The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god, my hubby thinks i gone mad, as i'm laughing so much at the comments! ๐Ÿ˜‚

image_2022-04-18_211219071.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Anyway, let's stop with these comments - the jokes been done. If it is anyone from here it just gives them ammo to moan about trolls and will help boost their views as comments boost in the algorithm.

The keep it on tattle rule is for everyone's benefit to stay out of grey areas. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Woke up at 6am and thought I could get in another hours sleep before getting up for work, itโ€™s 6:43 am and Iโ€™m too invested in the extra Andreaโ€™s that I missed my window of opportunity but itโ€™s so worth it, the real Andrea must be fuming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Woke up at 6am and thought I could get in another hours sleep before getting up for work, itโ€™s 6:43 am and Iโ€™m too invested in the extra Andreaโ€™s that I missed my window of opportunity but itโ€™s so worth it, the real Andrea must be fuming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ
haha I missread your picture info frame, and read Well-known Stalker. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg... I needed a laugh tonight. Thus has made my day. Whoever is doing this. I salute you. Vive la Andrea. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I saw the comments on their todays Vlog,
I practically rolled my bleeping ankle to get onto tattle fast enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ’จ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
so the Danish people of tattle, Now that it looks like Creepy is touring beaches he can drive onto theese days. Are you looking forward to see him rock up on Grenen to see the two ridiccoluos stunning oceans meet this summer??? offcouse he would drive to the very tip of it, noone can stop the famous ponce?

Oh no ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m leaving the country then ๐Ÿ˜ถ at least itโ€™s illegal to wild camp in Denmark and campsites can be expensive - hope thatโ€™s enough to keep him/them away ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• Sad
Reactions: 14
โ€œItโ€™s good to get away from the rat race of everyday lifeโ€. Oh FFS Sarah, if you were going any slower youโ€™d be going backwards!
You havenโ€™t worked a day since you were 19 years old! Your 3 year old has worked more hours than you ever have, you bleeping blancmange! Also probably not a good look to screech โ€œtime for tubby custardโ€ out of nowhereโ€ฆpleb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think I missed something, are the wild Atlantic way actually trying to get their logo removed? Can someone please give me a quick run down on the details ๐Ÿคช?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.