The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening you gorgeous lot....
Bladdddy hell. I go away for 1 week. Only just managed to catch up!
See nothing changes and their still being a couple of cunts 🙄
Hi Steve 👋. I had a lovely holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of the highlights in tonight’s tit show was Chris reeling off facts whilst not trying to make it obvious he was reading from his phone 😂
Reminded me of this:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I believe, well its possible, that they finished their trip a few days back and all creepy is doing, is downloading sections of the trip daily so it looks as though they are still travelling?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I got a YT video recommended yesterday of a sixteen year old revising for her GCSEs. She's doing eight hours a day., with masses of notes and flashcards etc. It brought back memories of the stress and the panic!
I don't think Izzy will understand the questions, let alone be able to answer them.

My daughter is the same, at school all day then comes home and does another 3 or 4 hours of revision before having an hour to herself before she goes to sleep. Izzy hasn’t done any practice mock papers that we know of and if she has done any who is marking them and checking the mark scheme properly esp for History and English? 4 weeks to go and she’s stuffed in a van and I’m sorry but no way could you revise properly living like that. They should of left Izzy with the grandparents so she could prepare herself the best she could considering her dire circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the fact they wasn't going to go to the museum cause Chris was ready to leave to me is a joke, it could've been a 'school day', learning something, seeing something, but no, had to sit in the back of dpd van n play with dolls instead, much more productive!

I haven't caught up on the thread so apologise that I may be commenting previously said things as im commenting as I watch, BUT THE TIKTOKS, im dead, the size of lazy compared to her on the screen ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely worry about the kids’ welfare. Isla cannot read. She is 10. When I was 8/9ish I could read and write a complete 4-5 page story coherently in both English and Welsh. She cannot figure out the word “Guinea”. They seriously need to get back to school. Although I think it would be too late for them now. It makes me sad.

• Sad
Let’s start a pole! ❤This is you think Sarah and Chris would struggle to spell GCSE

😡 if you think they can spell it (that means you hi steve!(

• Heart
  • Haha
I genuinely worry about the kids’ welfare. Isla cannot read. She is 10. When I was 8/9ish I could read and write a complete 4-5 page story coherently in both English and Welsh. She cannot figure out the word “Guinea”. They seriously need to get back to school. Although I think it would be too late for them now. It makes me sad.
It wouldn't be too late but they would have a lot of catching up to do. Admittedly I don't know a lot about home schooling, but shouldn't there be someone keeping an eye on them all from the local authority, and making sure the children are at least getting some standard of education?! Do they have inspections or anything? Isn't it a legal requirement? 🤷‍♀️ It seems they have just been ignored/left to it? Surely that's not right?!:confused:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is it always what Chris wants? Can’t gobby speak up for the sake of her children? Sorry….childrun 🙄

Reactions: 19
Couple of vlogs ago I think (Can’t remember as all their vlogs are the same), they took a couple of books from the cafe, which they’re perfectly entitled to do in return for a donation of choice. I would put my house on the fact that they either didn’t leave anything, or they left a meagre amount for them. This is a family who famously don’t carry any cash, and in any case it’s really not in the spirit of things for a family who are so set for life to take when I imagine this scheme is for those who can’t afford to buy the books for their children at RRP. You know our Sarah can’t pass up a bargain!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ he's like an extra from Oliver Twist. How on earth do you leave a child like this?
Screenshot_20220420_230806.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Jesus Christ he's like an extra from Oliver Twist. How on earth do you leave a child like this?View attachment 1209234
Their children mean absolutely nothing to them as long as they keep earning for them. It’s going to end up so badly, and they just can’t see it, or don’t care. It’s a running theme for all family vloggers…selfish, selfish, selfish!!

ETA: There was someone (unfortunately) in my family who posed the question: “would you die for your child”. The other person answered “of course I would”. The person who posed the question said “Wrong answer. Survival instinct would kick in, you’d always and should always look after yourself first”. Always reminds me of them 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.