Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #25 - Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At the start of their time in soft play when Chris was talking about how busy it was because of half term, ordering lunch and the girls have gone off to play, I thought for a moment he was going to act like every other parent in their and sit and watch, just for a moment I thought maybe some cop on.
But no. Not 2 minutes after, he’s filming his full grown, sweaty, woo-hooing self going down slides with the girls.

Never mind how busy it is. Never mind that his kids are more than old enough to go into a soft play on their own. So long as sweaty creep gets a go on the slide ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

mags

VIP Member
Hi all, long time lurker here, finally wading into this filthy mess...

To anyone thinking that the lack of yesterday's protest means that the Inghams (and their tragic and deluded supporters) have somehow "won", well please think again and consider the bigger picture.

What the Inghams crave is fame and fortune but now all they're gaining is infamy and notoriety whilst their success dwindles and the strength of feeling against their shady actions remains, if not grows. Yes, it is hugely disheartening that their disgusting and immoral behaviour (both Chris AND Sarah) seems to know no bounds and YouTube appears to be giving them carte blanche to continue but I truly believe karma and justice will win out in the end.

Besides, that protest wasn't all about Chris anyway - it was about wanting YouTube to do more to protect its users from ANYONE who uses the platform as a tool to groom and exploit as a sexual predator - but his warped ego and dedicated troupe of mopper-uppers that follow behind him, desperately trying to cover up his trail of crap wherever he goes (but failing miserably and actually making things worse) obviously thought he was the star of the show and King of the Wronguns which in itself speaks volumes!

We just need to keep talking about this whole sordid mess and the allegations against him, raising awareness, keeping it current but always remembering why this all came about in the first place.

And as the wise old saying goes, "Slowly, slowly, catchee creepy!"

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Just had a look on there YouTube page and it's honestly shocking how many thumbnails has a picture with one of the girls mouths open in shock. I recently read an article on what people on the dark web do with photos like that. Chris is literally giving it to these pervs on a plate!

It makes my blood run cold! And some of the titles in the past are even more disgusting!

'Isla finally got some!'

'hot tub fun with my sisters'

'9 year old exposes her sister'

They are a disgusting pair of humans!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Tublet83

VIP Member

So Chris planned the baby shower? So odd and contrived surely your female friends and family would plan it, and it was no surprise she’s been talking about it on social media ?

I would have preferred it if Katrina had planned it, I would have been a far more interesting vlog... ASBOs, bar fights, dog fighting, some scamming and probably some shoplifting ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
Katrina is as rough as a badgers arse isn’t she, surprised she even knew how to use cutlery.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Remember back when Sarah was seen as a victim ?
anyone calling her out was told they didn’t understand how abuse works and she was clearly a scared, vulnerable, worried mum being controlled by Chris. I had many a lecture about how abuse works when you have a controlling husband ?
I’ve Called her a vile bitch from day one, said she was the worst of the 2 from day one. Still stand by that.
Daaaamn I do love being right ???
SHE IS NASTY.
She’s probably hoping he finds himself another teenager for the drama.
???

Jamhead

VIP Member

He's got to be trolling us with the your/you're stuff now surely. How many times does he need it pointing out.
No wonder the girls are often stressed over homework when they have that pair of dozy imbeciles to 'help'
Perhaps instead of sliding into the dms of his teenage Chai Fam at 1am he could start an online English course!

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
In some respects I feel sorry for the balloon lady. Chris and Sarah have approached a small independent local business knowing full well the implications that this would cause. They really don't have any morals

• Angry

Scullybob

VIP Member
I've just seen a Disney Land advert on the telly which states " The world tells you to grow up, here you never have to". This is why creepy loves Disney so much. He thinks he's like Peter Pan but in reality he's more like Wee Jimmy Krankie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
D

Departed member 294

Do we think the neighbours will come out and do a royal salute when Christ Ingham junior is driven back home?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hatshepsut

Not clear to the naked eye But i have had a look and yes definately photoshopped, I can see all the signs that someone has tried slimming the hand down,Whoever did that made a right pigs ear :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m sure Creepy can’t be totally to blame for this latest photoshopping cock-up, he was clearly following Lazy’s usual list of instructions:-

- Always thicken the hair and ensure all bald spots are covered.......✅
- Hide all but one of the chins.......✅
- Slim the arms and shoulders.......✅
- Erase any trace of back fat.......✅
- Reduce the width of thighs and remove knee chubb.......✅
- Keep pudgy trotters out of shot or substitute for a more elegant version.......✅

As you can see no mention of any hand adjustments and he’s obviously gone off script with disastrous results. I think Lazy will make him pay for giving her a hand that looks like it’s been trapped in the car door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I can’t even hate watch anymore - the vlogs are as dull as anything! Still no mention of the competition (if that’s what they want to call it)

Had a giggle while I was out today. Noticed that pets at homes dog grooming part is called the groom room (which sounds so bad ??‍♀). No wonder it’s creepy’s place of choice for little prinny woo ?

• Haha
  • Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I can't wait to see this baby shower. If it's at their house I'm assuming it'll only be Jane who attends. Maybe Katrina will be able to sit in the front garden and join in through the window!

• Haha