The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he basically went out, put the camera on the ground, pressed record, went back into the van, closed the door, turned around and pretended like this was all happening for the first time… how many takes before you were happy with it, Christopher?? Lordy he was probably filming himself walking in and out of that van all afternoon morning
This is a thing theese days, the other day driving into a gasstation. Them driving away from where they stayed the last night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought creepy Chris watches other van lifers? He can't be taking much notice of them then, because I came across a couple doing up a wreck of a van and they are a family of 8. They took parts of the roof off and put sky light windows on it that you could open, each child had a sleep pod with a little curtain that went across if they wanted privacy, but it had a proper size mattress in each one,they had a toilet and a separate shower cubicle, the only bed that needed putting together each day, was Mum and Dad's and that's because their bed, turned into the living area. It had a proper kitchen too, where everything converted, so when you weren't using the sink and cooker, it had worktops that slotted over them to make prep space. This family were planning on going away in it for the summer, but this conversion was a world away from what the Inghams have because it was done properly. They also opened both back doors and attached a tent type thing which gave them extra space. If these things are thought out, they can be amazing, however this conversion took this family a year to do properly, not 5 minutes because Creepy Chris bought it and had to go away immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So since there's not much time left in Ireland, what do we think they'll film when they get back?

Obviously there's Mila's appointment, which i'm sure will pull in around 50k views, especially if they have a disgusting clickbait title. But I really think they must be trying for another baby, as even they must have realised once they're back they have nothing left to film for content. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Why didn’t they buy something useful like soap and then maybe once in a while run a brush through their hairs! Parents are making them all walk round like a bunch of scruffs! Have some self respect ffs, stop being so bloody gross. If you can’t keep clean living your best life (😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄) in a van then maybe you shouldn’t bloody live your life in a van!!!
Go home, clean up and grow up!!!

View attachment 1201392
I could never do that to my kids. 😥
No normal caring nurturing human ,parent on not would to that to any child ,this lot need investigating

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When they are home, I don't get why they don't do normal stuff, like take the children to the dentist, take them all for a hair cut, take them to get their feet measured. That's what normal families do. You never see Sarah doing any ironing, or proper cooking unless it's pasta slop, you never see them gardening or washing the car. This is stuff people want to see, not all the time, but its what people do, it's relatable. The Inghams keep the kids hair long because they cannot be bothered to take them for a hair cut, they probably don't do the every day usual stuff. Their garden is a tip, and when you saw the neighbours garden, it was full of plants, bushes, their grass was thick and lush. This lot can't be bothered to do anything, the whole lot of them are just lazy. They bought that house a year ago, they dumped their garden furniture from their old house at the top end of the garden and it's still there now.

Reactions: 42
How embarrassing the way those older girls behaved in a toy shop,cringeworthy,so loud,touching everything ,they should know better but due to lack of parenting do not

Reactions: 46
These "parents" are monsters. The fact that social still let them bring the kids away in this fashion does not reflect well on them.
These children are being abused, neglect and isolation are abuse, nevermind the fact their "father" creeps on and is sexually attracted to girls their age.
The biggest failing by social welfare services is not at least letting the kids know that this behaviour is wrong, that this isn't healthy and is not a true reflection of love. How are these kids ever going to be okay in later life if they are told being abused is okay as long as its your parents?? They are being told they deserve this.
They don't, the deserve so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If one of the kids needs the toilet in the middle of the night, where do they go? Is there still one in the van? Can they all get to it easily?

This makes me feel sick, nothing to stop ber falling off that!
Oh my flecking god.. I thought that was a panda bear running towards them!

This picture makes me feel physically sick. They obviously don’t know about the poor family that died in Buncrana. It’s all about Chris getting the aesthetic right. If the aesthetic he is going for is homeless family of 7 living in a van. On the bones of their ass and being a public joke, he’s spot on!

I honestly think Chris ingham is the biggest joke of a ‘man’ going. I actually can’t deal with the fact that this bleep is raising children, let alone a son. I hope togod someone intervenes before he raises Jason in his image.
What happened to the family in buncrana?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought creepy Chris watches other van lifers? He can't be taking much notice of them then, because I came across a couple doing up a wreck of a van and they are a family of 8. They took parts of the roof off and put sky light windows on it that you could open, each child had a sleep pod with a little curtain that went across if they wanted privacy, but it had a proper size mattress in each one,they had a toilet and a separate shower cubicle, the only bed that needed putting together each day, was Mum and Dad's and that's because their bed, turned into the living area. It had a proper kitchen too, where everything converted, so when you weren't using the sink and cooker, it had worktops that slotted over them to make prep space. This family were planning on going away in it for the summer, but this conversion was a world away from what the Inghams have because it was done properly. They also opened both back doors and attached a tent type thing which gave them extra space. If these things are thought out, they can be amazing, however this conversion took this family a year to do properly, not 5 minutes because Creepy Chris bought it and had to go away immediately.
That sounds like a really good, practical conversion. As you say, Chris effectively did a rush job on a van that already had a lot of work done to it (electrics, insulation etc.).

The Ingham-mobile looks okay on the surface but then you actually see the reality of living in it. Tiny bed spaces for Jace and Isla, an oven at floor level underneath seating/bed. There's no way they winch the bed up and convert the back to a living area because their "brew shelf" prevents it from being raised up to the roof. There's not enough seating for them all in the front part which is why they are always all piled onto the beds in the back.

I'm intrigued. I know you can't share, but can you give me an idea of what to search for? 😏

Reactions: 10
I know that it's not quite memory Monday but I'm posting this now as I am going to be a very lot busy tomorrow.

Here are some of the messages that Creepy sent to Chloe who was 18 at the time. Chloe was very vulnerable as she was struggling badly with her mental health at the time of Creepy messaging her. Creepy took advantage of her vulnerability, like he did with his other victims.

Such a sleazy creep to ask her to send him a picture of herself without her baggy hoodie on. And he is so manipulative when he asks her to "please don't make things worse for me or my girls" when he is begging to her to stay quiet about their secret conversations.
Hi 👋 to all the 'hard-working' admin on the Ifannies Facebook group. Hope you are having a good read through all these. I imagine some of you are mothers? You should hang your heads in shame, supporting this man after all he's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What happened to the family in buncrana?
It was a tragic drowning accident. A woman lost five members of her family (her 2 young sons, partner, mother and young teenage sister) when her partner drove his SUV on Buncrana Pier and it slipped into the sea due to algae or something similar. A truly devastating accident.

The Ingham Family stick their fingers up at well-intentioned safety advice, thinking that they know best and apparently they're invincible. Well, think again, fools. Tragic accidents do happen and to far more cautious and responsible people than you ignorant pair. I just can't understand their downright dangerous attitude to their family's safety. They really make me sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.