The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was really concerned about being stalked online she wouldn’t share any social media publicly. She thrives off the drama, you can tell she’s always been a nasty witch.

Reactions: 24
If ever Sarah's smugness gets you down, just remember that she is married to Chris Ingham.

Bless Her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If ever Sarah's smugness gets you down, just remember that she is married to Chris Ingham.

Bless Her :rolleyes:
She’s been so smug over a really serious topic. This is how thick they really are - been married to someone who likes his young fans more than his wife is nothing to be proud of ??‍♀

Reactions: 14
Sarah may be smug now, but remember ladies and gentlemen we don’t have to see this everyday.

You can take the girl out the estate, but you can’t take the chav out the girl (y)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is such a nasty witch, I have never wanted someone's downfall so much as theirs. Anyway by putting her stupid vitriolic posts public hopefully people who don't know will read and go on Twitter.

Reactions: 14
Why exactly did the protest not happen?!

I feel sorry for the people who made the effort to turn up!

I guess this means another win for the Inghams.
Seems Chris has been quite adept at getting away with his vile indiscretions. Even these trolls who have been trolling supposedly on their behalf are not being held accountable.

This is really disheartening but it feels no matter how much this is talked about nothing significant is going to get done.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why exactly did the protest not happen?!

I feel sorry for the people who made the effort to turn up!

I guess this means another win for the Inghams.
Seems Chris has been quite adept at getting away with his vile indiscretions. Even these trolls who have been trolling supposedly on their behalf are not being held accountable.

This is really disheartening but it feels no matter how much this is talked about nothing significant is going to get done.
I didn't see any notice saying the protest was cancelled. After it was advertised, the least that could have been done was to warn people that it's not happening so people didn't waste their time and money.

Nothing huge will be done but the Inghams have been financially battered thanks to people contacting companies, making them lose sponshorships, losing management. That can continue and the channel will slowly die. All the cringeworthy bickering has diverted attention away from the Inghams, it feels like everyone needs a good shake but there are too many egos at play.

Just keep doing what we are doing, keep raising awareness and it will happen - just not as fast as we would like.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That post on her personal Facebook has been removed ? or made private. I just looked at it half an hour ago ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also if it’s made public how exactly is it “stalking” when you literally type in her name and that’s the first thing that comes up?? like they trullllly need a reality check..
also she wouldn’t give as much tit about the “mental health” of those that Nikki and co have been complete witches to????? Like give over? honestly think she’s thriving off the drama because that is really the only thing keeping them “relevant”

Reactions: 6
What about jess’ and the others mental health though, not sure how she can appear to be so bothered about mental health

They try to make themselves look good and in all honesty it backfires quite badly, but again too thick to notice because they think they are in the right.

Twitter can be an evil place, it’s where they sent their minions to hound people ??‍♀?
This has angered me so much that she thinks she’s so clever and wants to make herself look good but yet again hasn’t got the brain cells to follow through with it, it’s now been deleted. You put that as public then hello people are going to screenshot it and show people how bad you make yourself look ??‍♀

But of course there was no situation to put that up about! I’m sorry but you say we have got too much time on our hands on here but my goodness this is obviously tame compared to how much you have to go back and forth to various people fuelling the fire and let’s not forget having to delete every negative comment from everywhere. As a mother of 3 nearly 4 you should grow the hell up, accept some people just hate you(no idea why! ?) and let people do what they do. But you can’t can you..that’s the chav in you have to have the last say..I love how much of an act you put on for 20 mins every day and everyone can clearly see it. I’m waiting for the annual accounts to be released from hmrc in March I think it is Lazy isn’t it to see how much all this is actually worth to you. As that’s clearly what it’s all about...money money money!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Also, this is a stereotypical drunken rant on a Saturday night and wake up the next morning going oh no what have I done, delete quick! Not suggesting for one minute that you may or may not have had a drink like the bff clearly did! And would you catch any other semi famous YouTuber doing anything like this? No because they are sensible enough to keep quiet or have the guidance of management to advise them!

Reactions: 6
Sarah, you may be smug, but you haven't 'won'. Young girls were groomed by Chris and had their mental health left in tatters. There are no 'winners' here.

The fact that you deliberately take to public posting on Facebook over this, to show your glee, merely solidifies the fact that you are a heartless, self-obsessed sociopath.

You and your sleazy, cowardly and odious excuse for a husband will face your comeuppance. Of that I have no doubts.

For now, the channel is slowly dying a cringy, painful death and for now, that's satisfying enough to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone got screenshots of the pubic post?
I went to have a look and she's made it private/taken it down.
Considering she made it pubic herself I don't see there being any issues with sharing it on here.

Everything they're doing is slowly chipping away at the lifestyle they have, the mundane vlogs, the pubic posts, the trolls they have on Twitter, it just keeps the 'non situation' in the pubic eye or should that be whispering eye ? there is no coming back and they know it. They'll hold on to the cliff edge for as long as they can of course but they'll be back down in the gutter before they can say bits and bats!

Reactions: 7
What about jess’ and the others mental health though, not sure how she can appear to be so bothered about mental health

They try to make themselves look good and in all honesty it backfires quite badly, but again too thick to notice because they think they are in the right.

Twitter can be an evil place, it’s where they sent their minions to hound people ??‍♀?
‘Please stay away from Twitter, that’s plane is evil and no good for anyone’s Mental Health’ states Sarah to her Troll...

Err wasn’t it through Twitter that Chris was dm-ing Jess? And despite him DELETING his own for some reason, she still had the email notifications of them....

Yes Sarah it is indeed an evil place no good for anyone’s mental health, especially young girls who were your fans!

That woman is either unbelievably stupid, arrogant or both honestly.

Reactions: 18
Remember back when Sarah was seen as a victim ?
anyone calling her out was told they didn’t understand how abuse works and she was clearly a scared, vulnerable, worried mum being controlled by Chris. I had many a lecture about how abuse works when you have a controlling husband ?
I’ve Called her a vile witch from day one, said she was the worst of the 2 from day one. Still stand by that.
Daaaamn I do love being right ???
SHE IS NASTY.
She’s probably hoping he finds himself another teenager for the drama.
???

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.