The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So since there's not much time left in Ireland, what do we think they'll film when they get back?

Obviously there's Mila's appointment, which i'm sure will pull in around 50k views, especially if they have a disgusting clickbait title. But I really think they must be trying for another baby, as even they must have realised once they're back they have nothing left to film for content. 🤔
I hope to god they don’t have any more kids. He’s not interested in any of them but Isabelle and she is too idle to look after them. It would be unbearable for the older childminders if they had one each. Where would they put another? All the bedrooms are used and don’t get me started about the van.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I
Who the hell do they think they are talking to people like this? They seriously need media training if they want to have any fans left by Christmas. I hope those pair of ignorant tw*ts lose all their viewers for good.
do you know what’s hilarious about these comments? They just show Chris knows he’s fucked 🤣 They are literally rats fighting to stay alive, we are going to see a very desperate, aggressive and nasty side to them over the next few months.
I think they all know they are at the end of the money train. Chris just screams someone that is clearly going through episodes of mania and manicness…..
He hypes all this tit up in his head (& on the vlog) then it never lives up to it, he then feels he has to lash out to try and protect himself.

Chris you are just a nOnce, get a job! You’re not a videographer, you are not a pilot, you are not a business man (or any type of man for that matter), you not a pro blader, you are not an influencer, you are not a world traveler, mechanic or an expert drone pilot. You make van life and travelling look tit!

You are balding ginger twit that is so insecure you groomed a vulnerable child. You need admiration of those that do not have capacity to fuel the ego you obviously never had in school. You’re still the smelly teen that probably didn’t have sex with anyone but your hand until you met the desperate seacroft princess. I cannot wait for the few pennies you have left to run out and then no one will look twice at you again.
Also Sarah you’re a bleep too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Bet they messaged this kid
Don’t really think that comment warranted Andrea’s shouty response!

spotted in the comments that they’ve replied to someone saying they’ll be coming back to Scotland soon 😭😭😭😭😭 was hoping for a Mingham free summer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Todays vlog :

Esme and Isla having palpitations over yet more lol dolls ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ at this point it’s a lost cause. Isla especially was just given a tit ton for her birthday, just goes to show there’s never enough plastic tit in this family , they want more and more and more ! SHEER GREED ! The family are the epitome of overindulged and greedy.

Why where lazy and creepy acting so lovey Dovey and all the talk of when the kids grow up ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ is she up the duff again ? 😑 or has agreed to the bi annual shag in the tin can ! Seeing as they seem to get it on when the kids are sleeping right next to them !!! 🤢🤬
I find it puzzling how much the Inghams claim to love nature so much, yet if all the families in Lincolnshire alone consumed as much plastic tat as they do, the earth would be in even more trouble than it is now. Another element to their 'Van Lifer' claim which simply isn't true. It is really sad, I'm sure if they were at school the girls would be educated about environmental responsibity and sustainability. It is not even on their radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If one of the kids needs the toilet in the middle of the night, where do they go? Is there still one in the van? Can they all get to it easily?
They are not like most people, they are highly trained in not needing the toilet at night. I think it was in Scotland when Sarah smugly said she had trained her heavily pregnant self to not need the toilet, they then showed that they didn't even go in the morning and instead had to wait till they got to Costa.

At night when Chris is up "editing" till 4am, he is obviously pissing outside like all set for life people do. There is no way he would be able to get into the toilet in the van with everyone asleep. I think they all mostly do it outside, that's why the toilet roll has been spotted just out in the middle of the van, ready for anyone to pick up and take out with them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
They are not like most people, they are highly trained in not needing the toilet at night. I think it was in Scotland when Sarah smugly said she had trained her heavily pregnant self to not need the toilet, they then showed that they didn't even go in the morning and instead had to wait till they got to Costa.

At night when Chris is up "editing" till 4am, he is obviously pissing outside like all set for life people do. There is no way he would be able to get into the toilet in the van with everyone asleep. I think they all mostly do it outside, that's why the toilet roll has been spotted just out in the middle of the van, ready for anyone to pick up and take out with them.
Dirty sods are the type to not bury their tit and leave crappy toilet paper to blow in the wind

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Don’t really think that comment warranted Andrea’s shouty response!

spotted in the comments that they’ve replied to someone saying they’ll be coming back to Scotland soon 😭😭😭😭😭 was hoping for a Mingham free summer!
The ifam must be gutted at that news.. If there is any ifam left after this boring Ireland tit show they will be all turning off if they rock up to Scotland again?

Reactions: 20
I saw an article that stated the average cost to raise a child in the UK is now £320,000. If people were to, hypothetically, have a child for views, that would not be a great investment return.

Reactions: 19
I find it puzzling how much the Inghams claim to love nature so much, yet if all the families in Lincolnshire alone consumed as much plastic tat as they do,
They only claim to love nature because a walk on the beach or the park is free. Too miserable to do anything else with their kids at home or away. They couldn’t care less about waste, plastic, pollution, not dumping your family’s tit on the side of the road.

Reactions: 25
I saw an article that stated the average cost to raise a child in the UK is now £320,000. If people were to, hypothetically, have a child for views, that would not be a great investment return.
I guess it must be a lot cheaper if you never let them attend clubs and activities, don't pay for nursery, gift loads of freebies, share clothes / shoes with their parents, eat pasta for tea most nights and you get the grandparents to pay for anything that can't be bought in a sale or begged for from fans / companies.

I bet Creepy and Lazy have spent far more on themselves this year than they have on the children. I doubt they've even paid for Izzy to sit her GCSEs, but Creepy will spend 2k on a bloody drone.😔

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When they are home, I don't get why they don't do normal stuff, like take the children to the dentist, take them all for a hair cut, take them to get their feet measured. That's what normal families do. You never see Sarah doing any ironing, or proper cooking unless it's pasta slop, you never see them gardening or washing the car. This is stuff people want to see, not all the time, but its what people do, it's relatable. The Inghams keep the kids hair long because they cannot be bothered to take them for a hair cut, they probably don't do the every day usual stuff. Their garden is a tip, and when you saw the neighbours garden, it was full of plants, bushes, their grass was thick and lush. This lot can't be bothered to do anything, the whole lot of them are just lazy. They bought that house a year ago, they dumped their garden furniture from their old house at the top end of the garden and it's still there now.
She’s a tight arse granny paid for isabelles hair cut not them , she will never do them kinda stuff they are plain lazy and tight

She sadly stays with him for a number of reasons. Creepy has made her feel like she would totally fall to pieces if left to cope with everything by herself. He controls all of their finances and we presume that she panics at the thought of arranging standing orders etc by herself. He has dented away at her self confidence by one minute being loving and the next minute putting her down. She had a difficult childhood and understandably loved all the wealth, opportunities and adoration from fans that being part of the Ingham Family marriage brought her. She doesn't want to give it all up and go back to a life of obscurity and living with significantly less income and support. She also appears to be a highly narcissistic woman and so would have no empathy for the suffering of her husband's young victims. She is also very easily lead and will absolutely believe that some of the victims are lying. She isn't leaving that marriage any time soon 😔.
She won’t leave because that means no more b&m trips

Reactions: 16

And not forgetting (as spotted by some eagle eyed Tattlers) the girls during the Scotland trip taking the packet of baby wipes into the woods! Living the dream 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone discuss this family at the time? (sorry if I missed it)

There appears to be a question over the maintenance and suitability of the van they ‘transformed’. A tragic tale (and I do appreciate that clearly the family have suffered enough without the doubts over whether their van was fit for purpose and properly maintained) but a salutory tale nonetheless for anyone using a modified van as a home for their family.

God forbid the Inghams were in a serious accident because you can bet your bottom dollar those kids aren’t safe.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did they ever explain where they sit when the van is moving? Like seatbelts etc ? Aside from Milas totally safe and secure and not just perched on a bit of wood car seat, do they have seatbelts?

Reactions: 17
Sarah would need a bin bag to pick her ‘leavings’ a Pooh bag wouldn’t be big enough. My Lurcher sometimes produces a ‘two-bagger’ 🤣
I hadn't thought of that but you're right,what goes in has to come out 😂🤢

Andrea really needs to unclench a little.
I think that's actually a clone Andrea as they only joined Youtube a few days ago , I'm sure the real Andrea will reappear at some point though

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm enjoying the clones and fake ifams. Negative comments just get blocked and deleted so it's fun to mess things up with nonsense instead. I was the clone Liz the other day, but the more the merrier!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.