The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter wants her own channel. I’m apprehensive but it would no way be a level like them - more just for fun
Non of mine but I'd be very careful with that. Once its there its hard to remove stuff

Reactions: 6
I don't like the Ingham's but give the whole crap about the shower a rest. There are no rules about how a shower should go as in who is there. Surely kids and husband's can celebrate a baby.
Especially an alleged nonce

admin edit in bold! Please add alleged or similar

Reactions: 1
So Katrina has a profile pic of her with the troll from the party, Jane, Nikki, Sarah all laughing at it. I’m sorry how old are you all?!?! But not bothered are you! ??‍♀ Them doing things like this lights the fire more and more. Quite obviously have no management guidance as no management would let you play silly childish games to those who earn you money!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 6061

Do you remember Trina how when we were kids we were so skint we could only have 2 Rice Krispies for breakfast ? Then again you are still skint not like a sooper doper vlogger like me

View attachment 6064

I'm doing the list now it's a big list Daddy its all the stuff you have to get me and her for having to appear in this crap vlog. I could have gone round me mates and watched Thunderball on the telly instead of coming here and sitting through this crap
Why does the sister look like Dracula all she needs is the fangs

Reactions: 6
Well, there's no comments on the ballon page on Facebook yet. But someone has reacted with an angry face.

Reactions: 4
Katrina is as rough as a badgers arse isn’t she, surprised she even knew how to use cutlery.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, there's no comments on the ballon page on Facebook yet. But someone has reacted with an angry face.
My fingers are twitching to type a comment but would hate to see a little business lose customers.

I may change my mind later.

Reactions: 4
So Katrina has a profile pic of her with the troll from the party, Jane, Nikki, Sarah all laughing at it. I’m sorry how old are you all?!?! But not bothered are you! ??‍♀ Them doing things like this lights the fire more and more. Quite obviously have no management guidance as no management would let you play silly childish games to those who earn you money!
Good spot, one of her friends that likes profile is a friend from 4 children and me, she looks just as klassy as Katrina, she’s got profile photos of her smoking a fag and when she was on 4 children and me she had newspaper cuttings on her wall of stories about her son going to prison ?? completely shameless ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the 28 days thing is actually she thinks she will have him on the due date..we know she’s no good at maths! 29 Lazy 29! ?

Sue Radford seems to be right up the Ingham's backside, she has hearted her stuff on FB. She must condone Creepy's behaviour. Mind you, how old was her boyfriend when she got pregnant?

Another person to add to my hate list.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Throwing it back to the era Chris still wishes he was in:

Long live word art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't know how u do baby showers in England but here in America you set up a registry in a baby store. You basically pick out what you want and create a computerized list. This is where you usually get all your big baby items like a swing, Highchair, cradle, bassinet, stroller, etc. Also a baby shower isn't just your own children playing the games it's really for your guests to play. I guess if she had any. Also a big part of the shower is opening the presents during the party for all to see. Very weird shower. Every once in a while I saw a couple of people who were unfamiliar. Heavy set overweight women. A pair. Who were they if anyone knows. The whole party was watching the girls participate oh and Katrina the troll

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw that too! ? I really want to comment but I only have my personal Facebook so don't want to do it through that. I know it's a small independent company too but at the end of the day, all companies need to be selective in who they choose to represent their brand, regardless of their size. Using this family was a very bad, and most likely, costly decision from this balloon place.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The way she said about the plaaster on Islas face the other day..it’s plaster with one a not 2! ?
Think that’s a northern thing, my friend who’s not posh at all says plaaster and maaster all posh and I thought it was weird but then heard ant and dec do it too so believed her that it was northern ?

Reactions: 2
I say plaaster, with the elongated ah sound. I'm in South Wales.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.