Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is anyone who recognises them , they automatically think they are Ifam frigging idiots
My friend seen them when they were up here in Scotland. The Inghams were in a Costa and my friend and the people she was with stopped to stare at them and laugh. Apparently Sarah was waving at them all thinking they are IFam but really my friends boyfriend was standing saying “which one is the pedalo” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @nowest9
1650206138657.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still on their Irish Roadtrip. They spent a few days in an Air BnB on Achill Island. Today Sarah posted a photo of them in Doolough Valley.
- Isla celebrated her 10th birthday with a ton of cheap clothes, dolls designed for 5 year olds, a dentist kit for a 2 year old and a microscope that will soon be smashed by Jace. Her birthday cake was a cheap slice of sponge bought last minute from the supermarket for 4€. Her birthday treat was horse riding. Isabelle stayed in the van with Jace and Mila. She wanted someone to sing happy birthday to her and Sarah took all the credit for arranging for the waitresses at the restaurant to do so. Everyone in the restaurant wanted to know the name of their channel so the waitress told them.
- Jace the brat was extremely possessive of Isla's cake (which he sneezed on and poked his fingers in) and even tried to get involved with unwrapping her presents.
- The Wild Atlantic Way are trying to get their trademark sign removed from the Ingham thumbnails.
- Chris finally uploaded the van tour but they avoided showing Mila's seat, which is apparently safe to use, drilled into a piece of wood. There are 3 TVs in the van and a shower to wash hair over the sink. They shower outdoors in a tent and Sarah was almost blown off a cliff. Is that a pig flying past the DPD van window?
- Esme's favourite part of the trip is watching TV in bed.
- Despite the van having wifi, they're still struggling to upload at 5pm and another Saturday upload was missed.

Hi Steve 👋 happy Easter. I bet your son had fun this morning chasing girls around a field in Ireland whist they grabbed Easter eggs.

Expectation vs reality
Screenshot_20220417-142824_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-125507_Instagram.jpg

The last photo is a cake that was made for an ifam's birthday.
1650205949016.png
1650207173315.png
1650207381098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
Still catching up, but re the robux they received from Leah’s mum:

Sarah said the mother had messaged her about Leah wanting to gift the girls this, and so she accepted?

Sarah, how about as the decent thing to do, instead say “Please say a big thank you to Leah, that’s so kind & her gift is very much appreciated but we’ll actually pay for it and let them know that it’s from Leah, but you really don’t need to pay for it because your support in watching our videos is more than enough”

• Heart

Daisydreaming

#228 Quick wank to the end of the pier, views are lower than they have been in years

Sorry had to be done. Made my day thegreencow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Maisie842

VIP Member
“It’s good to get away from the rat race of everyday life”. Oh FFS Sarah, if you were going any slower you’d be going backwards!
You haven’t worked a day since you were 19 years old! Your 3 year old has worked more hours than you ever have, you fucking blancmange! Also probably not a good look to screech “time for tubby custard” out of nowhere…pleb!

• Haha
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The state of that poor baby’s nails. How in God’s name are they not ashamed?

I’m disgusted by their lack of parenting tonight. I don’t care how old the girls are, or what lesson they‘re trying to teach them, you don’t let them walk across wet, boggy, rocky terrain in flip flops. If they want them to have an accident, then so be it, however they couldn’t have got the girls to safety so it would have meant calling out professionals and volunteer. Anything for a bit of click bait, hey?

I’m glad they’re going down. Absolute arseholes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion but it is quite uncomfortable to see Isla’s weight continuously called out on, comparison pictures put up etc. She is a ten year old child. It’s quite clear they are all active on social media and I think constantly pointing out a child’s weight is detrimental and damaging and if I’m honest, is just as bad as the neglect her parents inflict upon her.

Call Chris and Sarah out by all means, say they don’t feed them correctly, say they neglect them, say they don’t practise or enforce good hygiene but to constantly say she’s puffy, she’s fatter and so on just doesn’t sit well with me as a parent because she is just a child. Whilst it may be getting a dig in at Sarah and Chris, what is being said is awful for a ten year old to see or hear and I would bet my last fiver she will hear about it if she doesn’t see it. And that’s not fair.
Would you say the same if she was underfed and skinny? Being fed what those children are given is just as neglectful as not feeding them, but society doesn’t like being overweight or excessive diets in children to be addressed; I’m guessing because of personal triggers. No one is calling her horrible names or piss taking. The comments are of concern and shock. Their diet is beyond awful; Isla will have to deal with a lot more because of that (health, teeth etc) then just reading a few worried comments on the internet I’m afraid.

Edited to add - I obviously hope she doesn’t read any comments about her as she shouldn’t have a life in the public eye at her age. If she does read them like you insist, then I’m sure reading about her dad being a dirty pervert is just as upsetting to her so where should people stop talking in your opinion?

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Sunseeker

I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Their downfall should have happened the minute that creepy pervert messaged them young girls. The channel should have been taken down. No one here is responsible for the fall out for these vile people. Sooner they are gone the better. Girls would be better off in foster care or with their grandparents. At least they might get an education and wouldn't have to sleep in a delivery van.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I haven’t had time to read the threat so I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I’m in shock that Esmé at almost 13 years old (year 8) has taken her doll to carry around the shops in the town centre!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Christine seems to have found himself a new favourite reply to the troll foo’s
Edit to add, the person was commenting on the picture of the kids stood on the edge of a waterfall, wearing socks and flip flops.
He really is a fucking disgrace.
Is he confusing ‘syllables’ with words, as I’m stumped on what he means otherwise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Cloudlove

In tonight’s vlog there’s a clip where Isabelle steps in mud and her flip flop literally disappears. All the girls (including Sarah) are laughing and screaming at the fact that Isabelle’s socks are now covered in mud. Isla looks around to see if anybody is watching and then dips her foot into the mud and goes “Mummy, look at my socks too!” A desperate cry for some attention (which Sarah completely ignores and continues to film Isabelle and Esme), really sad to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

kizzy

VIP Member
DRIVING ACROSS THE OCEAN FLOOR TO A DESERTED ISLAND! WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

Deserted. Just like your channel soon will be.

Shots of the van and beach. Lazy walks across the beach and says all they can hear is birds. Creepy has been for a quick wank to the end of the pier. He's told Lazy to go down the steps because it's a really nice view and quiet. She loves "island" and the sea is so clear.

Lazy breathlessly walks back to the van. They had breakfast; Creepy had coffee and everyone else had tea. Isabelle is on her last tutor session and when that finishes they're heading back to the place they were at yesterday. They're waiting for the tide to go out so they can drive across the sea bed. If that's not epic Lazy doesn't know what is. Epic would be a roadtrip across America but you can't go there can you?👮‍♂️ Esme and Isla do some sort of dance. Esme has tried to make her hair look like Lazy's. She tells the girls to go and sit on the wall for a surprise. They run over screaming and Lazy tells them to shush because Isabelle is on a lesson. Not because she doesn't want to upset the locals then. They got a message from a girl called Leah, who they met last week. Lazy keeps pretending she won't tell the girls. Poor Leah is so infatuated with the Inghams that she's got her mum to buy Esme and Isla 800 Robux. The girls start screeching. Lazy has a code for the girls, one for each of them. Esme wants to purchase some hair and Isla wants a jumbo hair.

Drone shots. Creepy recaps the last vlog. They have hours until the tide comes in. Lots of cars are on the sand and a boy racer was doing wheelies aka donuts. They're attempting to cross to "Oh-May" Island. Lazy feels like they're making a big deal out of something that isn't but she's ever driven across the sea bed before. And you aren't now; it's a bloody beach. Drone shots mixed with Lazy talking about the pools of sea.

By some sort of miracle, the Inghams have made it across. Lazy films a herd of cows. She's shocked by how big cows are in real life. Isabelle screeches about the baby and asks for a pet cow. Isabelle you already have a cow in the family, your mother. Creepy asked Esme to pass him Jace's gilit/gillette. Isabelle has never been more embarrassed for him in her life and it was worse than him crying in the petrol station.

Creepy tells us that the island is like something out of a movie, stoooonin everywhere. It's a shame you can't camp there overnight. A frog jumped past Esme. Jace has found a mouldy piece of seaweed. Creepy saw a seal playing next to a buoy on his drone. He helps Jace over the rocks. He's gutted they didn't bring the paddle boards but it was either Isla's birthday presents or the paddle boards, but its all good. Someone is building a house on the island. Lazy shows us a photo she's taken. Jace has found a shell. Drone shots.

Everyone has long left the island. Jace said "I'm sorry mama, I'm going back to the beach". Creepy calls "River". Bless him, beaches must feel like home to him after he was abandoned on one at such a young age. Creepy is worried about the tide. He films himself driving off and then runs back for the camera. They had plenty of time to get back across. Onto Connemara National Park. Driving footage.

The Inghams walks around a pond. They find a play area for Jace and isabelle films him playing. Lazy tells us they're arrived at "connie-mara" National Park and there are lots of walks to do. There are a couple of trails suitable for a toddler and baby. Esme and Isla are playing on the playpark whilst Lazy feeds Mila and Creepy sets up the vlog.

They're doing the yellow route. Lazy moans that it's hard work. They were up for the big walk but they don't want to spend the whole day there. Jace has found a big stick. Isabelle says that if she puts her weight on a stick it snaps but if Jace is walking and steps on one it doesn't. Esme wears Mila in her sling. She says Lazy moans all the time about Mila's weight and tells Babe it's his turn. Creepy has had Mila in the sling twice, and never on this trip. She tells Esme to stop lying. Esme does an impression of Lazy moaning about her back. Creepy sends his drone out. Shots of Esme, Isla and Mila, Isabelle taking her selfie with Creepy and Jace whacking the ground with a stick.

Because they were having banter about Mila, Lazy wants to answer a question. Why does Creepy never hold Mila? Lazy has only moaned twice about holding Mila. Creepy doesn't hold Mila because Mila always wants feeding in the sling and Creepy is usually carrying the camera and drone equipment. Next stop is a castle.

Drone shots of Clifden Castle. Esme and Isla dance on a wall. The final stop of the day is one Creepy is so excited about as he's so hungry. The ifam have told them to go there a million times. They're at Supermacs and the burgers better live up to standard because "y'all" have been telling him to go there for soooooooo many days. Lazy never knows if people are interested in food but she tells us Jace got mini sausage portions, she and Creepy got burgers, Isabelle got a chicken burger and Esme got a Papa John's pizza. Isla forgotten once again. For Lazy it's all about the chips with garlic and cheese and taco. The chips are the best part of any meal. Creepy unwraps the burger so Lazy can show us what it looks like. It's basically a bog standard McDonalds cheeseburger in a needed bun. Creepy says Mila approves of the chips. He tastes the burger and says its the perfect patty in an American accent so it sounds like "the perfect paddy", which is what he'll have when he sees the views from this trip.

Lazy has been defeated by the chips and got sauce on her jacket. Isabelle and Creepy have had some as well. Isabelle says Mila "has ate" a slice of pizza, she's also had chips and cheese and is loving life. She grabbed Creepy's arm and now his sleeve is covered in sauce. Esme has left half her pizza but the place is clever at putting dessert ads next to the customers because all Lazy thought about the entire meal was a Mr Whippy ice cream. Bratty Jace comes over and starts climbing on Lazy and pinching her nose. Lazy has ordered the ice cream and Jace is getting sprinkle ice cream. Creepy has got the sprinkle ice cream as well. Isla says she has the best ice cream but Lazy doesn't know because she likes the cookie dough. They've been looking through the photos on Isabelle's phone.

The Inghams have spent 10 years looking for somewhere to park. It's the first time they've had issues. Lazy felt like the places weren't suitable for them. The first place was next to a loch but there was no internet for Creepy to download new music. The next place felt too remote and Lazy felt dodgy. The place next to the castle was too boggy and there was no internet. They've found a parking lot in the town centre so they're staying there. It's on Park for the Night. Lazy is so tired because they've done a lot today. They have another fun day planned for tomorrow including a place Isabelle wants to go to.

End of vlog

Breaking rules again
View attachment 1213349

View attachment 1213455View attachment 1213456View attachment 1213457View attachment 1213460
View attachment 1213458View attachment 1213459View attachment 1213462View attachment 1213464View attachment 1213465View attachment 1213467View attachment 1213466
Please don't think i'm picking you up on your spelling but there's a classic typo in the first line (I hope it's a typo) "Creepy has been for a quick wank to the end of the pier". Please don't change it, leave it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Maria1

Chatty Member
The only option for this family is to make some quick cash from contacting Channel 5 to make a tell-all 'how we blew it' documentary.

Take that money, give back the keys to that ugly 'mansion', put your tv fee towards a house and find jobs and realise that you are not famous, enviable, attractive or likeable.

It's gone, it's over.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
This family just get weirder and weirder, sitting five children in the middle of the road for a photo letting the kids stand on the edge of cliffs in flip flops and socks and thinking its amazing because an ifam has a cake with photos of there family on its just so bizarre . You have a 16 year old going crazy over Squishymals a 13 year old carrying a doll around a town centre and a 10 year old with a toddler dentist set. All i can say is the ighams and the ifam are the same mentality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61