The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris posted this. That phrase 'take me back'....isn't that exactly the phrase he used to Jess when talking about Florida? Urgh, gives me chills.

Reactions: 1
(sorry for the double post)

Looks like the Ingham trolls have gotten worse tonight. Posting addresses etc of vulnerable elderly people (country Joe's mum). I'm not a fan of country Joe, but that is so so wrong.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh I doubt very much that the girls are having wine. We all know that nobody in the house ever touches alcohol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My diet is terrible, so I’m hardly one to talk, but I have never seen a family that consumes so much sugar and junk in all my life. When I was pregnant I cut right back both times, but I can’t imagine what, if any, nutrients SI is passing on to her baby.

Reactions: 8
What’s the point in making out oh we never drink it’s obvious they do on occasion it just adds to all the other lies they’ve told in a bid to make them the most wholesome family in the world I’m surprised they don’t go to church all dressed in bonnets in a Sunday then a quick google or glance at Twitter and the real truth is there to see, I’d hate to have to live such a lie and get slated daily for it, there’s positive thinking and then there’s flogging a very nearly dead horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Jaackmate on Twitter has just asked YT to investigate creepy saying 'sexual predators shouldn't be allowed on YT'. All seems to be kicking off again.

Reactions: 16
Only skimmed the vlog but don't the girls usually get a shitload of gifts for valentines day? Is money getting tight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.