Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hils

VIP Member
It looks like they have taken the comments of tonight's vlog 🤔 unless it's just me who cant see any

Reactions: 3

Elizabeth 1964

I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy

Reactions: 2

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
DRIVING ACROSS THE OCEAN FLOOR TO A DESERTED ISLAND! WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 2

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I think the 'travellers' have given up on the WAW.

I believe the pic of creepy with the IFAM was taken in Rathmore Co Kerry just before you cross into Co Cork, they are way to far inland to be still doing the WAW.

I believe they're on the N72, M8 & then M7 doing the 3.5 hr drive to Dublin to get back on the ferry.

Happy to be wrong and suppose we'll see in a weeks time.
What pic is that? Where has that come from?

Reactions: 1

Charmball

VIP Member
the fact they wasn't going to go to the museum cause Chris was ready to leave to me is a joke, it could've been a 'school day', learning something, seeing something, but no, had to sit in the back of dpd van n play with dolls instead, much more productive!

I haven't caught up on the thread so apologise that I may be commenting previously said things as im commenting as I watch, BUT THE TIKTOKS, im dead, the size of lazy compared to her on the screen ahahahaha
Which TikTok’s?

Reactions: 1

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I get the first 12 posts are blank then the pictures are normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope she reaches out to her other family and gets out and moves on, she must know the life she’s leading isn’t normal and isn’t even fun. Cooped up in bed under your parents,there’s no way they lift that higher bed now they’ve added a shelf, and there’s not enough room a5 the front to sit, and don’t even get me started on having 3 tvs in tha5 small space 🤦🏼‍♀️
i can view her stories and dont get no blank stories