The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely broke my heart tonight seeing how dirty those poor children looked hair greasy hands face grubby and esme teeth look like they havnt been brushed in ages 😔 my husband walked in when I was watching and said omg that’s never those ingham children they could do with a good bath, when looking back at earlier videos before creepy was outted those children were immaculate now look at them, I just don’t get why they don’t get jaces hair cut it’s a mess 😔

Reactions: 45
Cannot understand the mentality of a mother who herself is happy to step out of the van wearing boots with three children wearing flip flops and socks, one of whom is wearing a onesie to go for a walk in boggy mud and over slippy rocks.

Words fail me.
And what on earth do they do with the socks/clothing/shoes that get covered in mud? They can’t wash them properly and I can’t imagine Sarah getting off her arse to wash her kids socks and pjs in that tiny sink. Do they just chuck the muddy stuff in a bag and throw it in the roof box? Then cart it round for a few more weeks?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Izzy's actual father can't do anything?? Her academic life is tit, she has no social skills to go through the next stages in her life and she lives with that man, and we all know who he really is and how dangerous he can be for teenage girls. Can he legally do anything?
Isabelles dad could have taken them to court regarding her education and they would have had to have shown that they were providing a suitable full time education for her. I’m not sure how it would work now she is 16 though or if it would go anywhere. I suspect it’s just easier for him not to bother.
I know plenty of home educating families who do ensure their children sit their exams, often they don’t do as many subjects as those in school as it is so expansive so they just do the ones they need to get them to the next stage of education.
If they don’t do them then usually it’s either because they have a skill in something like photography:make up/carpentry (just examples I have seen) and have used their time and talent to build up a portfolio for college or in some cases start their own small business and then there are some who struggle academically who will go down the apprenticeship route. There are of course some children who are not able to take exams due to SEN they may have. None of these seem to apply to Isabelle.
Of course you can always come back to do qualifications as you get older but it becomes more difficult to do that once you are working, have a family and a life.

Reactions: 21
The state of that poor baby’s nails. How in God’s name are they not ashamed?

I’m disgusted by their lack of parenting tonight. I don’t care how old the girls are, or what lesson they‘re trying to teach them, you don’t let them walk across wet, boggy, rocky terrain in flip flops. If they want them to have an accident, then so be it, however they couldn’t have got the girls to safety so it would have meant calling out professionals and volunteer. Anything for a bit of click bait, hey?

I’m glad they’re going down. Absolute arseholes.
It really is truly disgusting!

It’s really weird but I feel like I often forget that Mila even exists from their vlogs. Like when Jace was the same age he was the main focus. I just get the impression that she was a commodity that didn’t quite work for them 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why oh why does Creeps always do this weird thing with his hand, as if he’s groping a ghost behind him?

0586394A-7682-4F30-A947-BA254EDE922B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Isabelle clearly isn’t revising whilst the camera is turned off, instead she has blocked me on Instagram for liking a comment that said ‘pedalo’. That family has too much time on their grubby hands

Reactions: 29
Have I missed something? What 'two syllable' phrase could Chris mean? Unless he is mixing syllales and words up ,?

Reactions: 9
In tonight’s vlog there’s a clip where Isabelle steps in mud and her flip flop literally disappears. All the girls (including Sarah) are laughing and screaming at the fact that Isabelle’s socks are now covered in mud. Isla looks around to see if anybody is watching and then dips her foot into the mud and goes “Mummy, look at my socks too!” A desperate cry for some attention (which Sarah completely ignores and continues to film Isabelle and Esme), really sad to watch.
Which results in her screeching like a banshee. Poor Isla. If ever there was a case against child exploitation with family vloggers and their emotional decline, this family is a perfect case study.
With a mother that cackles to the point of losing her breath, poor Isla has to up the ante to get any kind of reaction from her tit mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I re watched an old vlog from when Jace was a baby and it seemed like whenever Sarah spoke to Jace Isla would chime in with a forced baby voice as if playing with the baby was a way to somehow get attention. Because she doesn’t get attention she tries to get it secondhand by jumping in whenever she can. She was the youngest with all of the attention then the kids4views came along and now she’s ignored. Esme seems to associate herself more with Isabelle and Isla just seems so lost. Then again they seem to choose which kids to shower with attention based on what will get them the best content. My son had long hair because he refused to get it cut. We tied it up lightly and let it down at night after being brushed and washed. Little ones hair is so delicate they’re ruining jaces hair. There’s no dinner, bath bed, or what seems to be any bedtime routine for the littlest two either. Poor kids honestly, they seem to love declaring what they buy and their “mansion” yet the kids are dirty, living in an unsafe van, let loose with no safety and aren’t getting an education.

Reactions: 24
I really don’t understand why they don’t just jet off to a resort abroad and vlog it a week behind so they don’t get reported to border force etc.

Reactions: 16
saw this earlier - why would you even post this? (Lazy’s insta) - her hair is matted at the back, probably accumulation of dirt, build up and just not brushing properly :( Hope the lazy slob of a mother actually does a bit of mothering and helps her child sort this out, guessing the outdoor shower/over the sink hair washing she mentioned isn’t happening

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
fs why do I miss all the fun I was gone for a day or two and there's 27 pages to catch up on and apparently some comment drama. I swear the gym and college is ruining tattle life for me 😭 I'm gonna need to tell my PT to stop while I catch up on whatever mess I've missed x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.