The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Did anyone watch last nights vlog where Chris went to collect the baby shower cake but said he couldn't show us it because it'd spoil the surprise for tonight's vlog? Well Sarah's friend Charlotte has uploaded some Insta stories and you can clearly see the cake ???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh dear. Did anyone watch last nights vlog where Chris went to collect the baby shower cake but said he couldn't show us it because it'd spoil the surprise for tonight's vlog? Well Sarah's friend Charlotte has uploaded some Insta stories and you can clearly see the cake ???
It looks like one of them cakes you get from Asda that you put your picture on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like one of them cakes you get from Asda that you put your picture on
Pretty sure he said it was that, but maybe from a different supermarket - it was definitely a supermarket one - You can see where they have slapped the picture on it's not even stuck down properly

Reactions: 7
So, how many friends are we going to see at this baby shower?

We know Nikki and Charlotte were there. Katrina, Chris and the girls. Of course Dragon Jane.

Will Nana make an appearance?
Have the neighbours and their parade flags been invited?
How about Wendie?
Or the friends of the wedding she missed?

And if it's a family affair - will Chris' brother turn up?
Wendie was there she’s said it was really nice to see Charlotte the magpie again. Have these people met up before at troll meetings at Nikki’s house?!

I’m interested to see if Dave’s girlfriend is there. Never saw each other at Christmas etc. I wonder if this branch of inghams has a conscience?

Reactions: 9
Who the hell would want to munch on her manky bits and bats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was a Morrisons cake. Nothing wrong with that but the picture looks naff as it's not stuck on properly

Reactions: 8
Do we think the neighbours will come out and do a royal salute when Christ Ingham junior is driven back home?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Papparazi are probably already setting up camp outside the birthing wing of Leeds Royal infirmary

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Funny how they have a 'Troll' hung up there

• Haha
OMG, that bleeping cake ? I bet she ordered it herself. There are so many lovely baby shower cakes you can get - none of which include the ‘mumma to be’ (don’t think that counts when you’ve done it thrice before, Sarah) on it, with half her kit off ?

It’s not a baby shower. It’s a Sarah Shower.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
OMG, that bleeping cake ? I bet she ordered it herself. There are so many lovely baby shower cakes you can get - none of which include the ‘mumma to be’ (don’t think that counts when you’ve done it thrice before, Sarah) on it, with half her kit off ?

It’s not a baby shower. It’s a Sarah Shower.
Looks like it was a real classy affair ??

• Haha
Yuk the photo on its enough to put you off eating it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That troll doll thing is probably from that Shortle Chucky doll shop. Uggh never in my life would want to see such an ugly thing at a baby shower
Well chris had to be there ?‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another post on Its Orlando Time asking for recommendations for Florida vloggers and there are still people recommending the Inghams!?? Noticed a similar thread yesterday too but someone posted a link to one of the newspaper articles on Chris in reply to the person who suggested them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I only watched a bit of Sarah's video, I didn't like the comment she made saying she was taking make up with her to make her feel human. I don't wear make up anyway (so I must not be human clearly), but if I was ever blessed with a child the last thing I'd want to do is put on make up, and spray my hair with dry shampoo. My priority would be my child, nothing else, who cares if you look like a pile of rubbish, everyone will be in the same boat and you're probably not going to see the people there again!

Are they going to a private hospital then? It sounds like she's definitely giving birth in hospital, but surely you can't film it or have all your children there with you?

Also I love how Chris said I'll tell you how the cake messed up tomorrow, why?

See I don't mind watching them on occasion, but since joining this forum I've been more critical and noticed a lot more (I love being critical about them though so it's fine).

Reactions: 11
Well I’m sorry if you are that insecure about yourself and the weight you put on how about a day without crap! More sugary shite on Instagram I see. I cannot believe that gestational diabetes hasn’t occurred by now! A bag of carrots in a pregnancy does not count as healthy eating! You really are what you eat! ? Full of crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I’m sorry if you are that insecure about yourself and the weight you put on how about a day without crap! More sugary shite on Instagram I see. I cannot believe that gestational diabetes hasn’t occurred by now! A bag of carrots in a pregnancy does not count as healthy eating! You really are what you eat! ? Full of crap!
I genuinely believe that both Sarah and Chris think that filling their children with crap and giving them whatever they want makes them good parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.