The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they leaving the beds up permanently? Not much school work at the dinky dot table going on then!
C154C544-E086-4BE4-8834-8D443C3DE687.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The salads in their shopping had a use by the 14th April, not reduced so the date was before then and they tend to only have 2-3 days life on them. They're at least 4 days behind on vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Andreas are appearing like chicken pox spots! Omg so funny

0F9B9BAB-BB46-4FDE-84DF-37DDB58ED340.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The sag on their bed, if you can call it that. I hope it isn't the wood that is bowing!
I don’t understand why the heaviest member of the family would sleep up there anyway above children too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They’ll probably say Izzy doesn’t need to do gcses as she’s practically got a degree now since the travelling is so educational. Why put your kids in a classroom when they can have the wonders of a cramped van!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How embarrassing the way those older girls behaved in a toy shop,cringeworthy,so loud,touching everything ,they should know better but due to lack of parenting do not
I thought the same, those high pitched screams and shouts, but neither parent pulls them up on it. It's normal to them, so common. They are the same in restaurants in some vlogs. Too busy vloging than teach them manners.
I bet everyone is watching and laughing at them.
Oh, and as for the ifam in the car.....you imagine how many times this happens, but they're not fans, but folk that know about creepy, bet it happens a lot, but obviously not put in their vlogs!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.