The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that everyone associated with the Inghams are compulsive liars and full of tit. Must be part of the criteria
They must be because no one in their right mind or with a reputable business would want to be associated with those turds ?

Reactions: 9
To be honest, I'd be pissed off if I were balloon lady. They did not advertise the business at all - they did not give a "we'll leave a link down below" etc. Unless they do that in tonight's vlog.

Nothing. The only thing it has attracted is negativity towards her business. I'd be very annoyed.

Reactions: 13
I posted twice. About an hour ago and the last one 10 minutes ago. Both deleted. Not by me. She's now turned off commenting.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh no she hasn't she's blocked my other account! ? says it all really!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
My favourite part of the statement is where she tells people not to troll her business page, but to troll the Ingham family page instead ??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The balloons were actually the only nice and professional bit of the tit, I mean baby shower imo. The rest of it looked knocked up from the supermarket.

Reactions: 12
The balloons were actually the only nice and professional bit of the tit, I mean baby shower imo. The rest of it looked knocked up from the supermarket.
The balloons were beautiful , I can’t believe the Inghams have the nerve to approach small businesses !

Reactions: 14
The balloons were beautiful , I can’t believe the Inghams have the nerve to approach small businesses !
Exactly! And they KNOW what's going to happen! I'm no lawyer, but how is that not 'obtaining goods or services by deception'? It's downright dishonest and monumentally selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Especially when Sarah bought those travel journals before they went to Australia and did a whole spiel on ‘supporting small businesses’ !! Looks like she’s just taking advantage of small businesses now that they’re blacklisted from all the big companies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.