The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still baffles me how Sarah is convinced her baby will be tiny after eating enough for her entire family (+nana) for her entire pregnancy? Im expecting the baby to be at least Isla’s size covered in peri peri sauce and a mint imperial stuck to its head

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It still baffles me how Sarah is convinced her baby will be tiny after eating enough for her entire family (+nana) for her entire pregnancy? Im expecting the baby to be at least Isla’s size covered in peri peri sauce and a mint imperial stuck to its head
Tiny baby clothes? Not a chance!

Reactions: 6
I only watched a bit of Sarah's video, I didn't like the comment she made saying she was taking make up with her to make her feel human. I don't wear make up anyway (so I must not be human clearly), but if I was ever blessed with a child the last thing I'd want to do is put on make up, and spray my hair with dry shampoo. My priority would be my child, nothing else, who cares if you look like a pile of rubbish, everyone will be in the same boat and you're probably not going to see the people there again!

Are they going to a private hospital then? It sounds like she's definitely giving birth in hospital, but surely you can't film it or have all your children there with you?

Also I love how Chris said I'll tell you how the cake messed up tomorrow, why?

See I don't mind watching them on occasion, but since joining this forum I've been more critical and noticed a lot more (I love being critical about them though so it's fine).
When I was due to give birth to my youngest my eldest wanted to be at the birth but she wasn’t allowed. Therefore I don’t believe that the 3 girls will be able to be present unless of course shes in a private hospital.
However I believe she’s having a c-section anyway

Reactions: 1
When I was due to give birth to my youngest my eldest wanted to be at the birth but she wasn’t allowed. Therefore I don’t believe that the 3 girls will be able to be present unless of course shes in a private hospital.
However I believe she’s having a c-section anyway
I agree about the c-section. I think she already has a date. All these extra nhs scans won't be for nothing. I'm sure the doctors have their concerns

Reactions: 4
Tiny baby clothes? Not a chance!
Even if I was having an average size baby I would never buy tiny baby and probably only a few sleepsuits in newborn as they grow so fast.
Also are they planning on using the Land Rover for when she comes home with the baby? Because unless they plan to tie the car seat to the roof there is no room for them in that mini

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably why she doesn’t give a tit about what she’s eating etc. She’s got the attitude that they will just cut it out so no need to take care of herself!

Reactions: 3
hahaha you got me at the mint imperial

Also convinced she's having a C-section and she'll make out she really didn't want one but had no choice - I believe you stay in longer after a C -Section? Will explain why she's taking about 3 suitcases worth of stuff. C-Section also means she's got an excuse to do nothing too taxing for weeks too (not that she needs an excuse)

Reactions: 10
I was watching Charlottes instagram for a minute. Does that lady have more than one expression??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree about the c-section. I think she already has a date. All these extra nhs scans won't be for nothing. I'm sure the doctors have their concerns
Yes concerns that’s he’s not fitting out of her hoohaa due to his immense size.

That poor child Is most likely to be born with such high sugar levels too!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice the kids dinner tho one half of a toastie and a bit of salad , they give them tiny portions of REAL food, I noticed one time they had one small slice of a pizza and some salad ?
Don’t get me wrong I am all for portion control but why with dinner but not with the mountain of junk and sweets they eat,
I’ve also noticed that they often make fun of healthy food when the kids prefer a salad or fruit , and they seem happy to stuff them full of doughnuts ? they’re weird AF!

hahaha you got me at the mint imperial

Also convinced she's having a C-section and she'll make out she really didn't want one but had no choice - I believe you stay in longer after a C -Section? Will explain why she's taking about 3 suitcases worth of stuff. C-Section also means she's got an excuse to do nothing too taxing for weeks too (not that she needs an excuse)
She won’t be shopping for bits & bats either and what about their next holiday in the Easter break ( if they have one)
Will she be fully recovered. I had an emergency c-section with my eldest and I was still recovering 6/7 weeks after the birth.

Does anyone know if they’re going away for the half term. Have they mentioned anything?

Urghhh surprise surprise Isabelle is in the thumbnail looking “surprised” surely it should have been Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sunday Vlog
Sarah "Chris and Isabelle are out on a mission for something for the baby shower"
Monday Vlog
"Surprise baby shower"

Beyond a joke
Oh and most of it was 'gifted' as mentioned in the description - haven't watched yet so wonder if they'll declare it properly in the video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.