The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, unless Chris clicks on each Andrea and each Dan, to check when they joined, he will most likely delete and ban the REAL Andrea and Dan, in his deletion process! That will really confuse them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I didn't think that I would ever agree with Sarah on anything. However, I have just eaten my first orange twirl... and I have to admit it was delicious!
Hahaha!It`s all down to taste i guess.We ran out of bread this morning ,so i just nipped to our local Sainsburys.Most of the easter eggs had gone (vastly reduced ,bet Sarah`s gutted!:) ,with the exception of anything with orange in!LOL.Sarah would have had a field day.Large eggs down to £1.50 ,she`d have cleared the lot....asking for a crate to take them away...for charity of course!!! 😏

This picture appeared on my Instagram, from one of those fan pages. Why does Creepy have to have his hand where it is? 🤢
Dear lord but they`ve aged!They now look like the parents of the two adults in that photo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have read here almost a year but only made an account now after seeing this. Izzy liked this comment under her new instagram post with Chris. I find this highly concerning and makes me even more worried about her and the other kids.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Screenshot (206).png

Screenshot (203).png

Screenshot (204).png

Yes Lazy. There IS something magical about watching your children play and run free without a care in the world. Just the way it should be for children. It is every parent's wish. A pity your husband doesn't have the same sentiment about other parent's children. And a real shame that you all vilified his victims.
I have so much respect for the girls who were brave enough to come forward. How terrifying to stand up against an 'influencer' and have their family and fans vilify and torment you, just because you were brave enough to speak out. And much respect to the parents of these girls, because Lord knows, that plump, emo gnome wouldn't have any testicles left.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The comments about Chris being a p3do/dad-boyfriend-in-one are deleted.

So she's 16 years old, a month off her GCSEs, sitting in a van deleting comments about her step dad being a kiddy fiddler.

Are these the kind of "days without a care in the world" Sarah is talking about?

• Sad
Reactions: 70
Two syllables he says.

Drop that?
Resend?
Hell no?
Coward?
Mangina?
Creepy?
Shameless?
Chinless?

The choices are virtually limitless.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
so the Danish people of tattle, Now that it looks like Creepy is touring beaches he can drive onto theese days. Are you looking forward to see him rock up on Grenen to see the two ridiccoluos stunning oceans meet this summer??? offcouse he would drive to the very tip of it, noone can stop the famous nonce?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments about Chris being a p3do/dad-boyfriend-in-one are deleted.

So she's 16 years old, a month off her GCSEs, sitting in a van deleting comments about her step dad being a kiddy fiddler.

Are these the kind of "days without a care in the world" Sarah is talking about?
Lots of comments still there 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do the girls ever play out? I mean, I get that they are outside but they are just throwing rocks into water. When was the last time we saw them ride a bike or get their roller boots out? Has Jace got a balance bike or a scooter at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why in this latest vlog, are they making the feral children talk about the famine? 🤣
C'mon lazy and greasy, we know you for that info from wiki 🤣🤣🤣⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.