re throwing Sarah a surprise baby shower. Like she’s knows about it and is driving herself here...but she doesn’t know what the decorations look like so it’s a surprise party’

I mean, I know those two like to play fast and loose with the word surprise but this is seriously taking the piss.
See I think surprises are lovely when you can get genuine reactions and the person doesn't already know about it. It just depends how good of an actor/actress they are in the videos nowadays - like when Sarah 'surprised' Chris with the pregnancy tests on his birthday, even though he already knew about it, it was ok acting that time!

Reactions: 6
Hang on is this new member possibly one of the Ingham crew?

Come on own up - we are all lovely here and we have more than 5 friends each ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine growing up the way vlogged kids are made to.

It must be so bad for their mental health. These kids have zero chance of privacy because Mummy and Daddy LOVE money. I can't stand it.

Reactions: 23
Imagine growing up the way vlogged kids are made to.

It must be so bad for their mental health. These kids have zero chance of privacy because Mummy and Daddy LOVE money. I can't stand it.
My daughter wants her own channel. I’m apprehensive but it would no way be a level like them - more just for fun

See I think surprises are lovely when you can get genuine reactions and the person doesn't already know about it. It just depends how good of an actor/actress they are in the videos nowadays - like when Sarah 'surprised' Chris with the pregnancy tests on his birthday, even though he already knew about it, it was ok acting that time!
Agreed but I think a lot of these family channels have made 'surprises' a joke. Most of them became famous through 'surprise' or 'present opening' videos going viral so they think ooh best stick to that formula. None of the surprises are genuine anymore and its all for clickbait/views because they know their young audience will eat it up.

Reactions: 2
I've noticed Council State Katrina has profile pics of the troll on her Facebook. With laughing faces from Lazy and Dragon Jane.

Totally not getting to them though....? No situation happening though...

I've not watched the laughing stock Sarah Shower yet, but judging by the comments it shows yet another demise of the Inghams. The cake especially ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter wants her own channel. I’m apprehensive but it would no way be a level like them - more just for fun
So you mean you don't plan to shove a camera in her face, when she is unwell, upset, happy, sad, eating, sleeping, just waking up, feeling overwhelmed? Why, what's wrong with you? :eek:

Reactions: 10

Do you remember Trina how when we were kids we were so skint we could only have 2 Rice Krispies for breakfast ? Then again you are still skint not like a sooper doper vlogger like me

I'm doing the list now it's a big list Daddy its all the stuff you have to get me and her for having to appear in this crap vlog. I could have gone round me mates and watched Thunderball on the telly instead of coming here and sitting through this crap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.