The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#228 if this wasnā€™t a family thread, Chris would have two syllables for us

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The state of that poor babyā€™s nails. How in Godā€™s name are they not ashamed?

Iā€™m disgusted by their lack of parenting tonight. I donā€™t care how old the girls are, or what lesson theyā€˜re trying to teach them, you donā€™t let them walk across wet, boggy, rocky terrain in flip flops. If they want them to have an accident, then so be it, however they couldnā€™t have got the girls to safety so it would have meant calling out professionals and volunteer. Anything for a bit of click bait, hey?

Iā€™m glad theyā€™re going down. Absolute arseholes.
This pisses me off, this baby isnā€™t mobile so wtf are they doing with her to get dirt under her nails, obviously not cleaning the areas they can get to, disgusting. She puts her hands in her mouth so WASH HER HANDS at least fgs! Scum! No wonder they all get infections round their mouths and eyes etc, lack of hygiene!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
So they arenā€™t even pretending Isla has any type of tutoring now. And the older girls have a session as long as it takes the parents to have a coffee in a cafe. 10 year old Isla getting so excited about the picture books and then reading Horrid Henry says it all. Absolute disgrace. Their local education authority should hang their heads in shame at letting them get away with this.
So many failings here, not just the 2 tit parents but the authorities who have the power to interveen. Poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Cannot understand the mentality of a mother who herself is happy to step out of the van wearing boots with three children wearing flip flops and socks, one of whom is wearing a onesie to go for a walk in boggy mud and over slippy rocks.

Words fail me.

Reactions: 49
1 million billion percent what's happening. Kids stuffed in the van, on devices all day in pjs and flip flops. Forced to get out at each stop, kids are so miserable they refuse to even get dressed properly.
For me whatā€™s been so grim about this trip is Chrisā€™s insistence that itā€™s got to be stoooning and cinematic and incredible when it blatantly isnā€™t. Because theyā€™re sneakier, hiding more tit and acting more. And it falls on the kids shoulders obviously. You just know Isabelle got in trouble that first day when she seemed upset on the vlog.

The scenes of the younger kids playing on the beach even look fake. Sarah waffling on about how ā€˜freeā€™ they are all I could picture was Chris getting pissy about his drone and making Isla splash in the waves one more time. You can tell by the way they wave their arms in the air how self conscious the kids are of the cameraā€¦ theyā€™re behaving like kids who know they have to perform a happy childhood to earn their parents living

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The childrenā€™s boots (if they have any) are probably stored in one of the roof boxes, as they donā€™t have room in the van for 6 pairs of boots. I agree that theyā€™re probably only getting out of the van for short filming stops, so donā€™t want to spend lots of time going up and down to the roof boxes.
The van really is totally impractical for such a large family - maybe ok for a short trip in summer when they can all just wear flip flops all the time, but not the best for travelling to remote areas with a very wet climate!

Reactions: 35
Of course sheā€™s not doing themā€¦she might sit her English maybe maths but that will be it. She knows exams can be scary ā€¦but sheā€™s never sat any real exams in her life and doesnā€™t look likes sheā€™s preparing to pass her exams any time soon.
And these two incompetent arseholes believe they're sufficiently home schooling their children? It makes me so angry. Isabelle will have a disappointing future if she does not do these GCSE exams, Creepy and Lazy know it but don't care because they're "set for life" and can do anything. Yeah, right! :rolleyes::mad:
I know GCSEs aren't everything, and some people don't get the grades they'd hoped and then go on to do some wonderful things. But the fact she isn't even being given the opportunity to do them, does not seem to have any career plan laid out, and her parents are just encouraging this?! Beggars belief.

Reactions: 32
And these two incompetent arseholes believe they're sufficiently home schooling their children? It makes me so angry. Isabelle will have a disappointing future if she does not do these GCSE exams, Creepy and Lazy know it but don't care because they're "set for life" and can do anything. Yeah, right! :rolleyes::mad:
I know GCSEs aren't everything, and some people don't get the grades they'd hoped and then go on to do some wonderful things. But the fact she isn't even being given the opportunity to do them, does not seem to have any career plan laid out, and her parents are just encouraging this?! Beggars belief.
Itā€™ll be interesting to see if Isabelle does actually sit any GCSEs. They canā€™t avoid talking about it for too much longer as they start on the 16th May.

Reactions: 22
Sorry maybe I've lost my sense of humour, but what was so funny that Sarah nearly wet herself when Izzy lost her flip flop? When she first got covered in mud, why did Izzy then go straight back and do it again? Esmes fake screeching and laughing was stupid, you could tell she was acting. I think Isla has had those clothes on since her birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sorry maybe I've lost my sense of humour, but what was so funny that Sarah nearly wet herself when Izzy lost her flip flop? When she first got covered in mud, why did Izzy then go straight back and do it again? Esmes fake screeching and laughing was stupid, you could tell she was acting. I think Isla has had those clothes on since her birthday.
I didn't find it funny either. Bizarre that they were all in flip flops and socks.. in such muddy and wet conditions. Can't see the logic there. Not that there's much logic to what this family do.

Reactions: 29
I didn't find it funny either. Bizarre that they were all in flip flops and socks.. in such muddy and wet conditions. Can't see the logic there. Not that there's much logic to what this family do.
I think it was all a set up for the vlog - Isabelle+accident+goofy event = Ā£Ā£Ā£ in Chris' eyes. The girls were all in matching white socks and flip flops from what I saw and I can't see Isabelle choosing to go out like that, maybe the younger ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chris when he hasnā€™t shaved his face to within an inch of its life, and hasnā€™t changed his clothes or washed in weeks: ā€œI look like a rugged manā€. Homeless Chris, the word is homeless. Man is also ā€œa very lotā€ incorrectā€¦ ā€œI look like a homeless pervertā€ I feel is a more truthful statement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My children were in to Horrid Henry around age 7
Isla has regressed massively so so sad šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I mean, most parents would be ashamed of it happening as itā€™s due to a lack of decent parenting. Let alone thinking to video it and try to publicly humiliate their children. But this is a woman who also finds it funny and brags that social services are in contact with the family so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
My children were in to Horrid Henry around age 7
Isla has regressed massively so so sad šŸ˜¢
Yes, mine were too. Poor Isla was so intelligent and loved learning too. She desperately needs to get back to school. Sheā€™d pick it all back up in no time.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is she letting the kids scramble across wet muddy rocks in flip flops! I have not worn flip flops in years. The last time I wore them I was caught out by a sudden heavy rain storm (that was not predicted in the weather forecast) and the wet pavements were like an ice rink and i slipped over twice and ended up walking to the bus stop barefoot, to save myself from serious injury.

Flip flops are unbelievably slippy in the wet!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.