The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Easter vs this years. One year difference for Isla. 😔 She looks and acts like a completely different girl, it's all her parents fault. I really feel for her.

View attachment 1208179
That's heartbreaking! Lazy, we know you read here, what do you think of these pictures? You are absolutely disgusting, sort your family's eating habits out. This is all your fault. Yes, you. Not the trolls! And get her back in school!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I watched the 'Moving back to van' vlog on Friday 15th which was filmed on Monday 11th. Since then a further 3 vlogs has been uploaded.

They aren't even at the halfway point on the WAW.

The drive from Achill Island to Westport is about a 50 minute drive,

From Westport to Louisburgh (where they 'bumped' into a cafe opposite where they parked the van so the girls could have their 'tutor' lessons is about a 25 minute drive,

From Louisburgh to Leenaun Public Car Park in Galway is around a 40 minute drive via the scenic route.

They arrive in Ireland on Thursday 31st March and last nights 'episode', I believe was filmed on Thursday 14th April, so 2 weeks and not even half way - people do the WAW in 2 weeks.

Are the Inghams pushing that bloody van????

Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family posted:
GETTING STRANDED IN THE OCEAN AT NIGHT?!! | WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1
Its not even weight related but that poor child’s face is swollen. I noticed it on her ‘mothers’ insta post, she looks like she’s having a constant allergenic reaction.
But the most telling thing is how dead all the kids look in their eyes. They literally just look done with everything, well Isabelle and Isla, Esme seems to thrive on the attention like her father.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I'm devastated. I knew they would but hoped they wouldn't.
They have gone to Omey. My favourite spot on the planet. The place I spent every childhood summer.
I'm not okay!
Not to mention the fact that my great great Uncle is buried on the island and generations of my family have and still continue to live in the area

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They said they went to Kylemor Abbey and said children under 16 are free. I bet you they said Isabelle was 15 so they didn’t have to pay. Kids age 16 or 17 get in slightly cheaper than an adult but they didn’t mention that.

Reactions: 25
LOTS happening in todays episode on the Wild Atlantic Way!

They really think they're in a TV show, don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How have the social done nothing about the 3 older ones? They dont go to school, dentist, doctors, hairdressers, they are completely isolated. Surely that in itself is a major red flag? Then the fact theyre dragged around in that van with no personal space.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They said they went to Kylemor Abbey and said children under 16 are free. I bet you they said Isabelle was 15 so they didn’t have to pay. Kids age 16 or 17 get in slightly cheaper than an adult but they didn’t mention that.
Should have kept watching - they’ve said they did pay for her as for a family ticket.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Eurgh Esmè is a mini Chris 🤢 and equally as irritating!!

serious note - can social services be called/get involved if someone is letting their child gain that much weight? It’s not fair it’s abuse. Surely I can report her neglect on Isla?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That poor kid was still wearing the crappy birthday outfit on last nights vlog! watching last nights vlog and literally it’s actually worse drivel than usual. Screaming unruly, dirty, cackling kids that can’t string a sentence together and don’t know the tadpole life cycle....... A woman that can’t say anything but stoonin, beautiful, best day! and a greasy turd playing with his drone. Hope we are doing Ireland justice? Who the duck do they think they are, the queen? Well maybe more Prince Andrew ;)

Good view of the baby seat tonight
View attachment 1208346
You can quite clearly see Sar-duh that it’s actually miles lower than the REAL seats. The daft bint thinks people actually believe her.

Reactions: 25
Sarah tells us the last few vlogs have been really intense! I must have missed that bit 🤔🤔
The cup she showed us in the museum are , or were used by people quite recently! They really have no clue!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah tells us the last few vlogs have been really intense! I must have missed that bit 🤔🤔
The cup she showed us in the museum are , or were used by people quite recently! They really have no clue!
Kylemore cost €30000 apparently. Even though Ireland didn't use €s untill 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s Jace’s turn for absolutely disgusting nails tonight, however all 3 big girls had muck under their nails too.

When they were in the Abbey Isla and Christine were reading the menu, Isla was having some difficulty so Creepy took over. It said something about Guinea Fowl, he actually read it as “Guinea - a“ at first, before he realised it sounded utterly ridiculous . How bloody thick are the pair of them? Nevermind spending £2k on a drone, they all ought to read some books.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I also howl at the fact she’s wearing the Switzerland charity shop snow boots still..... #setforlife babes!

Theyve just said on the yt comments she is doing her GCSEs and hasn’t long to go now.... funniest thing I’ve heard all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I got a YT video recommended yesterday of a sixteen year old revising for her GCSEs. She's doing eight hours a day., with masses of notes and flashcards etc. It brought back memories of the stress and the panic!
I don't think Izzy will understand the questions, let alone be able to answer them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.