Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachyJam

Last Easter vs this years. One year difference for Isla. 😔 She looks and acts like a completely different girl, it's all her parents fault. I really feel for her.

islaoneyear.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 145

Flowales

The Ingham family #228 roses are red, violets are blue, if it wasn’t a family channel,Chris would have two syllables for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

PeachyJam

Speechless after todays vlog...where most parents would cry at the thought of their child dying before them and them having to live on after. Chris cries about his kids living longer than him and getting to see the future when he doesn't. You couldn't make this shit up, what a specimen of a man.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 105

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Why would you or we be responsible for the fall out? As far as i'm aware none of us on here have propositioned vulnerable young girls, or have set fans on said young girls and small businesses. None of us are riding around in a clapped out van, with kids not properly and legally secured in car seats that we conned out of a business that failed to do due diligence.

The only people responsible for the shit show grinding to a halt is that greasy prick and his fat wife. It is sad for the kids that they have to go through this but that is on their useless parents, not us! The kids won't be homeless or starve and they have certainly had more than their fair share of great experiences. I've searched my conscience about the Inghams and I can still hold my head up high, unlike the greasy noncey prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I
Who the hell do they think they are talking to people like this? They seriously need media training if they want to have any fans left by Christmas. I hope those pair of ignorant tw*ts lose all their viewers for good.
do you know what’s hilarious about these comments? They just show Chris knows he’s fucked 🤣 They are literally rats fighting to stay alive, we are going to see a very desperate, aggressive and nasty side to them over the next few months.
I think they all know they are at the end of the money train. Chris just screams someone that is clearly going through episodes of mania and manicness…..
He hypes all this shit up in his head (& on the vlog) then it never lives up to it, he then feels he has to lash out to try and protect himself.

Chris you are just a nOnce, get a job! You’re not a videographer, you are not a pilot, you are not a business man (or any type of man for that matter), you not a pro blader, you are not an influencer, you are not a world traveler, mechanic or an expert drone pilot. You make van life and travelling look shit!

You are balding ginger twat that is so insecure you groomed a vulnerable child. You need admiration of those that do not have capacity to fuel the ego you obviously never had in school. You’re still the smelly teen that probably didn’t have sex with anyone but your hand until you met the desperate seacroft princess. I cannot wait for the few pennies you have left to run out and then no one will look twice at you again.
Also Sarah you’re a cunt too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Where most parents would cry at the thought of their child dying before them and them having to live on after. Chris cries about his kids living longer than him and getting to see the future when he doesn't. You couldn't make this shit up, what a specimen of a man.
He just doesn’t want them to see his search history.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

GiggleBee

VIP Member
How come it was okay to mention Jace's weight when he was underfed and looked malnourished but we can't mention Islas? both of them have been neglected but in different ways 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Loulou17

Jesus Christ he's like an extra from Oliver Twist. How on earth do you leave a child like this?
Screenshot_20220420_230806.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
The comments about Chris being a p3do/dad-boyfriend-in-one are deleted.

So she's 16 years old, a month off her GCSEs, sitting in a van deleting comments about her step dad being a kiddy fiddler.

Are these the kind of "days without a care in the world" Sarah is talking about?

• Sad
Reactions: 70

PeachyJam

There are plenty of ways in which Isla’s diet or lack or can be discussed without it going back to her weight. I don’t think likening her to Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a particularly flattering thing to say about a child, do you?

She will have a lot to deal with but that is at the hands of her parents and I think a lot of people forget she is a 10 year old child. An impressionable child. None of us are stupid, we all know Sarah has a big mouth so comments as such will be relayed without a thought as to if Isla hears them or not.

If you had seen my middle daughter two years ago, you would have said she was skinny and did we feed her. You would have thought we were neglecting her if that’s how you’re going to base it. We weren’t. There were things going on but you wouldn’t have known that. You would have judged that based on her being skinny.

I think things in regards to children, their weight etc can be discussed but tactfully is better. Your opinion, my opinion. Neither are wrong because they are opinions but for me personally, I think it’s pretty shit to be posting “before and after“ photos of a child.
It's not 'before and after' to make fun of her, that would be entirely cruel and not fair, it's not her fault at all that her parents don't feed her a nutritious diet, but there is more to that photo than weight, it's the sadness in her eyes, the smile that doesn't quiet reach, the red cheeks from being cold in just flip flops and a thin coat in the freezing cold. It was an up close face pic, not a body shot. She is a very smart girl, even yesterday when Sarah didn't know the word for two eyes that are different colours, Isla immediately said "heterochromia". She has been pulled from school, taken away from her friends, from an education, been forced to sleep curled up on some van cushions and fed a diet of pasta, fast food and chocolate while being ignored and pushed to the side by her parents. If all you can see in those photos is her weight, then that's on you, I see a girl who is a completely different, who is being neglected and is struggling. That's a stark difference from the girl a year ago, bubbly, laughing and enjoying life.

Many things posted here are hard to see and read, but it's a catalogue of evidence of their neglectful behaviour and there won't be change without evidence and sometimes that means hard wake up calls. You can can call me pretty shit any day, I'm more concerned about the kids being taken care of properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69