The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are made for each other! No one else would put up with the tit they both cause! How the kids have come out so far relatively unscathed is beyond me & I hope it continues that way.

Reactions: 3
She only wants people to stay off Twitter as that's the only place people can speak freely and where all the truth lies about Chris and that vile pair.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately Nikki hasn’t taken Sarah’s words of wisdom about staying off Twitter..... calling someone a groomer when there is evidence they have done exactly that a criminal offence? Just because the girls did not meet up with him (which need to give them props for that) yes it is not criminal however doesn’t mean it isn’t immoral? and again, the amount of people who say xyz is a pedalo - the police have better things to worry about. Especially when there’s screenshots of Sarah trying to cause more attention to themselves anyway?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are made for each other! No one else would put up with the tit they both cause! How the kids have come out so far relatively unscathed is beyond me & I hope it continues that way.
I want Isla and vaneloppie (r family) to team up and cause utter carnage over the new babies ??
Veneloppppiee handing out chewing gum
(Obviously to swallow ?) like all the best 4 year olds, with her tea in her babys bottle and her soother. (Dodie ?) telling her mum to shut up while they all laugh.

Isla in her baby seat in a Morrison’s trolley whimpering over everything like a toddler would.

Youtube, you want me to hit that premium option you keep trying to force on me..... MAKE THIS HAPPEN..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She only wants people to stay off Twitter as that's the only place people can speak freely and where all the truth lies about Chris and that vile pair.
To be honest I go on twitter now and see the utter crap on there and this is me in an emoji
??‍♀
If I was the real ingham’s and co if he keeping people away from that tit show as well.

Reactions: 2
Come on lazy and crew get yourselves on here and come talk to us....... you have a lot to say amongst your tribe of bullies who like to target vulnerable people.......

It’s actually quite sad how your acting tbh. No we are not haters - funnily enough none of us want to be married to that grooming sweaty mess that is your husband ?

But as you all have a lot to say come talk about it here.......

But you won’t because what you spout is pure shite at the end of the day

First question from me - did niki grow up on the same street or a different estate? ??

Reactions: 17
Chris ingham is far from a good father. A father doesn't put their children in danger by filming them in their school/dance uniform and then publicising what days/times they go.
A good father doesn't display the street and house his children live in to his 1 million strong chai fam.
A good father doesn't film his children daily and put them on the internet for the world to see.
A good father doesn't stand by and let his children witness him being heckled in the street.
A father he is but a good one he definitely is not. He is in charge of the editing, he puts those children in danger on a weekly basis. He has popped the YouTube bubble his kids lived in.
Cleaning the house, doing school runs and asking your pa/mother to take your step daughter to her counselling sessions doesn't make you a good father. He'd he be a cracking live in Nanny though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If one good thing comes of today it’s that they will spend the whole baby shower talking about the things that happened yesterday..apart from the things they need to vlog obviously..aww what a shame Sarah it won’t all be about you!

Reactions: 12
So, I have previously been involved (very much on the periphery) in a police investigation about harrasment that included both Facebook and Twitter.

The person who brought the case was told not to even allude to the accused or the situation.

And any posts by the accused, on any platform, that had even the most tenuous link to the situation, were recorded and passed on to the police.

It baffles me that the so called "best lawyers in the country" (or whatever they called them) haven't advised this pair to not even allude to what's been going on.
Or are this pair just wilfully ignoring any and all advice they're given?

Reactions: 12
So, I have previously been involved (very much on the periphery) in a police investigation about harrasment that included both Facebook and Twitter.

The person who brought the case was told not to even allude to the accused or the situation.

And any posts by the accused, on any platform, that had even the most tenuous link to the situation, were recorded and passed on to the police.

It baffles me that the so called "best lawyers in the country" (or whatever they called them) haven't advised this pair to not even allude to what's been going on.
I’ve been looking at the lawyers accounts. Last year the accounts say they had £360 in the bank and owed 3/4 of a million pounds by people. Yep they are the best! ? When a lawyer can’t even retrieve money there is something far wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chris will never be free from what he's done no matter who he and his vile friends and family bully and intimidate, people just need to Google his name to see all the articles about him being a groomer. If all that were lies he'd be trying to get those articles removed, but he can't because it's all true. It must irritate him no end that his name will forever be tarnished and he cannot remove those search results.

Reactions: 20

Given Sarah’s seacroft background I’m sure that she or her family aren’t scared of the “feds” at all ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't come as much of a shock, but here's some evidence of McPhee engaging in discussions with the trolls and generally being repugnant. Has been posted on twitter.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Funny how jess’ family has been shouting and spouting ‘utter rubbish’ yet they haven’t had a single solicitors letter! These people need to put themselves in other people’s shoes, would they be quite so vile and dismissive if it was their own child/family member, no they’d be on the other side of it. It’s all gone stupid now anyway just tit for tat arguements between fully grown women, the inghams have been mostly forgotten about in these arguements for a while now.

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.