The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt Isabelle’s doing gcses as everything that comes out their mouth is a lie. Remember during the start of the pandemic lazy went out and bought 20+ Cartons of milk for Jason’s first birthday for a milk bath photoshoot. When she received backlash she said it was her breast milk, a whole bath full🤣😑 worst thing is the deranged ifam believed it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
They built up such a huge following because their mainly young viewers loved watching the 3 girls enjoying surprise days out, trips to Disney and New York, going to film premieres and meeting up with other well known vlogging families such as Family Fizz. The viewers enjoyed watching three happy children seemingly living a very happy life. If they had started their channel doing vlogs like they do now, they would have only got a maximum of 5,000 subs, if that. They are just so boring! Mountain after mountain. beach after beach, ultra boring spiel about the history of the area from Creeps or Lazy. If my daughter had started watching them now, she would have watched just one video and then never watched again.

Happy to watch their downfall, though it's been along time coming. .
It was an escape from reality for a lot of chuldren. Most of the ifam probably didn't have the same privileges as the Ingham girls did back then (new build house, private school and numerous holidays a year). I remember thinking back then that Isla was treated differently because they never moved her to the private school but I now see it differently because she was able to stay at her school with her friends whilst it was isabelle and Esme who got the worse choice because they were sent to a private school they never would've fitted into. I so wish the girls were still at school and am so excited for them to (hopefully) one day return. It's not too late for Esme and Isla.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They're still making 4-5k a month from youtube alone. But views are down this year 30-40% compared to last year.

If it hadn't been for a birthday this month they'd have probably got below 2.5 million views and been their lowest month ever since making it (they got 2.5m in Nov 21 but they did delete videos that had 100k that reduced this). It won't be far off this month as they're predicted to get around 2.6-2.7 million views. It's in a terminal decline.
£4-5k for a family of that size pretax is absolutely not worth the effort. Even for two people it's mediocre. They've surely got to give in and get actual jobs before they default on their subprime mortgage?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Adding a trend line to their views and they're on course to be well below min wage later in the year from youtube earnings:

1650549662994.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Showing off that he’s in Supermacs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ As if it’s some can’t miss, hidden gem of an eatery.
That’s like ‘oh you’re travelling around Ireland? You just have to get to Burger King’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And really they should have gone to Burger King. Better than Supermacs.

Yesterday’s video showed that as long as they’ve been ‘seasonalled’ travellers, they have absolutely no idea how to do it.
Didn’t go to the wool museum because Chris was ready to go and then had only planned to spent ten minutes in Kylemore Abbey? Unbelievable. They could have had a nice day doing things but instead it’s just back to the van for more pointless driving. The poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It just seems they never bothered to even Google the places they are going to, no planning or thought given to what might interest their kids and make for good content for their channel. They just aimlessly drive about. If Creepy just wants to drive from A to B and back again why not get a job as a taxi driver or courier, he would at least have an income for his family, his kids could have privacy. One word of advice Creepster don't work as a deliveroo driver, Lazy would eat the delivery before you got to the customers.

Reactions: 27
How come it was okay to mention Jace's weight when he was underfed and looked malnourished but we can't mention Islas? both of them have been neglected but in different ways 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I just think that’s is so sad everyone but the idiots they call parents can see how much they’ve changed - and not for the better! It’s also sad to think about where the girls would be now if they were still in school
Isabelle would be almost finished, and have an idea of what she wants to do next, she used to be into drama and forensics if she had the correct education she could have achieved those goals. She was also excelling at dance , so who knows-maybe that would have the been the path she could have taken. Not to mention how bubbly, social and full of life she used to be…
It was clear that Ezmé wasn’t the biggest fan of school but she seemed to enjoy the social aspect of it which has now been taken away from her. But in secondary school (which she never got to experience) you get to try new subjects. I was the same but I really enjoyed design technology/product design at secondary school and my teachers were amazing - I’m now predicted an A* in product design at A-level. Who knows, if little Ezmé was given the opportunity maybe she would have become an amazing designer which could have led her anywhere
Everyone has talked about Isla before, but with her love for learning combined with the fact that she seemed like such a sweet child who could make friends relatively easily she really would have excelled had they kept her in school. She quite literally could have done anything, had the world at her fingers but that’s now been taken away from her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The scabbyjollies have deleted all their YouTube videos! How long til Twathams do?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t wait to see the botched fake GCSE certificates they’ll make to “prove” Izzy did her exams and got amazing grades :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t wait to see the botched fake GCSE certificates they’ll make to “prove” Izzy did her exams and got amazing grades :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but Tattlers will find the fakeness in them. We are a clever lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thats great news for the children, i just hope social services got involved and the kids are getting support
It makes you wonder if they (ss) are starting to crack down on YouTube families and make them delete them?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Showing off that he’s in Supermacs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ As if it’s some can’t miss, hidden gem of an eatery.
That’s like ‘oh you’re travelling around Ireland? You just have to get to Burger King’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And really they should have gone to Burger King. Better than Supermacs.

Yesterday’s video showed that as long as they’ve been ‘seasonalled’ travellers, they have absolutely no idea how to do it.
Didn’t go to the wool museum because Chris was ready to go and then had only planned to spent ten minutes in Kylemore Abbey? Unbelievable. They could have had a nice day doing things but instead it’s just back to the van for more pointless driving. The poor kids.

Not only went to Supermac's but made it a grid post.

Supermacs is a grim McDonalds rip off that irish people have a weird misty eyed sentimentality about, but let's be clear here: the food is chippy tea take away garbage.

It's like their "Double-in" trip a few years back where they stayed at the airport hotel and ate at this "amazing American style diner" ie Eddie Rockets on OConnell Street.

They are so eye-wateringly uncultured.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It makes you wonder if they (ss) are starting to crack down on YouTube families and make them delete them?
Somebody needs to.

Hopefully the Minghams' shitshow will get cancelled. They certainly don't know when to call it squits. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't wait to see tonights upload.

What will they do while the girls are on their 'tutor' lessons?
Will we see some 'hardcore monster driving' across to Omey Island?
Will they 'wild camp' on the Island?
Will they use the 'roof top deck' to stargaze from the super height?
Will they take twice as long as everyone else to walk round the Island?
Or will they backtrack on themselves and go to Letterfrack so they can 'hike' in Connemara National Park the following day?

I've got a funny feeling it's going to be another upload that has me shaking my head and wondering 'WTAF are those twats doing', and 'what do they do all day'.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.