The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People say the family don't do much around the house but a few weeks ago one of the girls was cleaning the toilet with Jason
Then Lazy walked in and yelled, "Get his head out of there!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes I agree imagining walking into an exam where you didn’t know anyone and some people would recognise Isabelle.
She wouldn’t have any support before afterwards with the other candidates
It all very sad for Isabelle it might be a blessing in one way she isnt taking her exams.
This is not a life I would have wanted for my children. I’m hoping when both parents are elderly and in need of care all their children have gone non contact with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Recently Jane,Steve ,Dave and Christopher have all suffered from a bout of diarrhoea....runs in the family

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I agree imagining walking into an exam where you didn’t know anyone and some people would recognise Isabelle.
She wouldn’t have any support before afterwards with the other candidates
It all very sad for Isabelle it might be a blessing in one way she isnt taking her exams.
This is not a life I would have wanted for my children. I’m hoping when both parents are elderly and in need of care all their children have gone non contact with them.
Honestly, I don't think anyone would recognise Isabelle. I wouldn't recognise her out of context, she's entirely unremarkable which will probably be her saving grace one day. I don't know anyone at all in the real world that has heard of this family or would have any interest in them, I only ended up here randomly browsing recommended Google articles on a commute one day (the Scottish Sun really hates them, huh) and the potential schadenfreude was strong enough to keep me coming back. They really aren't at all famous, or even infamous (Mr Ingram).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
if their views are dropping does that mean they’ll be earning less? I’m getting a huge vibe they’re not doing good financially. No huge surprises or spendings on this holiday like we’d usually see. The biggest thing they’ve done is horse riding. They’re not paying to go into attractions or museums and not spending much. Still buying cheap crap but the spending seems to have gone down so much

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm calling it now!
There are two facts about Omey Strand ( what Sarah called the sea bed ffs ha ha) that Chris should find interesting as a sports man (well as he likes to think he is with his in line skating) and they won't get mentioned at all.

Reactions: 9
Bonus points available if they know what the acronym GCSE stands for. Doubtful, as they probably don’t know what an acronym is!

I guess they feed Mila so she sleeps during the journey?
Like everything, there is a method in her madness! A sleeping baby is not a nuisance, and after all, neither the baby nor any of them, for that matter, is in any sort of routine, so what difference does it make if the baby sleeps a lot during the day!

Reactions: 13
It does feel like they’re literally just driving. They in the position to be able to spend money visited museums etc… but they only stopped at the place yesterday as an accident. It’s all about getting from A to B and not interested in seeing what the town has to offer unless it’s views.

Very boring
That’s because it’s The Chris DeLonge Show and he has complete and utter tunnel vision about his channel and his stupid drone and his view shots.

Reactions: 17
I feel so sad for Mila, the most I think, not only is she unable to move because of the cast but she’s confined to a car seat for days on end, so sad.

Can you imagine breaking your legs and being in casts and then spending days as a passenger in a van. Unbearable. How do they think this is ok?

PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST!!!!
When do they ever though, selfish pair. They are very lucky that she is a happy ,smiley contented baby.

Reactions: 19
They built up such a huge following because their mainly young viewers loved watching the 3 girls enjoying surprise days out, trips to Disney and New York, going to film premieres and meeting up with other well known vlogging families such as Family Fizz. The viewers enjoyed watching three happy children seemingly living a very happy life. If they had started their channel doing vlogs like they do now, they would have only got a maximum of 5,000 subs, if that. They are just so boring! Mountain after mountain. beach after beach, ultra boring spiel about the history of the area from Creeps or Lazy. If my daughter had started watching them now, she would have watched just one video and then never watched again.

Happy to watch their downfall, though it's been along time coming. .
I agree…..I think the only hope they have at any type of success again is dependant on Isla….because…when they first began Izzy was the age she is now and she was the main focus of the girls….she had interests, Sarah liked her and she was treated much older than the little ones …except for matching outfits…alongside very few dolls she was given age appropriate gifts and encouraged to act older and mature with hair accessories and make up ect..she was the drawcard and the others add ons…..but now that audience have outgrown them and as Izzy is so boring and lacking any spark and Ez is just so annoying and immature I believe Isla is their only hope but they need to bring her into the pre teen world and Sarah must start doing the things like mummy daughter day …remember she would take Izzy shopping and they would shop at way better shops like lush ect….they Have tried pushing Ez as the pre teen but clearly that hasn’t worked, she comes of as trying to hard, not funny just annoying…so the one Sarah rolls her eyes at and cares for the least may be their only hope….but they need to save that girl and quick….she had more going for her than Izzy did as she is much more interested in the world around her and smarter…that’s just my thoughts….

• Heart
Reactions: 32
7F095660-D6C6-416E-A314-260F3833DFBA.jpeg

The nails, the vagina eyes, the greasy gingery hair poking out under the beanie + hood, the weird child-catcher expression.. he honestly makes my whole body shudder.

+ “y’all”?! You’re not from The USA, you live in Beltoft.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Ewwwww can you imagine either of them on there 🤢 😂

I knew their views were bad but I looked at a few other family vloggers- one who sort of branched off from dad v girls and even his are a few 100k above the minghams!!
Creepy really is not helping with the crappy come backs!
The one thing that will suck tho is when it does all eventually go tits up we won’t be able to see Sarah stacking shelves in b&m and creepy becoming a pilot (baggage handler) again! X
bg
View attachment 1210295
The nails, the vagina eyes, the greasy gingery hair poking out under the beanie + hood, the weird child-catcher expression.. he honestly makes my whole body shudder.

+ “y’all”?! You’re not from The USA, you live in Beltoft.
Seriously what does this “man” see when he’s gazing at himself in the mirror or view finder,certainly not the greasy hideous creepy freak that everyone else sees, he absolutely loves himself, he thinks he’s some sort of amazing talented celebrity 💩he can’t keep his beady eyes off himself 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s Jace’s turn for absolutely disgusting nails tonight, however all 3 big girls had muck under their nails too.

When they were in the Abbey Isla and Christine were reading the menu, Isla was having some difficulty so Creepy took over. It said something about Guinea Fowl, he actually read it as “Guinea - a“ at first, before he realised it sounded utterly ridiculous . How bloody thick are the pair of them? Nevermind spending £2k on a drone, they all ought to read some books.
Milas are the same disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 16
if their views are dropping does that mean they’ll be earning less? I’m getting a huge vibe they’re not doing good financially.
They're still making 4-5k a month from youtube alone. But views are down this year 30-40% compared to last year.

If it hadn't been for a birthday this month they'd have probably got below 2.5 million views and been their lowest month ever since making it (they got 2.5m in Nov 21 but they did delete videos that had 100k that reduced this). It won't be far off this month as they're predicted to get around 2.6-2.7 million views. It's in a terminal decline.

They used to get 20-30 million views some months in 17-18, had brand money and freebies pouring in.

It really won't be long until they're struggling to make min wage. Would have happened ages ago if they hadn't had more children.

Then:
Screenshot 2022-04-21 14.23.53.png

Now:
Screenshot 2022-04-21 14.24.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There are plenty of ways in which Isla’s diet or lack or can be discussed without it going back to her weight. I don’t think likening her to Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a particularly flattering thing to say about a child, do you?

She will have a lot to deal with but that is at the hands of her parents and I think a lot of people forget she is a 10 year old child. An impressionable child. None of us are stupid, we all know Sarah has a big mouth so comments as such will be relayed without a thought as to if Isla hears them or not.

If you had seen my middle daughter two years ago, you would have said she was skinny and did we feed her. You would have thought we were neglecting her if that’s how you’re going to base it. We weren’t. There were things going on but you wouldn’t have known that. You would have judged that based on her being skinny.

I think things in regards to children, their weight etc can be discussed but tactfully is better. Your opinion, my opinion. Neither are wrong because they are opinions but for me personally, I think it’s pretty tit to be posting “before and after“ photos of a child.
It's not 'before and after' to make fun of her, that would be entirely cruel and not fair, it's not her fault at all that her parents don't feed her a nutritious diet, but there is more to that photo than weight, it's the sadness in her eyes, the smile that doesn't quiet reach, the red cheeks from being cold in just flip flops and a thin coat in the freezing cold. It was an up close face pic, not a body shot. She is a very smart girl, even yesterday when Sarah didn't know the word for two eyes that are different colours, Isla immediately said "heterochromia". She has been pulled from school, taken away from her friends, from an education, been forced to sleep curled up on some van cushions and fed a diet of pasta, fast food and chocolate while being ignored and pushed to the side by her parents. If all you can see in those photos is her weight, then that's on you, I see a girl who is a completely different, who is being neglected and is struggling. That's a stark difference from the girl a year ago, bubbly, laughing and enjoying life.

Many things posted here are hard to see and read, but it's a catalogue of evidence of their neglectful behaviour and there won't be change without evidence and sometimes that means hard wake up calls. You can can call me pretty tit any day, I'm more concerned about the kids being taken care of properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Lately, some of the vlogs have been in the 20k view range at 24 hours. The views are definitely declining before our eyes. Give it a bit more time, and they won’t reach 20k at 24 hours. That’ll be a happy day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There are plenty of ways in which Isla’s diet or lack or can be discussed without it going back to her weight. I don’t think likening her to Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a particularly flattering thing to say about a child, do you?

She will have a lot to deal with but that is at the hands of her parents and I think a lot of people forget she is a 10 year old child. An impressionable child. None of us are stupid, we all know Sarah has a big mouth so comments as such will be relayed without a thought as to if Isla hears them or not.

If you had seen my middle daughter two years ago, you would have said she was skinny and did we feed her. You would have thought we were neglecting her if that’s how you’re going to base it. We weren’t. There were things going on but you wouldn’t have known that. You would have judged that based on her being skinny.

I think things in regards to children, their weight etc can be discussed but tactfully is better. Your opinion, my opinion. Neither are wrong because they are opinions but for me personally, I think it’s pretty tit to be posting “before and after“ photos of a child.
Totally agree no need to mention a child's weight at all, we all know the
Parents feed them absolute slop but its a very dicey thing to do making children aware of there weight and i know as i suffered an eating disorder in my early teens.
It takes just one comment for that to sink in your mind and it to turn in to a huge eating problem.
The photos of isla that were put on here were very different for a start one was a lot further away than the other.
I say pull the parents on they way they treat there children but don't make comments on a child's weight.
As for there father being a pervert well that was in the papers so she would be able to find that information anywhere.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.