The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what’s going on with social blade regarding some vlogs?
I don't want to give them the views but the days without any number of views have the logo of wild Atlantic way so maybe they had to take the number of views away

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Having a look at Creepy's Instagram since Mila was born, this is the number of times he's used images of the family for posts:

Mila - 8 times

Jace - 3

Isla - 0

Esme - 1

Isabelle - 7

Sarah - 3

himself - 12

whole group/ mixed members of family - 6

He's such a tit father and he doesn't realise it or doesn't care, the damage the pair of them do to their kids' self worth is awful. Birthday posts for Isabelle and Jace, not Isla.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Having a look at Creepy's Instagram since Mila was born, this is the number of times he's used images of the family for posts:

Mila - 8 times

Jace - 3

Isla - 0

Esme - 1

Isabelle - 7

Sarah - 3

himself - 12

He's such a tit father and he doesn't realise it or doesn't care, the damage the pair of them do to their kids' self worth is awful. Birthday posts for Isabelle and Jace, not Isla.
But wasn't Jace's only because Esme made him?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What the hell is going on on Creepy's insta post? He's bragging about his amazing perving deck whilst sitting on it at ground level! He would've had the same vantage point if he just sat on the grass. He looks ridiculous!
I wish someone would shove him off the roof deck. I was hoping Esme would give her mother a good push the other day but then I remembered what a heffalump she is so Esme would've struggled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
saw this earlier - why would you even post this? (Lazy’s insta) - her hair is matted at the back, probably accumulation of dirt, build up and just not brushing properly :( Hope the lazy slob of a mother actually does a bit of mothering and helps her child sort this out, guessing the outdoor shower/over the sink hair washing she mentioned isn’t happening
I agree the mother should say something but issy is getting on for 17 she should know basic Hygiene and how to wash and brush her hair, she shows no pride in her appearance and seems to have little Energy or motivation she just scruffs along when out walking, if that where my child id be very worried.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
What the hell is going on on Creepy's insta post? He's bragging about his amazing perving deck whilst sitting on it at ground level! He would've had the same vantage point if he just sat on the grass. He looks ridiculous!
He is sitting up on the van roof, it’s just the angle that makes it look like his feet are on the ground lol. Stupid having a roof deck like that, whoever wants to sit on a van roof !

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mila - 8 times

Jace - 3

Isla - 0

Esme - 1

Isabelle - 7

Sarah - 3

himself - 12

He’s such an ugly bleep how does he put pics of himself up? He is literally the ugliest thing I’ve seen, the fact he grooms children on.y makes him even uglier! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 25
Last Easter vs this years. One year difference for Isla. 😔 She looks and acts like a completely different girl, it's all her parents fault. I really feel for her.

islaoneyear.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 145
Last Easter vs this years. One year difference for Isla. 😔 She looks and acts like a completely different girl, it's all her parents fault. I really feel for her.

View attachment 1208179

This upload was almost one year ago as well - the one where Isla was displaying some worrying signs that Sarah vlogged for ££

Screenshot 2022-04-20 16.37.46.png

Where they received this very sensible advice:

Screenshot 2022-04-20 16.38.12.png

And did duck all but make it worse. It's neglect.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

View attachment 1208179
Poor child they should be ashamed of themselves. They are failing their children in all aspects of life. How can they not see what they are doing is so wrong. Selfish pair

• Heart
Reactions: 36
#228 The Ingham Tragedy Family; flip-flops&clip-flops, daily vlogs&croaking frogs.
#228 The Ingham Tragedy Family; clip-flops Flip-flops&croaking frogs family vlogs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.